4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

my 99 red SE got keyed last night!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2002, 11:34 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

my 99 red SE got keyed last night!!!!!!!

Some jealous bastard in my apartments keyed my car for no reason he also slashed my tires. He drives an 89 cavalier so its not worth my time to even key his car back. I am moving out of these apartments and out of this city in one week, I am going to come back a week later and mess his car up. I really want to do something to mess up his engine, I heard that if I put sugar in his gas tank that will really mess up his engine. So what I need from everyone is to give me any kind of advice on what to do and to repay that bastard for what he did to my car.

thanks
Old 07-20-2002, 11:43 PM
Sports Button FTW

put water in the gas tank...water CAN NOT BE GOOD FOR THE ENGINE...atleast i don't think so....
Old 07-20-2002, 11:43 PM

that sucks a lot. i think if you put anything in a gas tank itll mess it up. youll probably have to use a screwdriver to open it too. good luck and sorry
Old 07-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Custom User Title...

could always drill some holes in his exhaust pipes...drill his locks so they all need to be replaced...put balogna on his paint...take off his windshield wiper blades so if he uses them it scratches up windshield...put a fish inside so it smells nice for days. smear doggy doo doo under the windshield where the vents suck in air so it all needs to be cleaned out.

or you could just call the cops on him?

i'm not telling you to do anything back to his car, but those things are revenge if i've ever seen it...sorry to hear about yours...not cool at all.
Old 07-20-2002, 11:55 PM

get a gallon of gorilla glue and incase the whole car in a shell of indestructable glue can cause hell
Old 07-21-2002, 02:10 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Here's the easiest thing to do. Get some chewed up gum. Stick it in the keyholes!

Or...

Get a toothpick. stick it in the keyhole, snap it while it's in there. LOL.

...the many ways of sweet revenge
Old 07-21-2002, 07:58 AM
Custom User Title

Bolt a BIG RICY WING to his trunk..that odda mess him up
Old 07-21-2002, 08:11 AM

Put sugar and water into his gas tank, slash all of his tires, put a banana or something really un-noticeable up his exhaust pipe, pour battery acid down the vents and all over the body of the car and stick some knives through each panel of the car... That should equal the keying of a Maxima, (well maybe not, but still, it'll make you feel a lot better)
Old 07-21-2002, 08:57 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

You really want to to do something to his engine? Forget water that won't do too much... take out his oil plug and lets see him go very far! make sure you put something under the car to catch his oil so he doesn't see any in the morning.. trust me I did this to a guy that f*ucked with me awhile ago and it worked like a charm
Old 07-21-2002, 09:01 AM

SAND , PUT A LOT OF SAND DOWN HIS GAS TANK AND CRACK ALL HIS WONDOWS GET SOME PINK SPRAY PAINT AND SPRAY IT EVERYWHERE CRACK HIS HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLLIGHTS.
Supporting Maxima.org Member

heh

hmmm i agree, maybe take a 2 liter bottle of coke or JOLT and pour it on his car eat the paint!!, take some sand mixed with sugar and little pieces of styrafoam? and dump it in his gas tank, take an apple and stuff it into his tail pipe, stick a thing piece of metal with super glue on it into all his key holes and break it off, a small metal scrap should do nice. While leaving the scene keep your head looking down at the ground, don't park your car or a friends car within at least 300 yards of the apartment building. Wear black with white adida sneakers (make it a hoody) walk away quick at first , but slowly slow down so as to not look to suspicious if your lucky, maybe a neighbor will be getting robbed the same night and you can use that as cover? With black clothes they will think you are a thug from the ghetto looken for your drug money...if your white they will probably be looking for a black person if it goes to investigation. Small things can always help
Lightly modded

if you know who it is, why dont you get the police involved? that might get him in some legal trouble, which would also suck real bad for him. oh, and i like the dog **** on the vents idea
Old 07-21-2002, 09:10 AM
Custom User Title

Loosen his lug nuts.
Old 07-21-2002, 09:11 AM

Do this. Take about a gallon of honey and make a trail from a very large ant pile to the car, then put the honey ALL over the car. Next morning, hel'll wake up, and there will be ants inside and out. If you can, pop the hood and get honey in there too.
Old 07-21-2002, 09:43 AM
U wanna try me young boy?

If you know it's him (and have proof) then call the cops. If you don't have proof then how do you know it's him?

I read this somewhere in a fiction book:

"If you are looking for pure revenge, then drain all his engine oil (catch the oil and dispose of the drainplug) and unplug the oil pressure sender wire (so his dashboard won't light up). By the time he realises what's up he'll be looking for a new engine."

But this is illegal, so don't do it.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:27 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally posted by ImStockBaby
Loosen his lug nuts.
attempted murder if your caught...
seriously.. you don't want to make a lot of noise by bashing in windows and ****... you can hide under his car when you drain the oil and no one will even notice! putting in a apple into his tail pipe and a list of 5 things will take too long and your gonna get caught... you want an easy 10 second job.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:30 AM
henock

Originally posted by Jepht20
put balogna on his paint...
i heard this works well.. strips the paint when you take it off

get a whole pack

Old 07-21-2002, 11:34 AM

put bird seeds all over the car

u ever seen what happens...100's of birds and there nails scratching all over the car.

and if you're smart just call the cops heh...jail time is worth more then money
Old 07-21-2002, 11:40 AM

How about sugar down the gas tank?
Old 07-21-2002, 11:54 AM

why don't you just be a man, and go up to him and f^7k him up......it'll make you feel much better
Old 07-21-2002, 11:54 AM

what if u thorw eggs at hsi car....wont that **** up the paint job???
my maxima got egged and the egg was sitting on the car for over 2 hrs and i didnt do anyhting ot the paint....i washed it off right away....but this happened during the winter time so i donno if that had anyhting to do with it.....
Old 07-21-2002, 11:58 AM

i also like the one about getting the police involved, if you know it's him and have proof, do that, and you'll get your money back with the insurance
Old 07-21-2002, 12:02 PM

ok i understand that your ****ed about your car, but lets think rationally...

a) can you PROVE it was him? beyond any shadow of a doubt? if so, then call the cops. that way he gets a criminal record, and you risk nothing (ie getting a criminal record yourself)
b) if you can't prove it was him then is it really worth ENDANGERING THE LIFE of this guy as many people would have you do (per their suggestions)???? No matter what he did to your car, its not worth removing his lug nuts, or endangering his engine...what if the engine dies as he makes a left turn and he gets broadsided? i think your thinking VERY immaturely and irrationally if youre just gonna go do somethin to his car because he keyed it. if you take him to the cops, you get a free paint from him and he goes to jail. if you dont, you endanger his life, have to pay for the paint and risk going to jail yourself. your truly a moron if you choose the latter.

sorry about your car. that sucks
Old 07-21-2002, 12:08 PM
rmb

Re: my 99 red SE got keyed last night!!!!!!!

Originally posted by olegnikora
Some jealous bastard in my apartments keyed my car for no reason he also slashed my tires. He drives an 89 cavalier so its not worth my time to even key his car back. I am moving out of these apartments and out of this city in one week, I am going to come back a week later and mess his car up. I really want to do something to mess up his engine, I heard that if I put sugar in his gas tank that will really mess up his engine. So what I need from everyone is to give me any kind of advice on what to do and to repay that bastard for what he did to my car.

thanks
FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!

huh huh huh huh uhuh

-RMB
Old 07-21-2002, 12:16 PM
1 of few unmodded 4G Maxs

Re: my 99 red SE got keyed last night!!!!!!!

Originally posted by olegnikora

thanks
Damn, sorry to hear about that

For revenge, and as mostly every-1 said, either water or sugar in the gas tank. You could even fill his engine oil or transmission w/ water, sugar, pepsi, honey, glue, cake batter any other thick & sticky liquid. Or better yet stuff a banana or two in his tailpipe, that'll really make his day
Old 07-21-2002, 12:38 PM
!OG SNES OG!

Nah, this one's dangerous.

Originally posted by ImStockBaby
Loosen his lug nuts.
Someone other than this ***-clown could get hurt as a resutl. I definitely like some of the other ideas though!!!

Get 'im!

Mike
Old 07-21-2002, 01:13 PM
aka UNCDooD

get a ping pong ball and puch into his gas tank. it'll start up and run for a few minutes until it tries to suck the ping pong ball through and it'll just cut off.
Old 07-21-2002, 01:23 PM
Kevlo for President

PEE on his door handles or in gas tank with soem sand , put a potaTO in is exhaust tip, take some sort of glue and put it one the bak of the door handles, then go to his apartment, knock on the door and kick his azz and go to sleep
Old 07-21-2002, 01:37 PM
Custom User Title

Loosen his lug nuts.
Hey i just saw it in a movie..it happend on a benz.
Old 07-21-2002, 01:57 PM

Well there are many things you can do to f*ck this guys car up. However, the call is really going to have to be your own. It depends on a lot of things, where the guy parks his car, if its in an open area, does he have an alarm (i'm guessing not), etc.

Here;s a list of some things (in addition to what others have posted), some are more serious then others.

- get a ski pole or some thin strong pole and stick it through the grille into the radiator.

- take dog sh*t or other feces and stick it under the door handles so when he goes to get in the next morning, he'll get a nice present on his finger.

- This is pretty gross, but its something the guy won't forget. Find some road kill, opposum, racoon, anything around that size and pop open the guys trunk. Lift up the rug and toss it in where the spare would be. After a few days of sitting in the sun the car won't be driveable b/c of the stench. Hell, if you could find a deer that would be insane.

- If all else fails an oil soaked rag in the gas stank and a pack of matches should do the trick.

In any event let us know what happens with all this.

-Ian
Old 07-21-2002, 02:14 PM

Originally posted by EN_Maxima
Well there are many things you can do to f*ck this guys car up. However, the call is really going to have to be your own. It depends on a lot of things, where the guy parks his car, if its in an open area, does he have an alarm (i'm guessing not), etc.

Here;s a list of some things (in addition to what others have posted), some are more serious then others.

- get a ski pole or some thin strong pole and stick it through the grille into the radiator.

- take dog sh*t or other feces and stick it under the door handles so when he goes to get in the next morning, he'll get a nice present on his finger.

- This is pretty gross, but its something the guy won't forget. Find some road kill, opposum, racoon, anything around that size and pop open the guys trunk. Lift up the rug and toss it in where the spare would be. After a few days of sitting in the sun the car won't be driveable b/c of the stench. Hell, if you could find a deer that would be insane.

- If all else fails an oil soaked rag in the gas stank and a pack of matches should do the trick.

In any event let us know what happens with all this.

-Ian
Man, that road kill idea is disguisting.....I'd do that one to get even!
Old 07-21-2002, 05:22 PM

dude, you guys are ruthless. an eye for an eye huh. What if it's not even him?
Old 07-21-2002, 06:53 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

haha damn all this requires too much time tho!

1.) get brake fluid and pour it all over his car (looks like water!)... it'll eat his paint up soo fast

2.) superglue inside all his keyholes

3.) crack eggs over his vents and let it seep in

do it do it do it!! won't take u more than 5 min
Old 07-21-2002, 07:15 PM

KY jelly on the windshield, brick through it
Old 07-21-2002, 08:01 PM
syc

haha....this thread is fun. make sure you wear your glove before doing anything. (and maybe even a mask)
Old 07-21-2002, 08:45 PM

Originally posted by Jepht20
could always drill some holes in his exhaust pipes...drill his locks so they all need to be replaced...put balogna on his paint...take off his windshield wiper blades so if he uses them it scratches up windshield...put a fish inside so it smells nice for days. smear doggy doo doo under the windshield where the vents suck in air so it all needs to be cleaned out.

or you could just call the cops on him?

i'm not telling you to do anything back to his car, but those things are revenge if i've ever seen it...sorry to hear about yours...not cool at all.
thats the stupidest idea ive heard... drill the CAR itself....
Old 07-21-2002, 10:07 PM

just dont blow his car up while hes in there
Old 07-21-2002, 11:10 PM
Custom User Title...

Originally posted by JeepRage

thats the stupidest idea ive heard... drill the CAR itself....

you hate me?!

(this post is funny cuz i was drunk when i wrote it, so makes me laugh when looking back on it.)
Old 07-22-2002, 06:25 AM

I am locking, but not deleting this thread for future reference.

If I ever see another "What can I do to repay the bastards back" type of thread again, I am deleting it.

When you signed up for Maxima.org, you agreed not to talk or post about illegal activities.

Vandalizing another person's car via vigilantism is illegal.

It's quite sad to see 35 responses on how to get revenge and only one person was rational enough to think about a non-violent and non-illegal way to settle the situation (thanks gepetto).

Future threads like these are not allowed in my forum.

Thanks.