4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Question! shift knob/boot, ebrake handle/boot

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 08:35 AM

Question! shift ****/boot, ebrake handle/boot

I am thinking about replacing some or all of the following: manual shift ****, shift boot, ebrake handle, boot. Are these univeral? Will brands like razo, momo, etc all fit when it comes to *****? Or does the max use a special thread size? Is there an adapter we need to buy? Also, same thing with the boots. COuldnt really find anything on the search. Also- what are some quality brands- so i can start looking on ebay- other than momo, levoc- Thanks for the help
Old 08-16-2002, 11:23 AM
Keven97SE

Re: Question! shift ****/boot, ebrake handle/boot

Sola makes gearshift ***** and brake handles for Miatas that perfectly fit our cars. They are not the flashiest pieces but are very high quality, look very nice in my opinion, and are not that expensive. Look here for pics/info (scroll down towards the bottom of the page): http://www.rspeed.net/miata/Subcat.asp?dept=8&cat=19

Originally posted by JamesAvery
I am thinking about replacing some or all of the following: manual shift ****, shift boot, ebrake handle, boot. Are these univeral? Will brands like razo, momo, etc all fit when it comes to *****? Or does the max use a special thread size? Is there an adapter we need to buy? Also, same thing with the boots. COuldnt really find anything on the search. Also- what are some quality brands- so i can start looking on ebay- other than momo, levoc- Thanks for the help

Old 08-16-2002, 11:34 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Momo race air leather aluminum with momo universal leather boot, WITH threaded collar.
Old 08-16-2002, 11:51 AM

Thanks for the info-- so will brands like momo work w a universal adapter kit? What about most ebrake handles and boots?

Originally posted by NickStam

Momo race air leather aluminum with momo universal leather boot, WITH threaded collar.