4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I'm waiting.......................

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 08:07 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I'm waiting.......................

When the hell is custommaxima gonna come out with The BLADE KIT? We all have been waiting but i don't think anybody has a postive date when this is coming out. I just want a cool kit that has style.
Old 09-06-2003, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by takentomax
When the hell is custommaxima gonna come out with The BLADE KIT? We all have been waiting but i don't think anybody has a postive date when this is coming out. I just want a cool kit that has style.
i may have an answer to your question.....when is custommaxima gonna come out with the 95/96 red.clears? at least 2 years and waiting (probably longer)....they like to make products and then not release them apparently.
Old 09-06-2003, 10:20 PM

i dunno i personally think they are too expensive and unreasonable with their pricing, but do you have a picture of this blade kit... i havent seen what it is suppose to look like
Old 09-08-2003, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Oblongshapes
i dunno i personally think they are too expensive and unreasonable with their pricing, but do you have a picture of this blade kit... i havent seen what it is suppose to look like
Go to the home page of the maxima.org forum and the blade kit is shown at the top of the page in the advistising box for custom maxima. There are two maximas i think that the 95-99 model has the front fascia part of the body. Take a look, it's bad-@ss.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:43 PM
DoGGy

which one are u talking about? the red with skyline kit and the white with m bumper? take a screen shot plz. id like to see it

Old 09-08-2003, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by DoGGy
which one are u talking about? the red with skyline kit and the white with m bumper? take a screen shot plz. id like to see it
The white maxima doesn't have a m-bumper on it, it just looks like similar. The white maxima has a blade front fascia.
Or better yet get the october "Import Tuner" with the foxy NIKKI ZENO and look in the back of the mag(i think it's like the fifth page from the back), there is an advertisment for customenterprise.com in the lower right page. There you should see it "THE BLADE BODYKIT" and "THE RAZOR BODYKIT."
Old 09-09-2003, 02:48 PM
Custom User Title...

i thought this was gonna be about their project maxima
Old 09-09-2003, 05:01 PM

no i heard that they were workin on it but have not come out with it yet. Custom maxima is slow with everything that they come out with.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Custom User Title...

they updated that page on their site and it finally seems like it's pretty much done. who knows...i'm sure it's gonna be nice, but then again, they've had enough time to hopefully out do anyone on here... time will tell