4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Mustang race

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 06:53 PM

Mustang race

yeh a little while ago today I spotted a new mustang with some sort of body kit where the tips poke through the bumper. It had GT on the side and some young guy was driving so I thought I might give it a shot. Anyways, we were side by side slowing down for a red light when suddenly the light changed to green-we were both at a dead stop when i punched it, i had the light and was pulling hard-then he hit 2nd and pulled right up next to me, there was a car about 300 feet of him and we were gaining. he had two choices- slow down or try to pass me, well he sure as hell couldn't pass me even though he was slowly pulling so he slammed on the brakes. now i'm not stupid, an auto 4th gen max doesnt stand a chance against the new GTs but I can sure ride with him.
Old 07-27-2002, 02:16 PM

Re: Mustang race

Originally posted by Lurchdogg11
yeh a little while ago today I spotted a new mustang with some sort of body kit where the tips poke through the bumper. It had GT on the side and some young guy was driving so I thought I might give it a shot. Anyways, we were side by side slowing down for a red light when suddenly the light changed to green-we were both at a dead stop when i punched it, i had the light and was pulling hard-then he hit 2nd and pulled right up next to me, there was a car about 300 feet of him and we were gaining. he had two choices- slow down or try to pass me, well he sure as hell couldn't pass me even though he was slowly pulling so he slammed on the brakes. now i'm not stupid, an auto 4th gen max doesnt stand a chance against the new GTs but I can sure ride with him.

No Doubt