4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

shoulder pads: japanese style!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 08:49 AM
V^___^V

shoulder pads: japanese style!

i'm lookin for shoulder pads for maxima that has some kinda japanese "nissan" or "maxima" on it... anybody know where i can find them?
Old 02-25-2003, 10:08 AM
Maxima owner since 2000

try ebay
Old 02-25-2003, 10:22 AM

yeah, there is tons of em on e-bay...that say nismo, powered by nissan, Shift_ etc etc...they r cheap too
Old 02-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Look, please do not take this the wrong way, but you are pobviously new here, and new to maximas, and most likely a younger owner.

That is all cool- you want to learn, you came to the right place, and you have a great car to work with. You just need to try searching or figuring some of this stuff out on your own. I am not really referring to this thread as much as your one about the cardomain page and the agruement about the SE/GXE debate. We can be a greatresource of info for each other, but you have to work with us. Try the search, try web searches, and remember that while some of us come across as @$$holes, most of us were unaware of the things that you are asking about. If you try a search before asking a question, 90% of the time you will get at least a PARTIAL answer.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:08 PM
V^___^V

Originally posted by phenryiv1
Look, please do not take this the wrong way, but you are pobviously new here, and new to maximas, and most likely a younger owner.

That is all cool- you want to learn, you came to the right place, and you have a great car to work with. You just need to try searching or figuring some of this stuff out on your own. I am not really referring to this thread as much as your one about the cardomain page and the agruement about the SE/GXE debate. We can be a greatresource of info for each other, but you have to work with us. Try the search, try web searches, and remember that while some of us come across as @$$holes, most of us were unaware of the things that you are asking about. If you try a search before asking a question, 90% of the time you will get at least a PARTIAL answer.
thx, ur totally rite about me... i'm not really offeded, i guess it's jus some lessons i'll have to learn, thx for ur suggestions...
Old 02-25-2003, 07:52 PM

hey happy i got some black NISMO shoulder pads from ebay for 10 dollars plus 5 dollar shipping.. i like them they are really cool.. only thing is that they don't fit that well in the front seatbelt cause they make them hang all over the placce when you are not using it. So, i opted for placing them in the back seatbelts and IMO they look much better there..
here they are. http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sel...ture%20200.jpg
Old 02-25-2003, 11:31 PM
V^___^V

Originally posted by BOZOnPJs
hey happy i got some black NISMO shoulder pads from ebay for 10 dollars plus 5 dollar shipping.. i like them they are really cool.. only thing is that they don't fit that well in the front seatbelt cause they make them hang all over the placce when you are not using it. So, i opted for placing them in the back seatbelts and IMO they look much better there..
here they are. http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sel...ture%20200.jpg
they don't have the black/black anymore =(