4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Take my name of the 4x4 list

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2003, 02:56 PM

Take my name of the 4x4 list

Just finished installing my Progress springs and I must say I'm very impressed. Did it all myself. I'll have pics tomorrow. I'm very excited, the max looks much sharper without the huge wheelgap. Test drive was smooth as silk. New tires on the way and I'm getting an alignment tomorrow. What a great week!
Old 04-06-2003, 03:09 PM

Congrats, I too just did progress springs. THey are great, not a HUGE drop but it looks good and rides amazing I think!

Check out my pics on the homepage.
Old 04-06-2003, 05:07 PM
ivelweyz

Re: Take my name of the 4x4 list

Originally posted by Big Tyme
Just finished installing my Progress springs and I must say I'm very impressed. Did it all myself. I'll have pics tomorrow. I'm very excited, the max looks much sharper without the huge wheelgap. Test drive was smooth as silk. New tires on the way and I'm getting an alignment tomorrow. What a great week!
Don't worry you're still on my
" gay chrome rims" list, my " fruity engine dress-up" list, "whack color lights " list, and "very fruity color scheme(green/neon)" list...

Old 04-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Old 04-06-2003, 05:33 PM

Re: Re: Take my name of the 4x4 list

Old 04-06-2003, 05:44 PM

Well, I just found out I have KYB GR2's and Eibach springs. Guess I'm off the list too, although I didn't know it before.
Old 04-06-2003, 05:54 PM
V^___^V

Originally posted by ivelweyz

" gay chrome rims" list, my " fruity engine dress-up" list, "whack color lights " list, and "very fruity color scheme(green/neon)" list...
daymn.
Old 04-06-2003, 06:27 PM

dem fightin w3rds
Old 04-06-2003, 07:23 PM

Old 04-06-2003, 08:50 PM
CaLSoNiC

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Old 04-06-2003, 09:29 PM

Damn! does he talk this way to all org members? hah.

but you also have to keep in mind that diffrent people like different things... so we all should repect other peoples rides... as hard as it may be at times...
Old 04-06-2003, 09:30 PM
V^___^V

Re: Re: Re: Take my name of the 4x4 list

Originally posted by Blkmax95c

Damn! does he talk this way to all org members? hah.

but you also have to keep in mind that diffrent people like different things... so we all should repect other peoples rides... as hard as it may be at times...
Old 04-06-2003, 09:32 PM

Re: Re: Re: Take my name of the 4x4 list

Old 04-06-2003, 10:29 PM

He's not kidding!!! What's up with the engine s#1t
Old 04-07-2003, 07:28 AM

i dont even think he knows what hes doin with that green s h i t
Old 04-07-2003, 09:27 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Take my name of the 4x4 list

Originally posted by danimsta

why do you think my comment is "werd" ?
Old 04-07-2003, 12:42 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Take my name of the 4x4 list

why do you think my comment is "werd" ?
becuase diffrent people DO have diffrent tastes and im agreeing with that..
thats why im saying "word"...
as in.. "i agree"
Old 04-07-2003, 12:48 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Take my name of the 4x4 list

becuase diffrent people DO have diffrent tastes and im agreeing with that..
thats why im saying "word"...
as in.. "i agree"

oh, ok... well i am glad you agree with me... but that guy holding up the sign says "werd" on it... not "word"
Old 04-07-2003, 12:51 PM

well i belive its the same thing?
just spelled diffrently to be cool lol...
like 0w3/\/3d and other things
Old 04-07-2003, 01:18 PM

how much did the whole drop cost you?
Old 04-07-2003, 01:32 PM

well i belive its the same thing?
just spelled diffrently to be cool lol...
like 0w3/\/3d and other things
lol, gotcha. what does Ow3/\/3d mean? probably a stupid question, and i will regret asking it... but i don't see it.

sorry for whoring up your thead guys.
Old 04-07-2003, 06:10 PM
ivelweyz

lol, gotcha. what does Ow3/\/3d mean? probably a stupid question, and i will regret asking it... but i don't see it.

sorry for whoring up your thead guys.
He's trying to say OWNED, except he can't spell. I understand that people like different things( all show no go and vice versa)because redmaxpa07 has a show car but I love his car. But the guy who made this post has the worst looking one I've ever seen...

Old 04-08-2003, 02:29 PM

Well now that I'm checking back in to see if there is any replies I notice that the org has 10 yr old members, well tell your parents this isn't the N'sync club and we have declined your membership requests. I would like to say that there are alot of Maximas out there and there are also a lot of people who drive those Maximas. The sole purpose of this site is so that we "Maxima Drivers/Owners" can share pics, give advice, and ask questions of each other. If your using the web/org to talk smack to other members about their individual tastes you don't belong on here. If your dissin people because they have a rather large spoiler you don't belong on here. If you call people "ricers" because they have Altezzas on their Maxima, guess what? You don't belong on here. Like the saying goes if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I know its easy to talk **** over the computer, but resist. Use some will power. Because I'll tell you this and I know others on the org will agree, if you were talking **** to my face I would personally, ask anyone that knows me, rip off your head and feast on your soul, trick!
Old 04-08-2003, 02:38 PM

Well now that I'm checking back in to see if there is any replies I notice that the org has 10 yr old members, well tell your parents this isn't the N'sync club and we have declined your membership requests. I would like to say that there are alot of Maximas out there and there are also a lot of people who drive those Maximas. The sole purpose of this site is so that we "Maxima Drivers/Owners" can share pics, give advice, and ask questions of each other. If your using the web/org to talk smack to other members about their individual tastes you don't belong on here. If your dissin people because they have a rather large spoiler you don't belong on here. If you call people "ricers" because they have Altezzas on their Maxima, guess what? You don't belong on here. Like the saying goes if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I know its easy to talk **** over the computer, but resist. Use some will power. Because I'll tell you this and I know others on the org will agree, if you were talking **** to my face I would personally, ask anyone that knows me, rip off your head and feast on your soul, trick!
Did you just use the word "trick"?

I don't like rather large spoiler or the altezzas on your "ricer".

I do like it when people get their panties in a bunch when someone talks .... to them over the net..Only to turn around and do it right back, WITH threats.

And you call them 10 year olds.

People are entitled to whatever opinion they want. Contrary to your rather skewed views this board will never be a tralala land full of dasies and maximas prancing through fields of wildflowers. People will argue, people will disagree, and people will give an opinion that differs from your own. Deal with it and quit crying.
Old 04-08-2003, 05:13 PM
ivelweyz

While I'm not a 30 some year old man living in his parents basement like you I still have a right to an opinion. In my opinion you're a fruity little sheep humper who msturbates to the thought that he might finally have a friend one day. Anytime you feel like coming to chicago send me a message and I'll give you my phone number so we can meet up and talk about cars while I'm driving down I-94 at 80mph with you tied to my hood. If you're lucky my friend, who'll be driving in in the back of us, won't feel like pulling up next to us and start hitting you with a bat. After you're ********* are swollen enough we can take you to Carlos' house for a few days where you'll be tied to a chair and used as a punching back for 2 days until we decide that you had enough. Then we'll decide to drop you off at Cabrini Green in the middle of the night and see if you can make it home alive.

Carlos, that crazy Mohican, already did 1 of the 2 forementioned things. Can you guess which one?

Will power if you had any you would just laugh off what I said about your sorry excuse for a CIVIC car...

Old 04-08-2003, 05:21 PM
ivelweyz

Also how come you took your homepage link off? Your car embarrassing you??

Old 04-08-2003, 06:01 PM

Wow, I didn't mean to offend. Anyways, I have friends in Chi town. I think I would like Cabrini Green, since I'm a friend of some Folk from there, as well as around here. But ya know what, I'm not 30, I have my own house, I am against beastiality, and your right the green is a little out there. But I like it. Lets stop the violence. Peace on earth.
Old 04-08-2003, 07:21 PM

we would all like to forgive you, but you did say the word ->

trick.
Old 04-09-2003, 05:37 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ivelweyz
[B]

While I'm not a 30 some year old man living in his parents basement like you I still have a right to an opinion. In my opinion you're a fruity little sheep humper who msturbates to the thought that he might finally have a friend one day. Anytime you feel like coming to chicago send me a message and I'll give you my phone number so we can meet up and talk about cars while I'm driving down I-94 at 80mph with you tied to my hood. If you're lucky my friend, who'll be driving in in the back of us, won't feel like pulling up next to us and start hitting you with a bat. After you're ********* are swollen enough we can take you to Carlos' house for a few days where you'll be tied to a chair and used as a punching back for 2 days until we decide that you had enough. Then we'll decide to drop you off at Cabrini Green in the middle of the night and see if you can make it home alive.[endquote]

Thats.....really childish. We aren't in high school anymore (well I still am but Graduating in June). If you disagree, just say it looks bad and move on to some other post whoring. I understand disagreeing with taste, but just bashing on eachother for no apparent reason is wrong.