4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Hating valet parkers BLEW MY SHINE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 09:20 PM
Sports Button FTW

Hating valet parkers BLEW MY SHINE!

ahh, god had the perfect setup for me today and some dumba$$ valet parkers messed up my dam scheduling.

Here's what happened.

I went to pick up my car from valet parkers. Car was clean as hell, system was working great, it was a good day. There were like 5 people in front of me waiting for their cars to be pulled up. I arrive and i'm waiting and i see two nice puerto rican chicks walking to hand in their tickets. I kind of acted like a homo and didn't approach them but i had a second plan. Atleast leave in style and leave them with regrets....

so i'm waiting and i see some people that came AFTER me walking to their cars. And i'm like WTF. Where my car at, these chicks better not leave before me. Finally i see a late 4th gen 97+ rosewood maxima with spoiler pull up and i'm like, finally. Then i see orange bumper lights and a dam beige interior and i'm like this not my sh*t. Then i see the puerto rican chicks walk up to the car and i'm like

AHHH, they got their car first and worst thing is they wont get to see mine! We have same color and everything! i would have shown them how a rosewood maxima was supposed to look. Their paint was a little nasty, they had cloth doors and interior, dam....hating valet parkers messed things up for me! this was my opportunity to gain self esteem, have those beautiful eyes grab on to me and fight to let go! AHHH, silly story but ****ess me off how well the plot was and was damaged by some idiot fools that forgot about me. I had to go to them and ask them if they forgot about me just to get the answer i expected...NO TIP FROM ME!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:53 PM

What a great story.....

Old 01-13-2003, 09:55 PM

Showoff....hehe j/k, i tend to get irritated when something like that happens too.
Old 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

where do you live that maxima's impress chicks?

must be jersey
Old 01-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Sports Button FTW

Originally posted by CKNY

must be jersey
its not the fact that i have a maxima that i was expecting to impress these chicks, its the fact that we have very similar maxima's and mine has so many things better than hers that i was hoping it would impress her.

Imagine if you just had a car and someone pulled up with a very similar car with stuff that you dont have...underbody kit or whatever...wouldn't u take a second look at that car?
Old 01-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Dev

that would frustrate me too...

i also don't like the fact that when people are watching me get into the car...and i want to let them hear the intake growl, but i gotta let it warm up
so i end up taking off like someones grandmother
Old 01-13-2003, 11:53 PM
Banned

Re: Hating valet parkers BLEW MY SHINE!

ok.. thats nothing... the first week i had my new rims a valet curbed my rims... i didnt notice till daylight the next day and went to two diffrent places that used valets so i could do anything about it
Old 01-14-2003, 12:47 AM
† ErV †

rule of thumb: it was probably her boyfriend's car anyway. ex maybe but still.. i've never met a girl that actually cared about her car.

i know there are, but i never met any. me and my luck i guess.

Old 01-14-2003, 05:10 AM
Langley AFB Sux

Originally posted by EvilRoadsVictim
rule of thumb: it was probably her boyfriend's car anyway. ex maybe but still.. i've never met a girl that actually cared about her car.

i know there are, but i never met any. me and my luck i guess.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:20 AM
Sports Button FTW

Re: Re: Hating valet parkers BLEW MY SHINE!

Originally posted by Ryan93SE
ok.. thats nothing... the first week i had my new rims a valet curbed my rims... i didnt notice till daylight the next day and went to two diffrent places that used valets so i could do anything about it
woah! they scuffed those rims on your sig?!

those are fighting words right there.

and evil u probably right...a lot of women wont care about their cars...but we always gotta hope.....hope that they think their car is the best looking thing out there just to be amazed that someone else's is a little better....she probably thought i drove a honda accord or civic or something....dam stereotypes...
Old 01-14-2003, 05:20 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I hate people like you so FU(K YOU NO TIPING A@@. If you want your car to be brought up before anyones learn to tip upfront.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:40 AM
Banned

i tipped upfront both times.... they just dont have respect for peoples cars
Old 01-14-2003, 05:49 AM

Originally posted by Ryan93SE
i tipped upfront both times.... they just dont have respect for peoples cars
Dollar tips mean your car is going with the rest and towards the back. If you have a hooked up car then tip good and your car will be upfront. People that tip good upfront at my work can never understand how I bring up their car before they even come out and is all warmed up and comfy while having cars coming in and out. All I am going to say is you get what you pay for.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:59 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Originally posted by meccanoble

Imagine if you just had a car and someone pulled up with a very similar car with stuff that you dont have...underbody kit or whatever...wouldn't u take a second look at that car?
I wouldn't if I didn't care about cars.
Old 01-14-2003, 06:03 AM
Administrator

Did you tell them to let the turbo's cool down first and not to shut it off imediately?
Old 01-14-2003, 06:04 AM

Originally posted by SprintMax
Did you tell them to let the turbo's cool down first and not to shut it off imediately?
Old 01-14-2003, 06:34 AM

My car is in the autobody right now because of a valet parker.. He says ohh car looks good with the kit on it.. About three seconds later he hits the curb with the front of my car.. D1ckheads
Old 01-14-2003, 06:51 AM
Sports Button FTW

Originally posted by SonicDust187
I hate people like you so FU(K YOU NO TIPING A@@. If you want your car to be brought up before anyones learn to tip upfront.
yo patna, STFU ya dumbsh*t, it would make good sense to bring cars up according to when they come. I didnt ask my car to be put in the front. I came before someone so i expect it to be brought up before that person. It makes sense. I used to valet park myself and tipping is great but you kill the system of processing when you bring in a special person first. Its just like the algorithm, FIFO - FIRST IN FIRST OUT!

so calm your nerves little one
Old 01-14-2003, 07:06 AM

yo patna, STFU ya dumbsh*t, it would make good sense to bring cars up according to when they come. I didnt ask my car to be put in the front. I came before someone so i expect it to be brought up before that person. It makes sense. I used to valet park myself and tipping is great but you kill the system of processing when you bring in a special person first. Its just like the algorithm, FIFO - FIRST IN FIRST OUT!

so calm your nerves little one
Why wont you STFU if you need a car to impress a girl then maybe you lacking in other parts. Work on those things first then try a car to pick chicks up. If you wanted your car brought up before the two girls left you should have asked.

Yes, there are valet that are total a@@ holes and should have never been issued a license, but when people stereotype all the valets that’s when I get mad.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:18 AM
living out of a maxima...

Originally posted by CKNY

must be jersey
damn, I wish. maybe south jersey.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:19 AM
Langley AFB Sux

what twin turbo VQ and you have no turbo timer!?? How ghetto is that!

Old 01-14-2003, 07:23 AM

K Mecca I am sorry for whoring up your post, I just get very fired up when people stereotype all the valets and then I have to put up with different types of **** at work from customers.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:30 AM
I need a truck

K Mecca I am sorry for whoring up your post, I just get very fired up when people stereotype all the valets and then I have to put up with different types of **** at work from customers.
Old 01-14-2003, 07:32 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

awwwww
Old 01-14-2003, 09:25 AM
Sports Button FTW

dawg, i was a valet parker for 6 months. I know the ups and downs of being one and how they get treated. I didnt ask mine to be brought up before there's because i was there before them. When we issue our tickets to the register we pay, they give out the tickets to the drivers in order of who came first. I came a good 3 to 5 people before those puerto rican chicks. Why did they get their car first? because they forgot about me. They thought they gave me my car already, tahts all. It ****ed me off not that they forgot but that the opportunity to show off was messed up. If i got my car first i wasnt going to go in the car and come out to talk to them, i just wanted to see their reaction and hopefully leave regrets in their mind for not confronting me...but its all old news now. your forgiven...i apologize too...for shouting at u
Old 01-14-2003, 10:13 AM
I'm needing a caw

I got twin turbos! One for each of the chicas! Mi dos turboenos es muy caliente!

Considering places that valet usually have Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, WTF is a maxima gonna prompt them to do? Ask how the kids are?
Old 01-14-2003, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by Jeff92se
I got twin turbos! One for each of the chicas! Mi dos turboenos es muy caliente!

Considering places that valet usually have Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, WTF is a maxima gonna prompt them to do? Ask how the kids are?
my two turbos are very hot? i don't speak german too well
Old 01-14-2003, 10:27 AM

You could have just talked to the girls, right?
Old 01-14-2003, 10:30 AM

HAHAHA that was funny?
But any way thats why I don't go to the carwashes anymore. People like to break stuff there specially my antenna.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:33 AM
I'm needing a caw

Originally posted by optimus310

HAHAHA that was funny?
But any way thats why I don't go to the carwashes anymore. People like to break stuff there specially my antenna.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:01 AM

AltaVista says: mis dos turbos son calientes
Old 01-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by JeffesonM

dood you can't use babelfish or worldlanguage for translation.. that thing is so inaccurate
Old 01-14-2003, 12:03 PM

dood you can't use babelfish or worldlanguage for translation.. that thing is so inaccurate
hey man I only took Spanish I, so unless I'm asking about the weather or where to find the bathroom, I need to look elsewhere
Old 01-14-2003, 12:59 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Re: Hating valet parkers BLEW MY SHINE!

ahh, god had the perfect setup for me today and some dumba$$ valet parkers messed up my dam scheduling.

Here's what happened.

I went to pick up my car from valet parkers. Car was clean as hell, system was working great, it was a good day. There were like 5 people in front of me waiting for their cars to be pulled up. I arrive and i'm waiting and i see two nice puerto rican chicks walking to hand in their tickets. I kind of acted like a homo and didn't approach them but i had a second plan. Atleast leave in style and leave them with regrets....

so i'm waiting and i see some people that came AFTER me walking to their cars. And i'm like WTF. Where my car at, these chicks better not leave before me. Finally i see a late 4th gen 97+ rosewood maxima with spoiler pull up and i'm like, finally. Then i see orange bumper lights and a dam beige interior and i'm like this not my sh*t. Then i see the puerto rican chicks walk up to the car and i'm like

AHHH, they got their car first and worst thing is they wont get to see mine! We have same color and everything! i would have shown them how a rosewood maxima was supposed to look. Their paint was a little nasty, they had cloth doors and interior, dam....hating valet parkers messed things up for me! this was my opportunity to gain self esteem, have those beautiful eyes grab on to me and fight to let go! AHHH, silly story but ****ess me off how well the plot was and was damaged by some idiot fools that forgot about me. I had to go to them and ask them if they forgot about me just to get the answer i expected...NO TIP FROM ME!
hahahahha loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe jk
Old 01-14-2003, 03:24 PM

Hate to salt your game again, but if you rely on your car to impress the girls, that's probably the wrong attitude. I used to think cars impress girls, but the kind of girls that brings in...well you probably don't want to know. Find a good girl who likes you for you, and not for your shiny car.
Old 01-14-2003, 03:30 PM

me gustaria dos turbos
Old 01-14-2003, 03:44 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Originally posted by Eric L.
Hate to salt your game again, but if you rely on your car to impress the girls, that's probably the wrong attitude. I used to think cars impress girls, but the kind of girls that brings in...well you probably don't want to know. Find a good girl who likes you for you, and not for your shiny car.
yes so basically you need to a find a girl that will be w/ you and hate your car at the same time! Oh yes, she hates it because she is jealous that you spend alot of time working on it
Old 01-14-2003, 04:36 PM

i rolled up at a club in a beat up 88 hyundai.. i mean this thing was hedious.. we were all fu(ked up so i says to my crew, kick up some valet money.. i slip the guy a Jackson and told him to keep in front of the club the whole night.. sure enough the big rollah was just chilling front row... besides, if you havent noticed, it's everyday people that tip graciously.. rich people are cheapskates... that's why they are rich!
Old 01-14-2003, 05:09 PM

Im too lazy to read the rest of this thread but everyone that takes their car to valet parking is an idiot, a dummy, and does not care about his/her maxima. Valet drivers like to mess up cars alot. Hell i dont even let my friend's drive my max, cause im the only person i can trust, and my maxima is barely even modded.
Old 01-14-2003, 05:18 PM

actually he said: My twin turbos are hot
But in the way he say it it jus sounded soo funny on spanish!

Quick Reply: Hating valet parkers BLEW MY SHINE!