4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I RAISED my Max!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2001, 09:59 PM
CustomMax

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phil96SE
Originally posted by CustomMax
Hmmm...I apologize for the error. Anyhow, 17's cost 325 per rim and if you have 18's they are 380 per rim. My rims are 512 per rim...Now, I'm not a math major or anything, but I'd say mine are a little bit more expensive. Before you go shooting off your mouth, displaying your arrogance, you might want to research your topic a little better.
i bow to u oh weathy man.. muwahhahahaha so really y don't u have a better car if u have the money to waste on ugly *** rims???
"Why don't I have a better car..." Good question. Because I don't want to get straight jacked in the hood, that I so often frequent...lol. The price difference between my ugly *** rims and the car I want, is about 48 thousand dollars. Just don't have that cash to throw away on a car right now.

Old 01-13-2001, 10:09 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

better start pimping again there buddy boy.. and if u do go back to the hood wouldn't it be better to be the shiet and not get jacked then look like shiet and get cracked on?
Old 01-13-2001, 10:18 PM
CustomMax

Originally posted by Phil96SE
better start pimping again there buddy boy.. and if u do go back to the hood wouldn't it be better to be the shiet and not get jacked then look like shiet and get cracked on?
Let me explain something to you about "the hood." The kind of car you drive, clothes you wear, and the rims you have don't make you the 'shiet'. And i've had 10 times as many positive comments concerning my rims (and car in general) than I have negative. And where the f*ck did you pull that line about "pimping" from? Did I not make it clear that I am getting married? I guess it's that reading comprehension thing again. Don't get discouraged, you'll get the hang of it...one day.

-See ya' in the hood-

Old 01-13-2001, 10:27 PM

yeahh.. i guess if hooked oh phonics worked for u it'll work for me too one day.. guess your pretty happy wit ur gurl then huh.. thats all u man.. and congrats on the marriage.. im not gonna diss u on that.. hell im doing the same thing.. now back to the drunk ramblings where was i again.. ooooh yeah.. no wait.. better recollect and get another shot.. be back in a few
Old 01-13-2001, 10:32 PM

i wanna know how much slower those big chrome things make his car , off the line it must be a dog , i spanked a lexus ls400 with big nazty cromies on it , the ls400 is a 4 liter v8 running around 220 horse and 240 ft lbs of torque while weighing in at around 3900lbs if u do the math i shoulda gotten killed off the line. take a look at some real race cars and youll see that big wheels are a race cars enemy. and if u try and say that touring cars have big wheels, u will get a response something like this "the size is a standard" so its even between the cars. shrink the pic shrink the wheels and stop pissing everyone off.
Old 01-13-2001, 10:57 PM

#1. your rims ARE ugly no matter how much they cost.
#2. your sig pic is to big.
#3. you dont have to include your sig with each damn post. You can click the little box to omit it on your posts.

Adam
Old 01-13-2001, 11:12 PM

Heh

Originally posted by MaxSE98
i wanna know how much slower those big chrome things make his car , off the line it must be a dog , i spanked a lexus ls400 with big nazty cromies on it , the ls400 is a 4 liter v8 running around 220 horse and 240 ft lbs of torque while weighing in at around 3900lbs if u do the math i shoulda gotten killed off the line.
Not that this has ANYTHING to do with the discussion, but the LS400 has more power than that. Came out in 1990 with 250hp and 260lb-ft, then got a boost in 1995 to 260hp and 270lb-ft. Finally, in 1998, it got 290hp and 300lb-ft.

But I don't like Lexus.........
Old 01-13-2001, 11:15 PM

i stand corrected
Old 01-13-2001, 11:19 PM

I test drove a 1990 lexus ls400 for the hell of it. It was like $13k. Drove like ****! i know its 10 years old and had 80k miles but it has awful. It was slow, ride sucked, steering sucked, brakes sucked, seats were hard as hell. paint would leave sparkles on your hand if you touch it, etc... i know that lexus's are great and this was just a particular ****ty one that was not well taken car of. Now driving a brand new one would be sexcellent. Damn they are plush....

Adam
Old 01-13-2001, 11:23 PM

ls400

my dad has one its a 1992 it has a kick down switch. if u are sitting in one at any point , put the pedal to the floor , then try pushing it a little further and u will feel it click down, in my dads car i got the tires to spin at like 40mph when i did this, much fun )
Old 01-13-2001, 11:25 PM
CustomMax

#1. you're a moron for thinking myself or anyone else cares what your opinion is about my rims
#2. why do you feel the need to repeat what all of the other people have already said "your sig is to big"
#3. I know I don't have to include my sig with each "damn post"
#4. Where is the little damn box that I can click that shuts up the f*ck up

Originally posted by 2000MaximaSE
#1. your rims ARE ugly no matter how much they cost.
#2. your sig pic is to big.
#3. you dont have to include your sig with each damn post. You can click the little box to omit it on your posts.

Adam

Old 01-13-2001, 11:29 PM

i agree the rims are ugly too ,people like u make car enthusiasts look bad.
Old 01-13-2001, 11:31 PM
CustomMax

i wanna know how much slower those big chrome things make his car , off the line it must be a dog , i spanked a lexus ls400 with big nazty cromies on it , the ls400 is a 4 liter v8 running around 220 horse and 240 ft lbs of torque while weighing in at around 3900lbs if u do the math i shoulda gotten killed off the line. take a look at some real race cars and youll see that big wheels are a race cars enemy. and if u try and say that touring cars have big wheels, u will get a response something like this "the size is a standard" so its even between the cars. shrink the pic shrink the wheels and stop pissing everyone off.
I was just curious as to when you entered this 'postal argument'?? And who are you to tell me to shrink my wheels?? And if something as simple as a picture being to large really pisses these people off, then they're going to have a hard time getting through life with minimal aggrivation and alliviating stress. Good luck.

Old 01-13-2001, 11:36 PM

i thought it would be fun and join in , honestly your pic doesnt bug me. but if it bothers other people then shrink the pic , we arent in grade school anymore you know.
Old 01-13-2001, 11:38 PM
CustomMax

Adam - One other thing...I really don't appreciate you instant messaging me with such juvenile remarks like "why are you a homo" and "your rims are uglier than your mom"...It is one thing to have an argument on the forum boards, but the IM thing is not an appropriate place to curse and carry on like a brat just because you don't like my rims. I appreciate your input on my car, as that is the reason I post pics, to recieve feedback, but this is a little much. You don't know me, so please refrain from instant messaging me. Thanks and have a great day

Old 01-13-2001, 11:40 PM

ha ha ha, thanks for making me laugh by ripping on your mom like that. I never even said that... ha ha ha

Adam
Old 01-13-2001, 11:44 PM
CustomMax

i thought it would be fun and join in , honestly your pic doesnt bug me. but if it bothers other people then shrink the pic , we arent in grade school anymore you know.
I understand that you are siding with the obvious vast majority concerning this issue, but the fact of the matter is, the statement you just made somewhat strengthens my case against the morons who have a problem with chrome rims. "WE ARENT IN GRADE SCHOOL..." (MAXSE98_4). There are over 2500 people that frequent these boards, and less than 10 have a problem with my sig. Grow up. It's one damn picture. There are lots of other sigs that don't have pictures who's list of upgrades are twice as long as my pic. Why don't you go find a wounded dear on the side of the road and poke sticks at it...The purpose of that would equate the level of this argument. Catch my drift. Let it go.

Old 01-13-2001, 11:49 PM

ill let it go, but only cause u made a good point, i hit a 300lb deer with my 92 max at 65 mph , not fun at all, but i still dont like the wheels, but at the same time u might not like something that i like so ill shutup now.
have a good night
Old 01-13-2001, 11:51 PM
iLiKeMax's

At the risk of being shunned by the other maxima dudes on this site, this must be the longest-pointless post in the history of this site. Custommax really has a phat looking car. The first word that comes to mind when I think of all you *******s putting his car down is JELOUS. Grow up and get a life. Leave the mother fuc*kers pic alone. If you don't want to look at it, close your eyes or scroll past it. This is his post he can do whatever he wants with it. As far as the rims go, I'm not to partial to chrome myself, i'm more into performance, but his ride still is tight. This website was setup to promote constructive critisism. Not give as*holes a chance to showoff how big a complainer they can be.

Old 01-13-2001, 11:52 PM

.......but i still dont like the wheels, but at the same time u might not like something that i like so ill shutup now.
have a good night
ya... Like women...

ha ha ha ha

Adam
Old 01-13-2001, 11:56 PM

see now that guy is funny
Old 01-13-2001, 11:56 PM
CustomMax

.......but i still dont like the wheels, but at the same time u might not like something that i like so ill shutup now.
have a good night
ya... Like women...

ha ha ha ha

Adam
Ha Ha, that's what I can't understand...This whole time I've been thinking, why are you wasting your time chatting on Maxima Forum boards??? You should be out touring the country on the comedy circuit. Performing in high-class clubs everynight. For Godsakes, we have the next Jerry Seinfeld in our presence. We should be encouraging Adam to leave the boards and seek out his true destiny as a first rate comedian. The best of luck to ya' man. You'll be dearly missed.

Old 01-13-2001, 11:59 PM

ha ha, thank u thank u. Your a funny witty guy. and i would like you if you just didnt act like such an ***. Lets do us all a favor and close this post. You started the post soo you have the power to close and delete it.

Adam
Old 01-14-2001, 12:03 AM
CustomMax

ha ha, thank u thank u. Your a funny witty guy. and i would like you if you just didnt act like such an ***. Lets do us all a favor and close this post. You started the post soo you have the power to close and delete it.

Adam
Isn't amazing that somebody from the hood...somebody who is so stupid to value looks and luxuries over speed and performace could be even remotely "witty". You must have missed the post...o, i'd say 3 pages ago...we established that I'm not hard headed, or "an ***" (as you so graciously put it), just strong willed.

Old 01-14-2001, 04:39 PM
CustomMax

Has anybody had any experience with Suspension Technique springs? Or heard any reviews?

Old 01-14-2001, 06:54 PM

Has anybody had any experience with Suspension Technique springs? Or heard any reviews?
from what i heard they're pretty good.. if you want nice ride and good looks try sprint.. they're 2.25" drop and it won't feel like a full race setup (feels everylittle bump on the road) see i can be helpful too
Old 01-14-2001, 07:01 PM

bla, bla, bla...
Old 01-14-2001, 07:13 PM
CustomMax

Would I have to replace my shocks if I went with a 1.3 inch drop via Suspension Techniques? If I do, which are the best? I heard Tokico has some problems, but is more affordable than Koni. I appreciate the advice, and thanks in advance for your response.

from what i heard they're pretty good.. if you want nice ride and good looks try sprint.. they're 2.25" drop and it won't feel like a full race setup (feels everylittle bump on the road) see i can be helpful too

Old 01-14-2001, 07:26 PM
kineshi1

The rims

Sorry guys but i think the rims are hott, why dont u guys just grow up...if he wants his pic big let him who frickin cares, get a better comp this is the new millenium...sheesh
another question, how do u think chrome isnt better than cheap alloy..might as well keep stock se rims then

Old 01-14-2001, 07:41 PM
CustomMax

Re: The rims

Originally posted by kineshi1
Sorry guys but i think the rims are hott, why dont u guys just grow up...if he wants his pic big let him who frickin cares, get a better comp this is the new millenium...sheesh
another question, how do u think chrome isnt better than cheap alloy..might as well keep stock se rims then
Hey Man, I appreciate the support. I've been trying to explain that too them for the last one thousand and one posts. Take it from me, it's not worth the effort. Thanks again.

Old 01-14-2001, 08:14 PM

Re: Re: The rims

Hey Man, I appreciate the support. I've been trying to explain that too them for the last one thousand and one posts. Take it from me, it's not worth the effort. Thanks again. [/I]

okay back 2 the advice.. u CAN use your stock shocks but they're gonna wear out fast.. and they your going to be bouncing all around with even the smallest bump.. what most people do is get tokico.. but i think people keep swearing that KYB is going to have adjustables come spring.. i dunno anythinga bout that.. but i can tell u.. i love how my KYB AGX's feel on my max.. ride is fine for me.. (coilover) in case u wondering.. k.. so get tokico since ur really not into performance.. that help?
Old 01-14-2001, 08:47 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: The rims

Originally posted by kineshi1
different strokes for different folks...i personally don't like chromies but whatever...

about the better computer...there is a sig limit of 50K set by the administrator and the pic does exceed the limit...plus there is no need to show it every single post...
Old 01-14-2001, 10:38 PM

Re: Re: The rims

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chris91SE

about the better computer...there is a sig limit of 50K set by the administrator and the pic does exceed the limit...plus there is no need to show it every single post...
Thats what im sayin......

Adam
Old 01-14-2001, 10:50 PM

hmm lets see whats going on here , customMax stated he dosent have a lot of money right now but some how he can find $4000 for rimz. In other posts he said he is original. Frankly I don't see it, dosen't every 12 year old honda and toyota have those double wipers on with the additional oversized stickers? Somehow I haven't seen many people say you car is "the ****". Ohh yeah can you explain if you live in the "Ghetto" ( that amazingly has palm trees and other pleasent surroundings) why would you put on a set of $4000 rims on? You are just a dork that has no taste and no friends on the board

[Edited by Kashoggio on 01-15-2001 at 01:10 AM]
Old 01-14-2001, 10:56 PM

Originally posted by Kashoggio
hmm lets see whats going on here , customMax stated he dosent have a lot of money right now but some how he can find $4000 for rimz. In other posts he said he is original. Frankly I don't see it, dosen't every 12 year old honda and toyota have those on with the additional stickers? Somehow I haven't seen many people say you car is "the ****". Ohh yeah can you explain if you live in the "Ghetto" ( that aazingly has palm trees and other pleasent surroundings) why would you put on a set of $4000 rims on? You are just a dork that has no taste and no friends on the board

[Edited by Kashoggio on 01-15-2001 at 12:53 AM]
buwahahahaha you know i gave up wondering this myself seriously guy has some major issues there but ohhh well it doesn't affect me.. he's not from my state so he no get my tax dollars
Old 01-14-2001, 10:58 PM

Now be nice Phil! LOL
Old 01-15-2001, 01:50 AM
CustomMax

hmm lets see whats going on here , customMax stated he dosent have a lot of money right now but some how he can find $4000 for rimz. In other posts he said he is original. Frankly I don't see it, dosen't every 12 year old honda and toyota have those double wipers on with the additional oversized stickers? Somehow I haven't seen many people say you car is "the ****". Ohh yeah can you explain if you live in the "Ghetto" ( that amazingly has palm trees and other pleasent surroundings) why would you put on a set of $4000 rims on? You are just a dork that has no taste and no friends on the board

[Edited by Kashoggio on 01-15-2001 at 01:10 AM]
Every night I toss and turn because I can't sleep...every night I sit up longing for friends on Maxima.org. Just the thought of not having someone as cool as yourself as a companion in this great game we call life, makes me sick to my stomach. As far as the 'ghetto' setting is concerned, I've just stopped arguing with people about who I am and where I live since the vast majority of other maxima owners on this site seem to know more about me than I do...so...who am I to contest the majority? I'm not sure which post I stated "I don't have a lot of money"...it must be that lack of reading comprehension on your part. I guess when I used the phrase "most affordable" you took as me being 'out of money'. Hmmm...I just want to get the most bang for my buck just like anybody else does.

(Just a little side note: They have palm trees in the ghetto moron)

Old 01-15-2001, 02:00 AM
CustomMax

Great Now I am being psycho analyzed by somebody that can't even speak proper english. In psychology, a 'major issue' can be defined as a conflict or problem affecting one's thought process or daily life. Hmm...I know most of the people that are agruing with me about my pic being 5K over the limit consider this a conflict that consumes most of their daily life, however, I DON'T. For example, tonight I was at the club having a few drinks and dancing with my fiance until 4 am. I assure you when we were on the dance floor for hours on end I wasn't distrout over the fact that when I return home there would be infamous cry babies of maxima.org ready and waiting to rag on my car some more. (I was right) I know I can't be the only person that realizes that this 'picture conflict' is affecting all of you more than me, therefore, who is the one with "major issues"?

hmm lets see whats going on here , customMax stated he dosent have a lot of money right now but some how he can find $4000 for rimz. In other posts he said he is original. Frankly I don't see it, dosen't every 12 year old honda and toyota have those on with the additional stickers? Somehow I haven't seen many people say you car is "the ****". Ohh yeah can you explain if you live in the "Ghetto" ( that aazingly has palm trees and other pleasent surroundings) why would you put on a set of $4000 rims on? You are just a dork that has no taste and no friends on the board

[Edited by Kashoggio on 01-15-2001 at 12:53 AM]
buwahahahaha you know i gave up wondering this myself seriously guy has some major issues there but ohhh well it doesn't affect me.. he's not from my state so he no get my tax dollars

Old 01-15-2001, 07:03 AM

can you say loser!!!

hey dork...yeah you custom max...your not impressing anyone in here with your beat *** vocabulary..how long does it take you to write each post since you obviously have to look all those "big" words up that you supposedly know how to use..plain and simple..your a dork and nobody really gives a sheit what your talking about..take you and your double bladed awesome wipers somewhere else..people use the forum for the hell of it..so stop wasting your time and do something more constructive with your life..oh yeah..your wheels...that's a whole other story..let me just say this..if you wanted your car to look like sheit..i could have dumped on it for you..please stop wasting your time trying to out "wit" everyone cause you are a loser..

just my 2 cents...hahahah...wipers...hahaha..rims...hahah... dork..

saber
Old 01-15-2001, 07:13 AM

Thats right custommax I dont have a life. Who is online at 3:50 am? You! AND HEY I TALK GOOD ENGLISH!

Quick Reply: I RAISED my Max!!!