4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I was called a Ricer the other day....

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 10:00 AM

two things...

since im from rural New Hampshire and this is mostly new to me, can some please expain the whole "rice" issue. i get the gist of it, but would appreciate a full expaination.....

second, does anyone understand the pyscology of these moronic civic owners? before i spend 200 on euro clear taillights, i think i would prefer a performance mod, and DEFINATLY would never get a ghey wing, hell, by the time these guys are finsihed getting thier car all pimped out, they could have bought a supercharger. sheesh.

i dont get it. guess thats why we have to smoke them all when they want to race eh?
Old 04-05-2003, 10:09 AM
El Niņo

No, not rice - rice would be the huge samurai decal on the side of your car.

clears make any and every car looks 10x better

Old 04-05-2003, 10:11 AM

Originally posted by bluemaxdriver4
HEY NOW!!! Dont be raggin on some altezzas. I put some genIIs on my sterling mist max, and I think they look pretty sick. Especially at night!!! Definitley no wings though!!!

bluemaxdriver4
You already have altezzas so you might as well go and get a huge high wing. Altezzas=Love fried rice
Old 04-05-2003, 10:13 AM
El Niņo

Originally posted by kartan
two things...

since im from rural New Hampshire and this is mostly new to me, can some please expain the whole "rice" issue. i get the gist of it, but would appreciate a full expaination.....

second, does anyone understand the pyscology of these moronic civic owners? before i spend 200 on euro clear taillights, i think i would prefer a performance mod, and DEFINATLY would never get a ghey wing, hell, by the time these guys are finsihed getting thier car all pimped out, they could have bought a supercharger. sheesh.

i dont get it. guess thats why we have to smoke them all when they want to race eh?
well, you kinda just explained it to yourself. thats what ricers do. spend $ on taillights and other neon crap - other than performance..

BTW, lotta people don't race. "Racing a civic is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard."

"civics are like tampons, every pu$$y's got one"

Old 04-05-2003, 10:21 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

lol, i think the term "RICE" is starting to become more generalized, putting altezza's on might be a little rice'ish, but that does not make you rice, rice is when you buy a toyota tercel and then putting a huge wing, twin or quad tailpipes, racing stripes, neon lights and stickers that say "VTEC", "kEnDo RaZeRs" or "POWERED BY PHO" in huge letters all over the car. baiscally taking a car that would have no chance in hell to go over 90 mph and making it look and sound like it could take on a F14 Tomcat.
Old 04-05-2003, 11:10 AM
Custom User Title...

Re: Re: Re: I was called a Ricer the other day....

Originally posted by Lushka16
I think clear corners are a great way of knowing if the Max owner also does mods. It's like a secret handshake between club members. Also, they look wicked awesome.

Did the 99 SE-L come with clear corners? If not, then there's a really cute girl at my school who mods her car
-E

i thought i recognized a fellow massshole

clears definately change the look of the car...but some maxes have been known to pull off orange nicely.
Old 04-05-2003, 11:39 AM

For any one that wants to know the meaing of Rice i thought this page was halerious and gave you a true meaning of RICE

http://www.riceboypage.com

I was laughing my *ss fo with this

And Clear corners are definatly not RICE!!! Altezzas, maybe

Huge wings Deffinatly, Huge Stickers and or stickers saying your car is something is not Hell Yeah thats rice!
Old 04-05-2003, 11:56 AM

I agree......... I have seen that site before, and its hilarious....
Old 04-05-2003, 03:12 PM

Originally posted by El Niņo

BTW, lotta people don't race. "Racing a civic is like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard."

i didnt mean that everyone raced, just wanted to clear that up
not everyone drives like an @$$h0le like me.

thx for the clairification tho.....
Old 04-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Quoted Message:Geophrum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huge wings Deffinatly, Huge Stickers and or stickers saying your car is something is not Hell Yeah thats rice!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this mean that having huge powered by nissan stickers are rice (no i dont have them, i have to ask the obvious question cause im an inquisitive)
Old 04-05-2003, 03:51 PM

does this mean that having huge powered by nissan stickers are rice (no i dont have them, i have to ask the obvious question cause im an inquisitive)

Your driving a maxima!!!!!! Of course its powered by nissan... no need to display it... you should know, and every one out there should know!!!!