4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I RAISED my Max!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2001, 07:17 AM
The missing moderator

$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
Old 01-15-2001, 08:07 AM
CustomMax

Re: can you say loser!!!

Point Blank…I’m lazy. If ‘out witting’ the idiots that bash on my car were hard, or in the least bit difficult, I wouldn’t waste my time. You guys just make it so damn easy with your moronic remarks and contradictive statements. As far as my “big words” are concerned, that is just how I write. I’m a third year college student (graduating early, with honors). Writing 20 page papers for the last two years helped me to develop a more professional manner in expressing my thoughts and opinions. Aside from all of the other ‘geniuses’ that bash on my car, you are the first to denote my intelligence. I commend you for trying, however, you won’t win. Let’s try and stick to the topic of these forums, Maximas and my ugly *** rims. In a previous post you stated that I should, “take [me] and [my] double bladed awesome wipers somewhere else..people use the forum for the hell of it…” What the f*ck are you talking about? People use these forums to ask questions and learn new things pertaining to their Maximas. It is apparent that you did not read the first post in this thread. I asked a legitimate question concerning lowering springs and after-market shocks. Moron’s, like yourself, are the bad apples that destroy the intent of this forum by bashing on people with alternate tastes. Nowhere did I ask for opinions on my rims or commentary on my car in general. If you want to state your opinion, start your own thread and name it “Attn: CustomMax, your ride is ugly and I want to take a dump on it.” (as you stated in your previous post) It appears that bashing on chrome rims and windshield wipers is considered ‘cool’ in this walk of life, therefore, YES, I am a loser.

-Just my 2 cents- ...lol

Originally posted by BlackMax62
hey dork...yeah you custom max...your not impressing anyone in here with your beat *** vocabulary..how long does it take you to write each post since you obviously have to look all those "big" words up that you supposedly know how to use..plain and simple..your a dork and nobody really gives a sheit what your talking about..take you and your double bladed awesome wipers somewhere else..people use the forum for the hell of it..so stop wasting your time and do something more constructive with your life..oh yeah..your wheels...that's a whole other story..let me just say this..if you wanted your car to look like sheit..i could have dumped on it for you..please stop wasting your time trying to out "wit" everyone cause you are a loser..

just my 2 cents...hahahah...wipers...hahaha..rims...hahah... dork..

saber

Old 01-15-2001, 08:13 AM
CustomMax

Just a brief explanation...

Kashoggio: I never said that you didn't have a life. And I was on at 4:50am, not 3:50am. I returned home from club atlantis last night at 4:40 and decided to check my post to see if anyone had responded before I went to sleep. I'm sure you were up studying for your next psych exam, right?

Originally posted by Kashoggio
Thats right custommax I dont have a life. Who is online at 3:50 am? You! AND HEY I TALK GOOD ENGLISH!

Old 01-15-2001, 08:38 AM

impressive!!!

WOW...you must really be proud of yourself since you are a third year college student with honors..wholy ****...so im I..dork..take it somewhere else..are you ever going to stop with your stupid comments that make zero cents...you just keep repeating yourself with all your comments

1. I won't shrink my sig pic..
2. my wheels cost 4g's and they are awesome..
3. My double bladed razor blade wipers are the bomb
4. i live in the ghetto
5. i have wood dash and tv's in my car
6. i am gay
7. i pretend like im smart.
7. last but not lease..im gay

did that about sum up your pointless post..i think so..thanks for trying to be cool on here..and about your comment of you and your vocabulary and writing papers..i have also done my share of papers and "developed" my vocabulary...

do i talk like that now though..umm..no. and why not because you sound like your a damn robot or something..stop faking your intelligence and just grow up..don't worry maturity will set in sooner or later..dork

where did you get your blades from..i want to get the triple ones..so i can be cooler than you..4g's hahah..dork
Old 01-15-2001, 08:51 AM

Stop the insanity!

Why does this keep coming up everytime I look at a post by CustomMax? His ride is kool, let it go and post only positive comments...or don't post at all! Who wants to see posts with negative comments about their car? Nobody, so why do it to other people's cars. Who cares if you don't like the rims? Who cares if you don't like the blades. It means nothing, so why bother posting negative comments? Does it make you feel better to know that other people have seen a post that you don't like his rims? I don't care to read anything that's not positive or helpful in anyway. If you really want to complain about something, complain about world hunger or increased taxes...not rims and wiper blades on someone's car. There are more important things in life to think about...

five

Old 01-15-2001, 09:00 AM
CustomMax

Re: impressive!!!

My stupid commentary...huh? Makes zero "cents"? You must have failed all of those papers you wrote if you think "cents" is the proper word to write in that sentence...lol. It would be "zero SENSE".
But I'm not an english major either, so I'll leave that alone. You are obviously misinformed as to what the word "repeating" means. Repeating is when you state something over and over again. Now, let's run down your list...

1. I won't shrink my sig pic...SAID IN ONE POST
2. My wheels cost 4g's...SAID IN ONE POST (you guys keep repeating that, not me)
3. My bouble bladed razor blades are the bomb...NEVER SAID THAT
4. I live in the ghetto...YOU GUYS SAID I LIVE IN THE GHETTO, NOT ME
5. I have wood dash and tv's...I SAID THAT ONCE
6. I am gay...I HAVE A FIANCE (not a possibility)
7. I pretend like I'm smart...HAVEN'T PRETENDED ONCE

Hmmm...So not one thing on your list have I 'repeated'. Therefore, repetition is not apparent in my writing, and your previous point is "pretty f*cking stupid"...still sound like a robot?
Originally posted by BlackMax62
WOW...you must really be proud of yourself since you are a third year college student with honors..wholy ****...so im I..dork..take it somewhere else..are you ever going to stop with your stupid comments that make zero cents...you just keep repeating yourself with all your comments

1. I won't shrink my sig pic..
2. my wheels cost 4g's and they are awesome..
3. My double bladed razor blade wipers are the bomb
4. i live in the ghetto
5. i have wood dash and tv's in my car
6. i am gay
7. i pretend like im smart.
7. last but not lease..im gay

did that about sum up your pointless post..i think so..thanks for trying to be cool on here..and about your comment of you and your vocabulary and writing papers..i have also done my share of papers and "developed" my vocabulary...

do i talk like that now though..umm..no. and why not because you sound like your a damn robot or something..stop faking your intelligence and just grow up..don't worry maturity will set in sooner or later..dork

where did you get your blades from..i want to get the triple ones..so i can be cooler than you..4g's hahah..dork

Old 01-15-2001, 09:03 AM
CustomMax

Re: Stop the insanity!

Originally posted by fivelitrekiller
Why does this keep coming up everytime I look at a post by CustomMax? His ride is kool, let it go and post only positive comments...or don't post at all! Who wants to see posts with negative comments about their car? Nobody, so why do it to other people's cars. Who cares if you don't like the rims? Who cares if you don't like the blades. It means nothing, so why bother posting negative comments? Does it make you feel better to know that other people have seen a post that you don't like his rims? I don't care to read anything that's not positive or helpful in anyway. If you really want to complain about something, complain about world hunger or increased taxes...not rims and wiper blades on someone's car. There are more important things in life to think about...

five

Uhh...hmmm...yeah, i'm going to have to concur with this guy.

Old 01-15-2001, 02:28 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Stop the insanity!

Originally posted by CustomMax
Uhh...hmmm...yeah, i'm going to have to concur with this guy. [/I]
yup.. right after you concur your fear of conformity with this sig thing.. seriously how hard is it for u to shrink the pic?? i mean hell i had no classes today.. i coulda done it for you if you really can't figure out how to work adobe or something like that.. its called courtesy.. which i am more than aware you are lacking.. and im not complaing bout the size.. university has t3's its the actual size of the pic that bothers me.. call me lazy but i hate scrolling past it every freaking post you make.. i mean i know what a stock white maxima with rims looks like.. i've seen them all over the place.. now how about a little courtesy and just comply..
Old 01-15-2001, 03:13 PM

WHOA....Now even i have jumped on the Band_Wagon

The best part about this whole argument is that the post started with advice on how much would it be to lower your car for certain points...and now the argument has moved on to talk about Palm trees, the size a a sig pic, someones mom, and the issue of scrolling down =)
Wow...and i have only been off the forum for 3 days, anyone lese with me?
Old 01-15-2001, 03:14 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

This is one of the dumbest arguement's I've ever heard on this thread. I don't like the chrome rims, but that is my stupid opinion. Everyone has different tastes and they shouldn't be bashed for it. This is suck a d*ck measuring contest. Why not just end it here and get back to the normal topic at hand??
My 2 cents....

REAL INFO:
I went to the motorcycle show this weekend and there was a vendor there that sold Carbon-fiber rims. Normal rims for a bike run about 28 lbs for front and back. These rims were 8.5 lbs for both!!! But they cost $4500 for the pair. I picked one up and almost threw it in the air, because it was so light. Has anyone heard of carbon-fiber rims for a car?
Old 01-15-2001, 03:50 PM
CustomMax

Re: Re: Re: Stop the insanity!

Originally posted by Phil96SE
Uhh...hmmm...yeah, i'm going to have to concur with this guy.
yup.. right after you concur your fear of conformity with this sig thing.. seriously how hard is it for u to shrink the pic?? i mean hell i had no classes today.. i coulda done it for you if you really can't figure out how to work adobe or something like that.. its called courtesy.. which i am more than aware you are lacking.. and im not complaing bout the size.. university has t3's its the actual size of the pic that bothers me.. call me lazy but i hate scrolling past it every freaking post you make.. i mean i know what a stock white maxima with rims looks like.. i've seen them all over the place.. now how about a little courtesy and just comply.. [/I]
I almost didn't respond to this post because arguing with you would be like trying to talk a cat down from jumping off a bridge. "concur your fear of conformity with this sig thing..." I like the attempt to sound somewhat educated, but you sound better using smaller words. 'Concur' means to agree with. How can I agree with my fear of conformity??? Doesn't make too much sense. I'm not even going to comment on the rest of your post because you lost me with the first sentence. I'm still laughing at your display of ignorance. Good luck with the cat

[Edited by CustomMax on 01-15-2001 at 05:54 PM]

Old 01-15-2001, 04:08 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Originally posted by Shingles
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20
$20 $20 $20

i agree shing
Old 01-15-2001, 04:47 PM
CustomMax

So...off topic... Actually, it's really ON topic, what kind of shocks are the best I should get for the value. I lowered my car 1.3 inches with Suspension Techniques. So I don't think I need Koni's because my car isn't slammed, but it is lower than stock so I think I should get some sort of shocks. Thanks in advance for the help.

Old 01-15-2001, 05:15 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stop the insanity!

I almost didn't respond to this post because arguing with you would be like trying to talk a cat down from jumping off a bridge. "concur your fear of conformity with this sig thing..." I like the attempt to sound somewhat educated, but you sound better using smaller words. 'Concur' means to agree with. How can I agree with my fear of conformity??? Doesn't make too much sense. I'm not even going to comment on the rest of your post because you lost me with the first sentence. I'm still laughing at your display of ignorance. Good luck with the cat

[Edited by CustomMax on 01-15-2001 at 05:54 PM] [/I]
hey good to see u edited your post.. must not have met your high standards that you seem to have as for the single word mistake.. im sorry for that.. would u like me to edit my post like you did to prove that i never make any mistakes?? no.. beacuse unlike you i really don't care.. glad to see you didn't even touch the fact that you don't want to comply to the sig regulations.. and also glad to see that you didn't argue with me about you not having any common courtesy.. your just showing how much of an *** hole you are and many people argee with me when i saw that.. just shrink the picture and you can go on your merry way.. oh and about your question.. if you read my posts to you i actually answered your questions about suspension.. however i figured you either skipped them or couldn't read them?? i don't know which it really was.. anyway tough guy.. you have a fun time reading this.. im sure your going to attempt to check for spelling and grammer.. but guess what it still makes you look like the *** hole.. all im doing is asking you to comply.. im guessing you don't have a job.. because your not willing to be cooperative.. big words yes.. i know but see some of us actually go to college.. as opposed to being edumckated on the streets. now your gonna take that as a comment on where you live.. don't take it as a comment on how u act.. you act like your better than everyone else on this board.. don't think you do?? try again.. everyone else is complying with the sig policies.. do you have such lack of respect for authority?? now granted this is a bbs and it really doesn't mean ****.. but by seeing how you interact with those on this bbs im guessing you'll get really far on life with your attitude.. oh and try not to abuse your wife that much later down the line okay there buddy boy?
Old 01-15-2001, 05:30 PM
CustomMax

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stop the insanity!

[Edited by CustomMax on 01-15-2001 at 05:54 PM]
hey good to see u edited your post.. must not have met your high standards that you seem to have as for the single word mistake.. im sorry for that.. would u like me to edit my post like you did to prove that i never make any mistakes?? no.. beacuse unlike you i really don't care.. glad to see you didn't even touch the fact that you don't want to comply to the sig regulations.. and also glad to see that you didn't argue with me about you not having any common courtesy.. your just showing how much of an *** hole you are and many people argee with me when i saw that.. just shrink the picture and you can go on your merry way.. oh and about your question.. if you read my posts to you i actually answered your questions about suspension.. however i figured you either skipped them or couldn't read them?? i don't know which it really was.. anyway tough guy.. you have a fun time reading this.. im sure your going to attempt to check for spelling and grammer.. but guess what it still makes you look like the *** hole.. all im doing is asking you to comply.. im guessing you don't have a job.. because your not willing to be cooperative.. big words yes.. i know but see some of us actually go to college.. as opposed to being edumckated on the streets. now your gonna take that as a comment on where you live.. don't take it as a comment on how u act.. you act like your better than everyone else on this board.. don't think you do?? try again.. everyone else is complying with the sig policies.. do you have such lack of respect for authority?? now granted this is a bbs and it really doesn't mean ****.. but by seeing how you interact with those on this bbs im guessing you'll get really far on life with your attitude.. oh and try not to abuse your wife that much later down the line okay there buddy boy? [/I]
I am going to respond to a few points you made in your last post, but first, I don't appreciate the comment about me abusing my wife. We are engaged in a friendly, yet heated argument concerning my sig pic. Spousal abuse is about as far off topic as anyone has been, and I think that is a little far out of line on your part. I do not care what you say about me or my car, but you do not bring my fiance or anyone else into this. With that out of the way, I edited my last post to add that "cat" punch line in at the end. I didn't think of it until I had already clicked the 'SUBMIT' button, and I thought it might be a little humorous to add it in. The infrences you get from my writings are amazing. I don't know how my vocabulary leads you to believe that I am better than anybody else on this board!?! I may have made personal attacks on people that attack me, but that in no way exemplifies a superior attitude on my part. Concerning education and occupation I do attend a local university and work part time for a real estate firm. (I'm not going to be like Adam, and display my annual salary, and tax bracket information, but I do have a job).
"everyone else is complying with the sig policies..." I could name at least 5 users that have posted replies to threads within the last 24 hours, who's signitures do not comply with Jambo's sig specifications. I don't fully understand how you relate my interaction with people on this board with how I interact with other humans in real life, but I guess that's just your way of displaying your gross arrogance again, kinda like a secondary signiture for you, huh

Old 01-15-2001, 06:18 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stop the insanity!

hey good to see u edited your post.. must not have met your high standards that you seem to have as for the single word mistake.. im sorry for that.. would u like me to edit my post like you did to prove that i never make any mistakes?? no.. beacuse unlike you i really don't care.. glad to see you didn't even touch the fact that you don't want to comply to the sig regulations.. and also glad to see that you didn't argue with me about you not having any common courtesy.. your just showing how much of an *** hole you are and many people argee with me when i saw that.. just shrink the picture and you can go on your merry way.. oh and about your question.. if you read my posts to you i actually answered your questions about suspension.. however i figured you either skipped them or couldn't read them?? i don't know which it really was.. anyway tough guy.. you have a fun time reading this.. im sure your going to attempt to check for spelling and grammer.. but guess what it still makes you look like the *** hole.. all im doing is asking you to comply.. im guessing you don't have a job.. because your not willing to be cooperative.. big words yes.. i know but see some of us actually go to college.. as opposed to being edumckated on the streets. now your gonna take that as a comment on where you live.. don't take it as a comment on how u act.. you act like your better than everyone else on this board.. don't think you do?? try again.. everyone else is complying with the sig policies.. do you have such lack of respect for authority?? now granted this is a bbs and it really doesn't mean ****.. but by seeing how you interact with those on this bbs im guessing you'll get really far on life with your attitude.. oh and try not to abuse your wife that much later down the line okay there buddy boy? [/I]
hey phil....******* is w/o a space between *** and hole and grammar is with an "a" not an "e"....just kidding bud

hey have a guiness for me...im out
Old 01-15-2001, 06:28 PM
CustomMax

Holy Sh*t

Originally posted by Chris91SE

hey good to see u edited your post.. must not have met your high standards that you seem to have as for the single word mistake.. im sorry for that.. would u like me to edit my post like you did to prove that i never make any mistakes?? no.. beacuse unlike you i really don't care.. glad to see you didn't even touch the fact that you don't want to comply to the sig regulations.. and also glad to see that you didn't argue with me about you not having any common courtesy.. your just showing how much of an *** hole you are and many people argee with me when i saw that.. just shrink the picture and you can go on your merry way.. oh and about your question.. if you read my posts to you i actually answered your questions about suspension.. however i figured you either skipped them or couldn't read them?? i don't know which it really was.. anyway tough guy.. you have a fun time reading this.. im sure your going to attempt to check for spelling and grammer.. but guess what it still makes you look like the *** hole.. all im doing is asking you to comply.. im guessing you don't have a job.. because your not willing to be cooperative.. big words yes.. i know but see some of us actually go to college.. as opposed to being edumckated on the streets. now your gonna take that as a comment on where you live.. don't take it as a comment on how u act.. you act like your better than everyone else on this board.. don't think you do?? try again.. everyone else is complying with the sig policies.. do you have such lack of respect for authority?? now granted this is a bbs and it really doesn't mean ****.. but by seeing how you interact with those on this bbs im guessing you'll get really far on life with your attitude.. oh and try not to abuse your wife that much later down the line okay there buddy boy?
hey phil....******* is w/o a space between *** and hole and grammar is with an "a" not an "e"....just kidding bud

hey have a guiness for me...im out [/I]
Another first rate comedian. You should open for Adam on his nation wide tour entitled "Quest of the sig pic" Best of luck to you. We'll miss you here at maxima.org.

Old 01-15-2001, 07:40 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Holy Sh*t

Another first rate comedian. You should open for Adam on his nation wide tour entitled "Quest of the sig pic" Best of luck to you. We'll miss you here at maxima.org. [/I]
hmmm and what have you contributed to the .org? besides the ignorance for the sig pic regulation...

believe me..this thread would have never escalated to this...people have posted with big sigs...on person makes a comment and they fix it...big deal...

oh and take note...see no more sig in my post...why...cause i know how to uncheck a box...
Old 01-15-2001, 07:42 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

btw...i'll be performing in a city near you...send payments via paypal..thanks
Old 01-15-2001, 07:45 PM

hahahahhahahah god damn you know you should stop BS'n.... the reason i havent been active in this post ? i have bigger fish to fry....
Old 01-15-2001, 07:46 PM

Re: Holy Sh*t

Best of luck to you. We'll miss you here at maxima.org. [/I]
what makes you so sure its us who will be leaving?
Old 01-15-2001, 07:51 PM

bla,bla,bla.....the car isn't anything to look at anyways.. i say inlarge your pic..
Old 01-15-2001, 08:00 PM
CustomMax

Re: Re: Holy Sh*t

Another first rate comedian. You should open for Adam on his nation wide tour entitled "Quest of the sig pic" Best of luck to you. We'll miss you here at maxima.org.
hmmm and what have you contributed to the .org? besides the ignorance for the sig pic regulation...

believe me..this thread would have never escalated to this...people have posted with big sigs...on person makes a comment and they fix it...big deal...

oh and take note...see no more sig in my post...why...cause i know how to uncheck a box... [/I]
Another moron without a dictionary. Let me help ya' out a bit. Ignorance can be defined as uneducated to a certain topic or subject manner. I have stated in numerous previous posts that I UNDERSTAND the guidlines of the sig pic and I realize that my picture is 5k over the allotted limit. Therefore, i am NOT "ignorant [to] the sig pic regulation..." As for your other comment...If one person had just asked me, I more than likely would have changed the pic, however, "Shrink the pic, and loose the rims, they are the ugliest pieces of sh*t I've ever seen and I'm going to take a dump on your car..." is not the way to ask. Look man, point blank, I'm not changing it until I take new pics, so quit asking and pick another fight...I hear there's some sh*t going down in the middle east, check it out.

Old 01-15-2001, 08:03 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Re: Re: Holy Sh*t

Another moron without a dictionary. Let me help ya' out a bit. Ignorance can be defined as uneducated to a certain topic or subject manner. I have stated in numerous previous posts that I UNDERSTAND the guidlines of the sig pic and I realize that my picture is 5k over the allotted limit. Therefore, i am NOT "ignorant [to] the sig pic regulation..." As for your other comment...If one person had just asked me, I more than likely would have changed the pic, however, "Shrink the pic, and loose the rims, they are the ugliest pieces of sh*t I've ever seen and I'm going to take a dump on your car..." is not the way to ask. Look man, point blank, I'm not changing it until I take new pics, so quit asking and pick another fight...I hear there's some sh*t going down in the middle east, check it out. [/I]
big deal...someone said something about your rims...who gives a flying f*ck...so you're going to make all of .org suffer with the big *** pic...whatever...btw...that is you being ignorant...simple as that...
Old 01-15-2001, 08:09 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Sh*t

Another moron without a dictionary. Let me help ya' out a bit. Ignorance can be defined as uneducated to a certain topic or subject manner. I have stated in numerous previous posts that I UNDERSTAND the guidlines of the sig pic and I realize that my picture is 5k over the allotted limit. Therefore, i am NOT "ignorant [to] the sig pic regulation..." As for your other comment...If one person had just asked me, I more than likely would have changed the pic, however, "Shrink the pic, and loose the rims, they are the ugliest pieces of sh*t I've ever seen and I'm going to take a dump on your car..." is not the way to ask. Look man, point blank, I'm not changing it until I take new pics, so quit asking and pick another fight...I hear there's some sh*t going down in the middle east, check it out.
big deal...someone said something about your rims...who gives a flying f*ck...so you're going to make all of .org suffer with the big *** pic...whatever...btw...that is you being ignorant...simple as that... [/I]
If you have high speed internet access like me, you guys wouldn't get all upset about the pic
Old 01-15-2001, 08:11 PM
CustomMax

Re: Re: Re: Re: Holy Sh*t

Ignorance has nothing to do with me not shrinking my pic. And it has nothing to do with the commentary on my rims. It's the fact that the majority of people on this board spend a lot of time, money, and energy on their cars and don't mind constructive feedback. "I want to take a dump on your car" and "Your rims are ugly as sh*t" is not constructive. It's not the rims. You could be talking about my damn valve stem caps, and it would be the same thing. I have never put down anyone's car on these boards, and I expect the same respect. I don't have to earn your respect, just like you didn't have to earn mine. It is a mutual understanding. I will shrink my pics as soon as I have a new pic to post, plain and simple. Let it go.
big deal...someone said something about your rims...who gives a flying f*ck...so you're going to make all of .org suffer with the big *** pic...whatever...btw...that is you being ignorant...simple as that... [/I]

Old 01-15-2001, 08:12 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

T1 and cable all day...ya know for some people high speed access is not available...

btw custom max here's a definition for you

Main Entry: ig·no·rant
Pronunciation: 'ig-n(&-)r&nt
Function: adjective
Date: 14th century
1 a : destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>

i think number 1 (the second half suits you)...its in bold...the thing specified is the sig regulation have a nice day
Old 01-15-2001, 08:22 PM
CustomMax

T1 and cable all day...ya know for some people high speed access is not available...

btw custom max here's a definition for you

Main Entry: ig·no·rant
Pronunciation: 'ig-n(&-)r&nt
Function: adjective
Date: 14th century
1 a : destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>

i think number 1 (the second half suits you)...its in bold...the thing specified is the sig regulation have a nice day
I'm not sure of the point you were just trying to make, but it definently did not pertain to me. I obviously have some itelligence, and I am not <b>lacking knowledge or comprehension</b> because I am fully aware of the specifications concerning sig pics, and I comprehend it fine. So...ummm...I think it's time for you to shut the dictionary and go to bed, don't want to be late for that little school bus with the shortened rear and special ramp, in the morning. Have a good day.

Old 01-15-2001, 08:31 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

hmmm...so what if i ride the lil yellow bus...that doesn't make me a bad person...oh wait...i work a full-time job...i've already been educated...but im not gonna brag about like some people...

just so you know, you leaving the sig in every post and not reducing it (takes 5 minutes...who cares about a new pic) doesn't prove you totally understand the regulation...you can say you understand but its your actions that makes us believe you don't...i see you took it off the previous posts and we thank you for that...
Old 01-15-2001, 08:32 PM

size does matter!!!
Old 01-15-2001, 08:38 PM
CustomMax

hmmm...so what if i ride the lil yellow bus...that doesn't make me a bad person...oh wait...i work a full-time job...i've already been educated...but im not gonna brag about like some people...

just so you know, you leaving the sig in every post and not reducing it (takes 5 minutes...who cares about a new pic) doesn't prove you totally understand the regulation...you can say you understand but its your actions that makes us believe you don't...i see you took it off the previous posts and we thank you for that...
I apologize for my previous post, that was a little mean concerning the school bus crack, i meant no harm by it. Congrat's on your full time job, and your college education. However, I thought it was understood by everyone that I do realize my pic is over the limit and I do understand that I don't have to show it on every post, I guess you missed that info. No biggie. I just want you to know that I won't be able to get to sleep tonight until you believe that I am not ignorant towards this subject. Please...Believe me.

Old 01-15-2001, 09:11 PM
CustomMax

Re: Re: Just a brief explanation...

Kashoggio: I never said that you didn't have a life. And I was on at 4:50am, not 3:50am. I returned home from club atlantis last night at 4:40 and decided to check my post to see if anyone had responded before I went to sleep. I'm sure you were up studying for your next psych exam, right?

Thats right custommax I dont have a life. Who is online at 3:50 am? You! AND HEY I TALK GOOD ENGLISH!
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?! hehe Let this mornonic need for proper English go. Sorry to say custommax you are not getting alot of "friend" on this board. OHH AND FOR YOU INFO I HAVE WINTER BREAK, SLAP NUTS!!!!!!!!!
...Wha?

Old 01-15-2001, 10:09 PM
takahashi96se

Newbie here. For the most part, I appreciate the respectful nature of this forum. However after reading this thread, I would like to say the following:

CustomMax - Nice to see a maxima that is a little different than the rest. If you are happy with your max, then that is all that matters. Although your sig might be just above the size limit, I am not going to whine and cry about it like a few a$$holes that have replied on this thread. Peace.

Phil96SE - To imply that CustomMax will abuse his wife is one of the worst things that you can say to a fellow member of this forum. You said that you are engaged? Well I hope that you don't abuse your future wife and s*xually abuse your future kids. You are without a doubt, thee biggest whiner on this forum. After 7 pages of this thread, CustomMax still has not reduced the size of his sig. Get it through that correspondent college brain of yours that he will not do it.

Chris91SE - Nice to see that you go through life with a dictionary in hand. However, quoting definitions for "ignorance" or whatever does not impress me. You still don't get the message. Read the last two sentences for phil96se.

Well that's all for now. Unlike Phil and Chris, I do not live on this forum.

Old 01-16-2001, 07:58 PM

Uh-o Hashish boy your on the list now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muwhahahahhahaha
Old 01-16-2001, 08:35 PM
CustomMax

Originally posted by Stillnmax
Uh-o Hashish boy your on the list now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muwhahahahhahaha
O' come on now...Anyone who's anyone is 'On The List'.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Banned

so wat are you doing later on so i can come by ur house and i can come pick up the car so i can take it to get the engine now at the engine shop
Old 06-22-2010, 09:22 AM

KEV!!! BAN HIM.....
Old 06-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Banned

so where are you at.!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 AM

Read some rules before posting bro...

Edit: Link not working...
Top of 4th gen section. Rules are stated. Dont bump threads older than 1 year. In this case. Nearly 10 years....

Last edited by 95Maxed; 06-22-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:29 AM

Kev get this piece of ****.