4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

SC Maxima -vs- ITR, M-Z3, GTP, MR2,Turbo Civic, Turbo 240-VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 08:19 AM
Handsome

SC Maxima -vs- ITR, M-Z3, GTP, MR2,Turbo Civic, Turbo 240-VIDEO

http://www.pensacolastreetracing.com/index2.html

Go to Links, then Click Supra Video's, scroll down to a see a ton of video's with a SC Maxima.

Any body know who's 4th gen it is, very nice, very fast.
Old 02-15-2003, 08:29 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Probably sx7r

http://www.sx7r.com/sx7rvids/
Old 02-15-2003, 08:33 AM
I couldn't fix your brakes, so I made your horn louder

Originally posted by clee130
Probably sx7r

http://www.sx7r.com/sx7rvids/
the beige max with the sc is Loren, and the Black maxima spraying is thomas.... The supra is our buddy Andi Biratchi.

None of their cars are the same now... they're faster lol.... Thomas and Loren are turbo'd max's... Loren's gettin his motor built... and Andi has a single turbo putting down a lot of power
Old 02-15-2003, 10:25 AM
SLOW

You can find these vids on alot of sites nowadays. I found them on another site a few weeks back www.ph34r.com or something
Old 02-15-2003, 11:11 AM
Handsome

Originally posted by Nealoc187
You can find these vids on alot of sites nowadays. I found them on another site a few weeks back www.ph34r.com or something
The page pulls up a photo album, could you tell me where I could find the video's you are reffering to. Also, any other free video sites would be appreciated. Hows the car coming, I forgot is it a motor build up, or forced induction.
Old 02-15-2003, 01:00 PM

christurner.net/supra or somethin like that..
Old 02-15-2003, 02:04 PM

People that street race are stupid, ignorant, morons! If one of my family got killed because of your stupid, irresponsible actions,.........well I won't say it here. I value my life, my family’s life, and even the life of your poor ignorant a$$! One day you will know why I said this, you don’t understand now because you are a stupid kid (why don’t you go make a million dollars now….while you still know EVERYTHING) and think you will live forever. I was like that once, but I grew up, and now have a family and a home with wonderful children, I value more than my own life.
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF DRAG STRIPS!!!! GO THERE, THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE FOR!!!!
I was in Pensacola, going to a Navy school, (as a civilian contractor) I know exactly where your friend was killed………but that won’t happen to you, will it? Because he was not as good a driver as you ……right? BULL$HIT!!! Get real! All you do with that site of yours is encourage people to INSANE $hit.
Mr. Moderator, delete this or ban it. This is illegal and immoral. Too many kids loose their lives over “my car is faster than your car” Bull$hit. I don’t care to be involved with any site encouraging illegal actions, DRAG RACE IN A LEGAL ENVIRONMENT! THAT IS WHY THEY ARE THERE (DRAG STRIPS)
Old 02-15-2003, 02:27 PM

Originally posted by 2maximas
People that street race are stupid, ignorant, morons! If one of my family got killed because of your stupid, irresponsible actions,.........well I won't say it here. I value my life, my family’s life, and even the life of your poor ignorant a$$! One day you will know why I said this, you don’t understand now because you are a stupid kid (why don’t you go make a million dollars now….while you still know EVERYTHING) and think you will live forever. I was like that once, but I grew up, and now have a family and a home with wonderful children, I value more than my own life.
I was in Pensacola, going to a Navy school, (as a civilian contractor) I know exactly where your friend was killed………but that won’t happen to you, will it? Because he was not as good a driver as you ……right? BULL$HIT!!! Get real! All you do with that site of yours is encourage people to INSANE $hit.
Mr. Moderator, delete this or ban it. This is illegal and immoral. Too many kids loose their lives over “my car is faster than your car” Bull$hit. I don’t care to be involved with any site encouraging illegal actions, DRAG RACE IN A LEGAL ENVIRONMENT! THAT IS WHY THEY ARE THERE (DRAG STRIPS)

Ya know... when ppl come out cursing and calling people stupid... they tend to sorta desensitize themselves to everything you just said 2maximas.. You have a great point though. I agree, but many don't care and won't listen... it's like an addiction to street race.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by seximagtr

Ya know... when ppl come out cursing and calling people stupid... they tend to sorta desensitize themselves to everything you just said 2maximas.. You have a great point though. I agree, but many don't care and won't listen... it's like an addiction to street race.
You are right; I probably started that off wrong. I just can't imagine that people are so.......well.........stupid. I can remember the dayz when I would have thought that was cool, but I grew up and now realize the value of human life.....even the people that are doing it. They are High School kids, and according to their own site many have died in the last 2 years. I just hope that they grow up and realize that it's not worth it. There are places for this and they were invented just for this type of $hit, they are called DRAG STRIPS even close to where I live, they thought they were being responsible and were going to an abandoned airport. The cars lost control and killed people watching. It's a tragedy. I'm so sorry for these people, and the deaths they encourage.
I hope that their parents can get over it, I don't think I could.....
Old 02-15-2003, 03:19 PM
Handsome

Who are you talking to?

Street racing gets a bad name from kids who race through traffic or try to race around corners. I have street raced and know a ton of people in Dallas who have street raced every weekend for the past 7 years on clear abondoned streets or frontage roads. The only people I have ever heard of getting hurt is a guy who got killed trying to run from the police on motorcycle, or someone losing control because he was dumb enough to race around a curve.

Considering the distance I have to travel to get to a track it is much safer to drive a mile to a tollway frontage road that has no side streets, is flat, and you could walk across it on your hands any time of day/night because no one is ever using them. I'll race up to 10 mph over the speed limit and that is suitable to find who's car is quicker. Taking my car up to 60 on these roads is just as safe as taking it up to 90 at a track.

I've also participated in short spirited runs on the highway when they're free of traffic like the Brian vs Neal story. Some people are safe when it comes to racing, the only time you here about street racing is when someone gets hurt from some stupid moron who doesn't use his head and doesn't think of others.

I can understand you telling someone to go to an autocross track if their flying around corners through traffic, but no one is getting hurt doing short runs on traffic free highway's, or short distance sprints on tollway frontage roads where there are no side streets, no traffic, and no surprises.

Yes street racing is dangerous, and so is sex, motocross, skydiving, skiing, etc. Use your head and play it safe.
Old 02-15-2003, 03:36 PM
Handsome

You are right; I probably started that off wrong. I just can't imagine that people are so.......well.........stupid. I can remember the dayz when I would have thought that was cool, but I grew up and now realize the value of human life.....even the people that are doing it. They are High School kids, and according to their own site many have died in the last 2 years. I just hope that they grow up and realize that it's not worth it. There are places for this and they were invented just for this type of $hit, they are called DRAG STRIPS even close to where I live, they thought they were being responsible and were going to an abandoned airport. The cars lost control and killed people watching. It's a tragedy. I'm so sorry for these people, and the deaths they encourage.
It sounds like you should be talking to spectators of street races which I think is the most retarded thing in the world. Why in the h^ll would you stand close to a road that has potential for disaster. If you are going to watch a race stand behind the cars. I would agree that conventional street races like this are dangerous and people are dumb for participating in them. I would never race around people for the same reason I wouldn't race if there was even one car on the road. I agree that these types of street races like you see on MTV are dumb and stupid.
Old 02-15-2003, 03:42 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

I bet you bought plastic and duct tape and covered you windows too huh?

And I liked your second post better.. made you sound a whole lot smarter aand got your point accross...

and I am glad you admitted you did it and found it to be "stupid", but YOU had to learn.. so does every one else and this willl be locked or edited soon.

also, how many people die at the track each year? INNOCENT people in the stands... but that is not my arguement..

I have none.. just making statements
Old 02-15-2003, 03:44 PM

Originally posted by bags533

I bet you bought plastic and duct tape and covered you windows too huh?

Old 02-15-2003, 03:58 PM
SLOW

It's great to have a stance on something, but you are preaching to the wrong people. We were just watching some videos we didn't make them.
Old 02-15-2003, 05:23 PM

Originally posted by Street Reeper

Who are you talking to?

Street racing gets a bad name from kids who race through traffic or try to race around corners. I have street raced and know a ton of people in Dallas who have street raced every weekend for the past 7 years on clear abondoned streets or frontage roads. The only people I have ever heard of getting hurt is a guy who got killed trying to run from the police on motorcycle, or someone losing control because he was dumb enough to race around a curve.

Considering the distance I have to travel to get to a track it is much safer to drive a mile to a tollway frontage road that has no side streets, is flat, and you could walk across it on your hands any time of day/night because no one is ever using them. I'll race up to 10 mph over the speed limit and that is suitable to find who's car is quicker. Taking my car up to 60 on these roads is just as safe as taking it up to 90 at a track.

I've also participated in short spirited runs on the highway when they're free of traffic like the Brian vs Neal story. Some people are safe when it comes to racing, the only time you here about street racing is when someone gets hurt from some stupid moron who doesn't use his head and doesn't think of others.

I can understand you telling someone to go to an autocross track if their flying around corners through traffic, but no one is getting hurt doing short runs on traffic free highway's, or short distance sprints on tollway frontage roads where there are no side streets, no traffic, and no surprises.

Yes street racing is dangerous, and so is sex, motocross, skydiving, skiing, etc. Use your head and play it safe.
I'm talking to you...or anyone else that will listen about street racing.....Is it LEGAL in YOUR town/county/state/country to street race? Oh? It’s not? DAM, why do you think that is? Could it be because you endanger yourselves and others? (Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think the government has a right to tell you $hit, don’t want to wear a helmet while riding a MC, go for it. Don’t want to wear seatbelts…your choice!) BUT, Think about it. Like I said before, some SMART MF's thought they were "safe" by going to an abandon airport. (Allot better place than you are talking about racing) Guess what? Some smart MF lost control of his car and killed 2 people (a child was involved too) one in a baby carriage. (Mechanical failure, did he expect that?!?!?! NO!!!!) Think I'm making this $hit up? I can provide the evidence. (It was in Jacksonville FL. I SAW it on the news...from a film just like the ones on this website that brought all this up, taken by a bystander, so people just like this site in question are the ones who provided the evidence!) YOU play it safe!! And go to a drag strip.... I have had MANY friends that LOVED to race, (when I worked for Lockheed Martin, I had several friends that were DEAD SERIOUS about racing….but they would trailer their cars to the strip/drove their cars to the strip and HAD FUN!!!) but you know what? They went to Pecan Park (Jacksonville FL.) and raced on a NHRA strip. Why can't you do that? You'd rather endanger your life and others lives? Mark my words, someone you know will die soon! If you keep it up......and GOD forbid you should kill anyone else, (other than yourself, which is bad enough) you may not go to jail but it would be the end of your financial career....that's for sure. (SUE CITY!!)
Race where ever you want, but if I see you, (probably won't, wrong part of the USA) prepare to stand down! This is an argument that I will not pursue anymore, you are foolish to think you can race anywhere but a sanctioned raceway and be safe. I hope you live to even HAVE kids.....Good Luck! (buy the way, your kids will make you throw rocks at your car, a car isn’t $HIT!!, just a big boy TOY kids are real, you get real, and maybe, just maybe, you will have the pleasure of knowing what I'm talking about) I’m NOT trying to FU(K with you, dude I just want you (and everyone else here at the org) to get old and have a good life, I used to live under the rule of “live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse” Well you know what happened? DAM!! I got old! I’m 46 and I NEVER expected to make it over 30 (he11 I lived in the generation where you didn’t TRUST anyone over 30!!) IF I had known that was going to happen I’d have taken better care of myself!!!! Seriously, I have health problems now….from being…… well……….best described as ……..dangerous?
Don’t take everything so serious, and assume I’m insulting you, (you know what happens when you ***-U-ME) I’m just trying to help you, if you don’t die first. You are obviously smart, most people on the .org are, and that is why they are here, to share ideas and DYI info, it’s like a bunch of maxima engineers!! For crying out loud.
Good Luck!!!
2Maximas
Old 02-15-2003, 05:33 PM

No I don't have DUCT tape. I'm not paranoid......are you? I didn't even know that you were talking about until I turned on the news and found out all the the people "up north" are buying up all the duct tape and vinyl they can find. We folks "down south" just buy shotguns and shells Well, really we don't buy them, they are handed down through the family! "you aint never seen "deliverance boy?"

2Maximas
Old 02-15-2003, 05:50 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

No I don't have DUCT tape. I'm not paranoid......are you? I didn't even know that you were talking about until I turned on the news and found out all the the people "up north" are buying up all the duct tape and vinyl they can find. We folks "down south" just buy shotguns and shells Well, really we don't buy them, they are handed down through the family! "you aint never seen "deliverance boy?"

2Maximas
and if you would check my profile you'd see I am in GA as well...

but, that does not mean I want to rape a man tied to a tree...

thanks for sharing.. but you could have shared a little less
Old 02-15-2003, 07:08 PM

Just havin a little fun after the street racing thing, don't go and get all "regional" on me. live on SSI if you know where that is.....I guarentee you it's allot farther away from "deliverance" land than you are.(that was supposed to be filmed at the Ga/Tenn. boarder....right?) You work at Hartsfield or Peachtree DeKalb?
Old 02-15-2003, 07:39 PM

Originally posted by bags533

and if you would check my profile you'd see I am in GA as well...

but, that does not mean I want to rape a man tied to a tree...

thanks for sharing.. but you could have shared a little less
Old 02-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Administrator

i street race.. and i won't stop.. please spank me
Old 02-15-2003, 08:34 PM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

Just havin a little fun after the street racing thing, don't go and get all "regional" on me. live on SSI if you know where that is.....I guarentee you it's allot farther away from "deliverance" land than you are.(that was supposed to be filmed at the Ga/Tenn. boarder....right?) You work at Hartsfield or Peachtree DeKalb?
good.. fun is good

And yeah I know SSI well

I live in atlanta and work for a govt contractor
Old 02-15-2003, 08:46 PM

Originally posted by seximagtr

the beige max with the sc is Loren, and the Black maxima spraying is thomas.... The supra is our buddy Andi Biratchi.

None of their cars are the same now... they're faster lol.... Thomas and Loren are turbo'd max's... Loren's gettin his motor built... and Andi has a single turbo putting down a lot of power
Yes, Loren's SC is in my sig pic. <It's mine now>
Old 02-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Please STFU (like you promised)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2maximas
[B]

I'm talking to you...or anyone else that will listen about street racing.....Is it LEGAL in YOUR town/county/state/country to street race? Oh? It’s not? DAM, why do you think that is? Could it be because you endanger yourselves and others?
No, not legal. Neither is speeding, drug dealing, prostitution, or buying alcohol on Sundays. What's your argument? That breaking the law is bad?
(Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think the government has a right to tell you $hit, don’t want to wear a helmet while riding a MC, go for it. Don’t want to wear seatbelts…your choice!)
And here I thought you were going to go on a rant about how non-helmet wearing paraplegics are driving up the cost of healthcare. You had me going there.
BUT, Think about it. Like I said before, some SMART MF's thought they were "safe" by going to an abandon airport. (Allot better place than you are talking about racing) Guess what? Some smart MF lost control of his car and killed 2 people (a child was involved too) one in a baby carriage. (Mechanical failure, did he expect that?!?!?! NO!!!!)
Of course if he was driving through a crowded business district at 35mph and had a mechanical failure that resulted in killed bystanders, he'd still be a SMART MF?
Think I'm making this $hit up? I can provide the evidence. (It was in Jacksonville FL. I SAW it on the news...from a film just like the ones on this website that brought all this up, taken by a bystander, so people just like this site in question are the ones who provided the evidence!)
Good to know you watch the news. You should get a load of "World's Most Dangerous Police Chases!" sometime. I'm sure it'd give you lots of ammo for your "robbing banks while on crack is BAD" argument.

YOU play it safe!! And go to a drag strip.... I have had MANY friends that LOVED to race, (when I worked for Lockheed Martin, I had several friends that were DEAD SERIOUS about racing….but they would trailer their cars to the strip/drove their cars to the strip and HAD FUN!!!) but you know what? They went to Pecan Park (Jacksonville FL.) and raced on a NHRA strip. Why can't you do that? You'd rather endanger your life and others lives? Mark my words, someone you know will die soon! If you keep it up......and GOD forbid you should kill anyone else, (other than yourself, which is bad enough) you may not go to jail but it would be the end of your financial career....that's for sure. (SUE CITY!!)
You forgot to add that pot is a gateway drug.
Race where ever you want, but if I see you, (probably won't, wrong part of the USA) prepare to stand down!
Mmmm... gotta love it. "MY ISSUE is so damn important that YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!" Please.
This is an argument that I will not pursue anymore, you are foolish to think you can race anywhere but a sanctioned raceway and be safe. I hope you live to even HAVE kids.....Good Luck! (buy the way, your kids will make you throw rocks at your car, a car isn’t $HIT!!, just a big boy TOY kids are real, you get real, and maybe, just maybe, you will have the pleasure of knowing what I'm talking about)
Thanks for setting your priorities straight. I guess the rest of us childless retards are just gonna have to wait a while before discovering what life is all about.
I’m NOT trying to FU(K with you, dude I just want you (and everyone else here at the org) to get old and have a good life, I used to live under the rule of “live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse” Well you know what happened? DAM!! I got old! I’m 46 and I NEVER expected to make it over 30 (he11 I lived in the generation where you didn’t TRUST anyone over 30!!) IF I had known that was going to happen I’d have taken better care of myself!!!! Seriously, I have health problems now….from being…… well……….best described as ……..dangerous?
And this gives you the right to turn into tent-revival-preacher-man how? You made mistakes. You learned from your mistakes. And apparantly, the rest of us better fu(king well learn from your mistakes.
Don’t take everything so serious, and assume I’m insulting you, (you know what happens when you ***-U-ME) I’m just trying to help you, if you don’t die first. You are obviously smart, most people on the .org are, and that is why they are here, to share ideas and DYI info, it’s like a bunch of maxima engineers!! For crying out loud.
Just so you know, I realize your post was directed at Street Reeper. But I think his post represents enough of my general attitude.

And you are just plain going off for the simple sake of hearing yourself speak. I'm about to gag on your self-righteousness. Alienate yourself much?

theLoon
Old 02-15-2003, 09:41 PM

Best response ever!
Old 02-15-2003, 11:36 PM

Originally posted by Wisky97SE

Best response ever!
man i though i was the guy that bother everybody in this forum for my poor english, but this man(2maxi...whatever) beat me for a mile jejejeje
Old 02-16-2003, 06:09 AM

Re: Please STFU (like you promised)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by superloon
[B]
No, not legal. Neither is speeding, drug dealing, prostitution, or buying alcohol on Sundays. What's your argument? That breaking the law is bad?

Never Mind.......go ahead and do as you please, it was not a rant it was me trying to save a few lives, but like I said, never mind.
Old 02-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Langley AFB Sux

Originally posted by Nealoc187

It's great to have a stance on something, but you are preaching to the wrong people. We were just watching some videos we didn't make them.
Old 02-16-2003, 07:22 AM
Langley AFB Sux

Originally posted by SprintMax
i street race.. and i won't stop.. please spank me

There will always be street racing. And idiots that bi**h about it.
Old 02-16-2003, 08:06 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

damn, i'd never thought a single movie clip would start such an argument, it's true that street racing in most places is illegal, i personally don't like drag type street racing, doesn't leave much room for driving technique, just how much money you spent on your car, anyways, my point is, there will always be street racing, it's a nice thing that people are expressing their views, but come on, i'm ok with you hitting me but don't kill me for it, i'd rather refer to my self as a road racer, rally style , you find the most remote road you can find and drive like a pro, it really doesn't leave any room to show off, so it's fun, it's all about driving technique.

i'm pretty sure 2maximas is going to grill me for this, but we're not kids anymore, it's time to take things a bit more seriously, like doing some serious driving
Old 02-16-2003, 09:40 AM

Re: Please STFU (like you promised)

Originally posted by superloon

Thanks for setting your priorities straight. I guess the rest of us childless retards are just gonna have to wait a while before discovering what life is all about.

And you are just plain going off for the simple sake of hearing yourself speak. I'm about to gag on your self-righteousness. Alienate yourself much?

theLoon

Old 02-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Handsome

I race on abondoned tollway frontage roads with no side streets (no one will pull out in front of me) that are flat and new, have no traffic what so ever, perfectly straight and are surrounded by a huge hill that gradually leads up to the toll way(no way going 60 would I get up that thing), and nothing but fields on the other side. I wouldn't race with bystanders unless you call a couple of cars following us to watch bystandards, but I really doubt my car is going to all of a sudden go backwards for 500 feet and hit one of them. There is nothing magic about a race track that is going to keep me safe. I have much more potential to have a blow out on the highway on the way to the track and hit an innocent person than while I race on these roads. The only potential for disaster is a blow out, that could happen at the track, my question is would I want to run into a concrete barrier, or an open field. Sometimes I just want to race yes their is a potential for disaster but I have never and I mean never heard of someone getting hurt racing on the type of roads I am talking about, up to 60mph. The only people who get hurt are those who are dumb enough to watch right by the road, race around corners, or race through traffic, so get off your soap box no one is going to get hurt doing what I do.

This was a simple thread that had some good videos of a fast maxima beating some cars you wouldn't expect, it wasn't condoning street racing in the sense you are talking about, where people stand close to a road and have cars fly by 2 feet away. So next time please wait for that type of thread to mess up in the future.
Old 02-16-2003, 05:17 PM
CaLSoNiC

Go to the industrial areas... have people close of streets and stuff... Works great around here and cops dont give a ****.