4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

A mixed day for the Max

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 05:48 PM

A mixed day for the Max

This is one of those days. The highlight of the day came in the morning. While driving to school, I spotted a hot blond in a burgundy max 95-96 max with Altezzas, some riced out ugly civic was following her. We raced a little bit (not much of a race since I'm SC), but then she took off and my exit came up. Around 6, I was driving my sis to work in heavy rain, well, I was having some elctrical problems before, and it seems that some water got into the car or the battery again, and the car died and would not be jump started in the middle of a two lane road (one in each direction) on a sharp curve in heavy rain. I have to go outside and wave people down so they wouldn't crash into me,then some mexicans got out of their cars and suggested I move my car to the side of the road, while I debated it, I noticed 3 of them already pushing the car, I got so ****ed, I never gave them permission to do anything, anyways, later on, after 15 minutes of waving down cars, a cop came by, forcibly turned my wheels (even though car would not start) and proceeded to psh the car into a muddy bank on the side of the road, well, the car went into a wire fence and broke two of the posts, the part of the bumper that hit the post was the one with the passenger fog light (luckily I had no light in there at the time) and the bumper was scratched (i'm getting a body kit soon, so no big deal, but still, the bumper was spotless before this), the lady gets out with 20 dogs running and barking after her, she seemed nice and only wanted $20, the cop apologized and gave me his card and said if there were some Insurance problems, i could call him, well, I have a 500 deductible, so no point in reporting anything. He seemed like a nice guy though, just trying to help, tow truck then arrived and drove me home, which was approximately a 45 second drive. What a day, yeay!