4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

My Max got clipped last night.....damn kid..he tried to run too.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2002, 05:39 AM
Member who somehow became The President of The SE-L Club

Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

Originally posted by Blaxxxima
Cuz I thought I was vying for the title of "Biggest Maxima Driver" at 6'4, 260...

lol

Mike
You take the title Mike. I'm 5'11" @ 200, gym built body.

At 6'4", 260 I think your just a tad larger then I am!
Old 08-08-2002, 07:34 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

Originally posted by Blaxxxima
Cuz I thought I was vying for the title of "Biggest Maxima Driver" at 6'4, 260...

lol

Mike

Damn dude! Isn't it a ***** to get in and out of your car?!?

Like Tom, I'm 5'11" @ 200 lbs. and I have to think about how I get in and out of my car so I don't bust some part of body.

Not to mention the knot I have on the side of my right knee where the e-brake has rubbed me for th last 8 years.

I would have to bet that you have definitely captured the "BMD" title!! Rock on!
Old 08-08-2002, 08:02 AM

Re: Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

Originally posted by PhatBastard

Not to mention the knot I have on the side of my right knee where the e-brake has rubbed me for th last 8 years.
NO WAY!!!! I get the same thing! E-brake hits me right smack in the side of my knee, sometimes right on the bone there. Annoying as hell sometimes. Just too funny.
Old 08-08-2002, 09:16 AM
Jedi Knight

Re: Re: Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

Originally posted by njmaxseltd

NO WAY!!!! I get the same thing! E-brake hits me right smack in the side of my knee, sometimes right on the bone there. Annoying as hell sometimes. Just too funny.
Tom,

I applaud you...I was involved in an accident with the f----ing girls that were drinking, and was like you tried to be nice...never mentioned the liquor to the cops...then the ***** tried to sue me for $100k...I had my insurance investigate and they found out she was a fraud, her and her family were always getting into accidents just to sue people....f---ing people. Glad to hear that your max is gonna be fine, but most importantly glad to hear no one was killed or seriously injured because of this bonehead. You know...you and your brother should get together and open up a performance/autobody shop....you do all the performance mods...and he does auto body... ...hey if you do...break me off some $$, or just help me with my mods.
Old 08-08-2002, 09:50 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Tom is big and strong and can compress springs by hand!

Tom, I hope everything goes ok. I promise, I will detail your car when you get it back!
Old 08-08-2002, 11:33 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

Originally posted by nupe500

You know...you and your brother should get together and open up a performance/autobody shop....you do all the performance mods...and he does auto body... ...hey if you do...break me off some $$, or just help me with my mods.
Funny you should mention that!

Pro Line Auto Body in Elmwook Park New Jersey I may wind up helping him manage the place. We started talking about it last night. He's been doing Auto body for years. He builds custome drag cars from the frame up.

He got a sweet deal on a building and is opening a brand new shop, he's about 1 week away from officially going into business. My car will be the first one painted in his brand new spray booth.
Old 08-08-2002, 11:46 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

Funny you should mention that!

Pro Line Auto Body in Elmwook Park New Jersey I may wind up helping him manage the place. We started talking about it last night. He's been doing Auto body for years. He builds custome drag cars from the frame up.

He got a sweet deal on a building and is opening a brand new shop, he's about 1 week away from officially going into business. My car will be the first one painted in his brand new spray booth.
Cool. Maybe he can give me an estimate on my right rear Quarter, rear bumper and trunk lid corner. LEt me know.

KEvin

PS- if you're still free, Friday's good for me for lunch.
Old 08-08-2002, 12:43 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

Originally posted by Kevin

Cool. Maybe he can give me an estimate on my right rear Quarter, rear bumper and trunk lid corner. LEt me know.

KEvin

PS- if you're still free, Friday's good for me for lunch.
I think lunch tomorrow is a good idea. PM me and we'll set it up. I'll give you his business car tomorrow as well.
Old 08-08-2002, 06:19 PM

Re: Re: Easy now...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kevin

Man Tom,

If I ever get into an accident and it's my fault, I hope the person I hit is as good a guy as you! you're letting the litte bastard off pretty easy.

Kevin
[/QUOT
for real dude
Old 08-08-2002, 06:24 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

I think lunch tomorrow is a good idea. PM me and we'll set it up. I'll give you his business car tomorrow as well.
wow kevin, you get a car!!

jk- i kno typo... im just so bored
Old 08-08-2002, 06:45 PM

Re: Re: My Max got clipped last night.....damn kid..he tried to run too.

Originally posted by bill99gxe
most likely everything inside your rear bumper is toast as well....have it checked out.
...actually if it's built anything like the '02 it probably held up pretty well. I backed into a huge cement planter at Killington, going a little over 5MPH. I hit it so hard I thought the trunk must have dented, but it was only cosmetic (it did crumple the styrofoam, but didn't damage the aluminum bar). About 350 to fix...

http://www.wolfish.net/maxima/DCP_0023.JPG

(and yes, there are two 2k2 maximas in this picture)
Old 08-08-2002, 07:45 PM
!OG SNES OG!

Re: Re: Re: I wanna know how big this Tom guy is

That's (sort of) hilarious! I get the same damn thing. It's one of the few things that annoy me about the car... I always have to put the e-brake down to get in.

I can't imagine how fun it's going to be to get in and out when I lower it... lol

Mike