4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

First 3 to pm me get free VB mods!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 04:41 PM

free VB mods!!!

Yep, its just as it says. The first three people to pm me get a free VB mod. I have come across a guy that probably has "the best" reputation for transmission work my area. He's been doing it a long time and has expressed interest in out cars from repairing a few of our tranny's.. He tell's me there is alot of untapped potenial for our transmissions. For rightnow, I just want to see if he can deliver for us on the VB mods. I will need anyone interested to send me a VB core or I can pick one up for you. Preferably you can send one to me. This will be the only investment you need for a VB mod because parts and labor I will be taking care of. For anybody who is seriously interested I can discuss the finer details with you in our PM's.
Old 10-14-2003, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by tampamax
Yep, its just as it says. The first three people to pm me get a free VB mod. I have come across a guy that probably has "the best" reputation for transmission work my area. He's been doing it a long time and has expressed interest in out cars from repairing a few of our tranny's.. He tell's me there is alot of untapped potenial for our transmissions. For rightnow, I just want to see if he can deliver for us on the VB mods. I will need anyone interested to send me a VB core or I can pick one up for you. Preferably you can send one to me. This will be the only investment you need for a VB mod because parts and labor I will be taking care of. For anybody who is seriously interested I can discuss the finer details with you in our PM's.

I can't believe this....A free offer to have a very costly mod done for FREE and only 2 people want it?

FREE VB MOD!

Edit-TTT
Old 10-14-2003, 01:47 PM

wow....hope you guys dont want those VB's back, cause they going straight to the black market.
Old 10-14-2003, 01:50 PM

Here is the pecking order so to speak.

mzmtg
talisman311
gabex
maxima105
big_al
red
Old 10-14-2003, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by LastBoyScout
wow....hope you guys dont want those VB's back, cause they going straight to the black market.

What in the world could you be talking about?
Old 10-14-2003, 02:47 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by LastBoyScout
Old 10-17-2003, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by tampamax
Here is the pecking order so to speak.

mzmtg
talisman311
gabex
maxima105
big_al
red

Other than mzmtg I need you guys to contact me so I can coordinate getting the VB's done at the same time. Thanks for your cooperation
Old 10-17-2003, 12:55 PM

I did PM you. I was wondering, which VB mod you are offering? You're paying for shipping and there is no core-exchange (you said "free"), am I right?
Old 10-18-2003, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by gabex
I did PM you. I was wondering, which VB mod you are offering? You're paying for shipping and there is no core-exchange (you said "free"), am I right?

I'm sorry brother, but you will have to pay for shipping the VB to me. Second, as mentioned in my reply pm to you, I will need the core exchange after you install the new VB. How else will the next person get their VB, or better yet how would you get your modded VB. Also, please listen closely, this is for a free VB "mod" not a free VB. I wish I were wealthy enough to do that, unfortuntely i'm not.