4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

glo-gauges

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 10:21 AM

glo-gauges

ok... i went and bought these friggin indiglos and finding someone who can install them seems to be alot harder than i thought. i'm located between philly and allentown in Pennsylvania... anyone know where can i get these put on oo. its a 97 gle is that's important.
Old 02-10-2003, 10:57 AM

Do it yourself...............go to maximadriver.com for directions
Old 02-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Believe it or not, it's actually fairly easy! Just be VERY VERY careful with taking everything apart. Putting the gauges on wasn't that hard either. Just follow the directions and you'll be fine.

Also, don't force the needles. You can move them around and everything but don't force them. Just takes a lot of patience. I completed mine in one night

bluemaxdriver4
Old 02-10-2003, 01:09 PM

are there any gauges that have a white face during the day, and shine a good green at night?
i want it to match with my other green neons under my seats and lil bulbs in the doors as well as my dome light.
ive seen pics of the 7 color chaning 1, and the green in the pic doesnt seem to be a true green.
Old 02-10-2003, 02:37 PM

Yeah, I bought the ones from procarparts.com, I think greg sells them too but now.. the one that’s an indiglo in the middle and reverse indigo numbers and I think the green is more radiant then the blue..
Old 02-11-2003, 05:52 PM

Mine are from procarparts.com also. The green color really doesn't match the lights in the switches on the doors at all. But it DOES match my Pioneer DEH-7400MP head unit real well!!!

But, your best bet is those if you want the white face in the daytime and indiglo at night. I mean, hey, you've got SEVEN different colors to choose from!!! How many more do ya need???

bluemaxdriver4