4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 12:40 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

I currently just have a Greddy exhaust, but I'm planning on getting a Warpseed y-pipe and a b-pipe. I am torn between the Courtesy Nisan B-pipe and the Warpspeed. Are there any others? I would have purchased the b-pipe from Courtesy while I was in Dallas this past summer, but they told me that they were out of stock till September That was back in July, and now, September's here I just called them, and guess what they told me? "It's on a ship somewhere on a ocean, and we don't even know what ocean it's on." In addition, they have 12 people on the waiting list.
Old 09-13-2002, 05:30 PM
ivelweyz

Re: What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

Originally posted by athlon omega
I currently just have a Greddy exhaust, but I'm planning on getting a Warpseed y-pipe and a b-pipe. I am torn between the Courtesy Nisan B-pipe and the Warpspeed. Are there any others? I would have purchased the b-pipe from Courtesy while I was in Dallas this past summer, but they told me that they were out of stock till September That was back in July, and now, September's here I just called them, and guess what they told me? "It's on a ship somewhere on a ocean, and we don't even know what ocean it's on." In addition, they have 12 people on the waiting list.
If you already have a GREDDY why the hell would you need ANOTHER b-pipe???

Old 09-14-2002, 02:45 AM

Re: Re: What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

Originally posted by ivelweyz

If you already have a GREDDY why the hell would you need ANOTHER b-pipe???
I don't have the Greddy catback. I only have the exhuast pipe.
Old 09-14-2002, 06:28 AM

muffler?

i believe cattman makes a b pipe, but i could be wrong ...
Old 09-14-2002, 07:58 AM
ivelweyz

Re: Re: Re: What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

I don't have the Greddy catback. I only have the exhuast pipe.
you have the muffler, rear section. So you're just saying exhaust because you don't know the dfference between the two or so people think you have the whole cat-back. SAD. Get the stillen b-pipe...

Old 09-14-2002, 08:47 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

Originally posted by ivelweyz

you have the muffler, rear section. So you're just saying exhaust because you don't know the dfference between the two or so people think you have the whole cat-back. SAD. Get the stillen b-pipe...
Technically, it's an exhaust @sswhipe! That's what everyone I kow refers to it as. Second, if I had a cat-back WTF would I be asking about a b-pipe, genious. I came to seek information, not to get flamed. If you don't have something constructive to say then shut the hell up!
Old 09-14-2002, 09:20 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

Technically, it's an exhaust @sswhipe! That's what everyone I kow refers to it as. Second, if I had a cat-back WTF would I be asking about a b-pipe, genious. I came to seek information, not to get flamed. If you don't have something constructive to say then shut the hell up!
exhaust is the same as a catback.........but an exhaust isnt the same as a muffler.........but anyways, i'd go for the courtessy b pipe.
Old 09-14-2002, 10:47 PM
Sports Button FTW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the best aftermarket b-pipe performance wise?

lol, i hate it when i post a question and someone tries to flame like its cool. Correct me? that's cool. Say i'm wrong, that's cool. But ridicule me like i'm some time of idiot, relax
Old 09-16-2002, 06:05 AM
Conecarver

I got the SS Courtesy because I wanted to keep some type of resonator for quietness. I thought all b-pipe's only added 1-3hp if that and noise was the biggest diff.