4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

? for those with manual controlled fans

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 06:19 PM

? for those with manual controlled fans

me and my friend were going to try the little mod where you can manually switch your radiator fan on while your car is off for when i'm running at the track and need the car to cool down quickly, my question is there anyone who has done this have and pics of where they mounted the switch? or have pics of the whole process? i read the instuctions and everything, i was trying to see if i could figure it all out but seeing pics of what to do would be alot easier, or does anyone have any kind of detailed intructions of this process?
Old 08-20-2002, 08:18 PM

Re: ? for those with manual controlled fans

Originally posted by MAXXspeed18
me and my friend were going to try the little mod where you can manually switch your radiator fan on while your car is off for when i'm running at the track and need the car to cool down quickly, my question is there anyone who has done this have and pics of where they mounted the switch? or have pics of the whole process? i read the instuctions and everything, i was trying to see if i could figure it all out but seeing pics of what to do would be alot easier, or does anyone have any kind of detailed intructions of this process?
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....5&pagenumber=4

Scroll down and you'll find it. This is the thread at the top of this forum titled 4th gen FAQ's. Highly suggested reading.
Old 08-21-2002, 02:06 PM

Re: Re: ? for those with manual controlled fans

Originally posted by iwannabmw

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....5&pagenumber=4

Scroll down and you'll find it. This is the thread at the top of this forum titled 4th gen FAQ's. Highly suggested reading.
i've already read that, i was wodnering if somebody who has done this mod has any pics or any additional advice they could tell me about how to do this