4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Pics of my Max on new website

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 10:07 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by SXN
...im looking for a lie? just curious
your lookin' for somethin'. Pity, attention, I don't know, but you are comin' at me the wrong way.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:07 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by foetray
Those may ride where you're from but here they're on the shelf. Too small man. Here, if you ain't ridin' dubs or better- you ain't ridin'.
thats straight up ghetto....
Old 10-27-2003, 10:09 PM

nice lookin car man. Nice paint job, but like u and most people say, Its all show, but no go. Its still cool though.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by metallic97gxe
very original look on a Maxima man keep it up

hanging around here more on the org and the hate will come by the hundreds trust me I know about the bashing all to well

....but in the end it's still your car,time and money..

do what you like....

keep up the great work man

...rock on...

hey I saw you Saturday night at NOPI...remember?

at the stop sign leaving...yellow neons....
Sup' man. I remember you. I was trying to tell you then how much I liked that car but with all that ws going on I don't know if you heard me.
And the bashing don't bother me cuz I can bash wit the best of 'em. Hell, people talked bad about Jesus so I know I can be talked about.
Anyway, Anything new wit that max?
Old 10-27-2003, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by SXN
thats straight up ghetto....
Now i get it- you're racist. I bet you can count your black friends can't you? Yeah, it's ghetto cuz I'm ghetto. Is that the problem?
Old 10-27-2003, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tight_Whip
Yo, I dont care what any of these other guys say! You SHlT is F***IN Pimp!!! Maybe these other guys are Jelous who knows. but uh, That car is 1 in a million...... Just one thing, Get the Sarona Hood & Fenders, OMG if you did your Maxima would be Maxed out(appearance wise!)

I love your max as much as mine which is alot!
I've already been called "ghetto" so I'll say it like dis- " Already peeped dat out dog! Good lookin' out."
Oh, I've got the Sarona fenders(better pic on website) and they're the same ones offerd on custom max as phaze 2's
Old 10-27-2003, 10:21 PM

I like the paint, it's different.

I personally wouldn't put that kit on my car, but it seems to work for yours. looks good.

I myself don't like chrome wheels on a maxima, but a lot of people do, so whatever you like is fine.

as far as your wing is concerned... eh, it's a bit much... but I won't come around and talk total trash about your car because I'm sure you're proud of what you've done, and you have every right to be.

so...
yeah.

p.s. - stay the hell away from the sarona hood... sarona has a vent fetish or something, enough is enough with the vents.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:22 PM
DoGGy

Old 10-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Always sunny in philly

1.) one of the first yellow maximas i've seen...not too shabby, but the wing definitely has to go. and w/altezzas, try to go w/carbon.
2.) w/the comment above, i dont see how thats "racist." Ghetto leads to his usage of words and his slang, not the color of his skin..whatever he is.

but overall, tone it down a bit. it'll have a cleaner look and drive away from the civic look
Old 10-27-2003, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by mchne
I like the paint, it's different.

I personally wouldn't put that kit on my car, but it seems to work for yours. looks good.

I myself don't like chrome wheels on a maxima, but a lot of people do, so whatever you like is fine.

as far as your wing is concerned... eh, it's a bit much... but I won't come around and talk total trash about your car because I'm sure you're proud of what you've done, and you have every right to be.

so...
yeah.

p.s. - stay the hell away from the sarona hood... sarona has a vent fetish or something, enough is enough with the vents.
I agree - they do. But I hate the factory hood now that I've seen that one, ya know? Thnx for the input.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by chillinmax
1.) one of the first yellow maximas i've seen...not too shabby, but the wing definitely has to go. and w/altezzas, try to go w/carbon.
2.) w/the comment above, i dont see how thats "racist." Ghetto leads to his usage of words and his slang, not the color of his skin..whatever he is.

but overall, tone it down a bit. it'll have a cleaner look and drive away from the civic look
Can't tone it down- I wanna be seen.
Thanks for the kind words, but I have a question- On any tv show or movie or city you've ever been to, what- no- who do you see in the ghetto? If you see a ghetto ride, who's drivin'? I don't want to make a big discussion about this or offend anyone, but what the hell else can it mean to call a car ghetto like he/she did?
Old 10-27-2003, 10:34 PM

But I hate the factory hood now that I've seen that one, ya know?
change your chrome altezzas to carbon fiber altezzas or smoked red/clears, then get a carbon fiber hood to match.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by mchne
change your chrome altezzas to carbon fiber altezzas or smoked red/clears, then get a carbon fiber hood to match.
I don't mean any harm, man, but my hood is going to be the same color as my car. I might try the cf altezzas though cuz i got some of the dash trim and my speaker enclosure is covered in a carbon fiber looking vinyl.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by SuperFishstick
nice lookin car man. Nice paint job, but like u and most people say, Its all show, but no go. Its still cool though.
Thanks, but hopefully it won't be no go eventually. I'm closin' in on 200k and a guy that owns a speedshop has been talking with me about a '96 300z twin turbo engine swap. I got some things I gotta get right with my stereo first but after that, who knows?
Old 10-27-2003, 10:56 PM
SXN

Now i get it- you're racist. I bet you can count your black friends can't you? Yeah, it's ghetto cuz I'm ghetto. Is that the problem?
do you realize how stupid you sound. the term ghetto has nothing to do with being black, so why are YOU segregating yourself? and by the way, i have plenty of black friends, i live in san francisco, i have gay friends too! AHHH, be afraid. How about you be open minded if you expect anyone to respect you or take your car serious. and just a friendly reminder its a car forum, so dont go over board
Old 10-27-2003, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by 99maxx-on19's
dam!!!!!these boys love to hate when people like us like to be different!!!!I love everything because its different just like me i did a custom kit and they hated on me??Why??Because im different.go ahead and click on my link below and you'll see whats different
Turn ya back and let the knives fly. I love a black car - I just hate to wash one. You got that one right man. Thanks for the comments and keep me in the loop on that max.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by SXN
do you realize how stupid you sound. the term ghetto has nothing to do with being black, so why are YOU segregating yourself? and by the way, i have plenty of black friends, i live in san francisco, i have gay friend too! AHHH, be afraid. How about you be open minded if you expext anyone to respect you or take your car serious. and just a friendly reminder its a car forum, so dont go over board
Do you see how stupid you sound? Let's clear this up - You said it was ghetto like being ghetto is bad- not me. So what's wit ghetto?
My mind was open that's why I caught that comment. Not going overboard, but like I said I'm new here so I'm setting my boudaries and letting you know how far to go. Like I said, no grudges, but you been in hate mode from post one. Crackin' jokes like you know me. I was just curious as to why. Take no offense because none was intended, but you live in Frisco and see ghettos(I guess) so you tell me who you see and what you really meant. I'm from Bama, cuz- THA SOUTH - so you might want to be a little clearer when you use that kind of "Frisco" lingo.

By the way you have 12 posts on a thread for a car you claim you don't like. You tell me who looks stupid.

One post- i don't like it etc.= constructive criticism
Multiple posts- It's pug fugly etc.=A. Hate B. I wish I had thought of that or C.I hate it because I didn't think of it.
It has been proven that C is the correct answer most of the time on multiple choice tests. Think about it.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Capital15
Buy your wife a beater so she won't be breaking your stuff!!! That's what I did. I'm lowerd with 17's now and I've yet to break my fiberglass front...then again my wife don't drive my car. Yes!! Yes!!! on those bags....I'm saving up too to get these also!!!
My wife has her own car but since I've done all this work to mine she likes to drive it more now. What can I say, she"s there to support me through it all, ya know.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by DoGGy
Yeah. Riiiiiight.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by SXN
how would she drive your car anyway foetray? There is no truck room (as in...not a cubic inch left) then the rear seat isnt functional, and it would get messed up if u parked it in any remotely bad neighborhood
You mean "ghetto". What makes you think she'll have to go to any bad neighborhoods?
Old 10-28-2003, 03:53 AM
Master Will

Sup' man. I remember you. I was trying to tell you then how much I liked that car but with all that ws going on I don't know if you heard me.
And the bashing don't bother me cuz I can bash wit the best of 'em. Hell, people talked bad about Jesus so I know I can be talked about.
Anyway, Anything new wit that max?
sup bro? peep this here is my new stuff w/my Max..

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=258726

by reading all of your comments we have the same thoughts and attitudes about stuff...hit me on aim sometime we got stuff to talk about ya know? holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep repping for us brothas...

for more click my home page....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/williamg
Old 10-28-2003, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by metallic97gxe
sup bro? peep this here is my new stuff w/my Max..

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=258726

by reading all of your comments we have the same thoughts and attitudes about stuff...hit me on aim sometime we got stuff to talk about ya know? holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep repping for us brothas...

for more click my home page....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/williamg
They say great minds think alike. I'm not a big fan of carbon fiber(but its growin on me because I'm open-minded) but I really like those mirrors. How'd ya do it?
Old 10-28-2003, 09:16 AM
Banned

well congrads on the ride...it's on your feelings not any of ours...i'm sure they would hate on mine also sitten on eneki chrome 17's like that civic's on your site the last page... not by choice of course...little to flashie for a married white guy..happy modding bro latez J
Old 10-28-2003, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Slik96Max
well congrads on the ride...it's on your feelings not any of ours...i'm sure they would hate on mine also sitten on eneki chrome 17's like that civic's on your site the last page... not by choice of course...little to flashie for a married white guy..happy modding bro latez J
Thanks, Slick. Change the trend- go against the grain and make it the style for a married white guy. If every Max on the .org looked the same, what would be the purpose of the site? We'd all get tired of seeing the same old mods. Like metallic says, post it, let 'em bash it, and keep posting it. Force feed 'em until they accept it or stop looking at it. We go through alot to fix up these cars- for show or street- so a lil' bashing shouldn't be enough to stop us. thanks for the compliments . And thanks for actually taking the time to veiw the whole site.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Banned

no prob bro...I plan on getting light weight 19's gunmetal....which i have heard some say 19's hurt performance...so I'll go one size bigger then most...I cant get acess to cardomain signed up but it wont work..so I'll post pic's some day...latez bro
Old 10-28-2003, 11:57 AM
SXN

Do you see how stupid you sound? Let's clear this up - You said it was ghetto like being ghetto is bad- not me. So what's wit ghetto?
My mind was open that's why I caught that comment. Not going overboard, but like I said I'm new here so I'm setting my boudaries and letting you know how far to go. Like I said, no grudges, but you been in hate mode from post one. Crackin' jokes like you know me. I was just curious as to why. Take no offense because none was intended, but you live in Frisco and see ghettos(I guess) so you tell me who you see and what you really meant. I'm from Bama, cuz- THA SOUTH - so you might want to be a little clearer when you use that kind of "Frisco" lingo.

By the way you have 12 posts on a thread for a car you claim you don't like. You tell me who looks stupid.

One post- i don't like it etc.= constructive criticism
Multiple posts- It's pug fugly etc.=A. Hate B. I wish I had thought of that or C.I hate it because I didn't think of it.
It has been proven that C is the correct answer most of the time on multiple choice tests. Think about it.
i said it was ugly, never said i hated it. I will stop posting right now if it bugs you that much. Also all the ghettos here are the tenderloin (war veterans and homeless of all color) and the mission (primarily latin community) thats who i see. It was a simple comment your over thinking far too much, and just turning that hate around on me. Im not ****ed cuz i didnt "think of it" i see cars like yours every day, even maximas and i30s like yours. i live in a big city with a big racing and rice culture, yellow cars with big rims, altezzas and wings are everyday stuff. if you looked at my comments, how many are actually about the look of your car... barely any besides the first, but good job counting my posts

You mean "ghetto". What makes you think she'll have to go to any bad neighborhoods?
once again, your entirely missing the point. i park my car in a suburb every day, and get it just got tagged on last week. parking it in the city is tons worse. A show car, yellow car, and car with big rims draws even more attention than a stock looking black max. Do you have to take everything racially, don't over think stuff like that, i was worried about ur car getting messed up, and you were worried about me being a racist. Also nice multiple choice test analogy... i choose D. none of the above
Old 10-28-2003, 11:59 AM
SXN

no prob bro...I plan on getting light weight 19's gunmetal....which i have heard some say 19's hurt performance...so I'll go one size bigger then most...I cant get acess to cardomain signed up but it wont work..so I'll post pic's some day...latez bro
stock rims are 16 pounds, so each increase in weight on one rim, is time 4 for all four rims. then each rotating pound is 8 pounds of inertia. Adding 40 pound rims is like adding 750+ pounds of inertia and kills your performance. lighter is better if u even remotely care about performance
Old 10-28-2003, 12:08 PM

Nice job on the kit... but Um... lose that thing on the trunk and paint the chrome parts of the altezza lights to match the body color and it'll be hot hot hot.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:09 PM
Banned

to bad my current rims arent stock there very heavy 17's (chrome) so light weight 19's would improve look and loose weight also switching to low profile tires my current tires are basic...just cause I'm new..that does not make me stupid...thanksbro J
Old 10-28-2003, 12:20 PM
SXN

i didnt say u were stupid, just get rims that would help your car out... u want it to be able to be fast right?
Old 10-28-2003, 12:25 PM
Banned

well I'm dealing with life's issues due to people braking into my car...and parts i need to sell..modding the max will have to wait...my car looks fine the rims match the rest of the chrome...just dosent fit with what i wanna do...as for being fast most of the time it's about the driver..believe me i got that...thanks for being cool bro latez J
Old 10-28-2003, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by SXN
i didnt say u were stupid, just get rims that would help your car out... u want it to be able to be fast right?
As I tried to hint to you before if I had wanted to make it a racer I wouldn'have put 20' s and a competition stereo. You talkin to me like I'm stupid, man. You said something about being open-minded , but yours is closed to anything besides building a Max to race.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:29 PM

well I'm dealing with life's issues due to people braking into my car...and parts i need to sell..modding the max will have to wait...my car looks fine the rims match the rest of the chrome...just dosent fit with what i wanna do...as for being fast most of the time it's about the driver..believe me i got that...thanks for being cool bro latez J
See, they're hatin' without the pic.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyDonut
Nice job on the kit... but Um... lose that thing on the trunk and paint the chrome parts of the altezza lights to match the body color and it'll be hot hot hot.
I was thinking about painting the lights. thanks for the compliment.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:31 PM
Banned

foetray he's talking about me bro the stupid part...
Old 10-28-2003, 12:32 PM
Banned

either of you logged on to aol?
Old 10-28-2003, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by SXN
i said it was ugly, never said i hated it. I will stop posting right now if it bugs you that much. Also all the ghettos here are the tenderloin (war veterans and homeless of all color) and the mission (primarily latin community) thats who i see. It was a simple comment your over thinking far too much, and just turning that hate around on me. Im not ****ed cuz i didnt "think of it" i see cars like yours every day, even maximas and i30s like yours. i live in a big city with a big racing and rice culture, yellow cars with big rims, altezzas and wings are everyday stuff. if you looked at my comments, how many are actually about the look of your car... barely any besides the first, but good job counting my posts

once again, your entirely missing the point. i park my car in a suburb every day, and get it just got tagged on last week. parking it in the city is tons worse. A show car, yellow car, and car with big rims draws even more attention than a stock looking black max. Do you have to take everything racially, don't over think stuff like that, i was worried about ur car getting messed up, and you were worried about me being a racist. Also nice multiple choice test analogy... i choose D. none of the above
Don't get it twisted, cuz, I don't care if you're racist. You started this. If what you described is really what you see in the ghetto, then what does that have to do with my statement or my car? Do the homless live in Maximas on dubs in Frisco? If so I'm movin there. The real is you really meant that's so Black, and I as a black man want to know what's wrong with that? I ignored your first post and even thank you for the input but you kept postin' that BS. I warned you that you comin off the wrong way to me but you kept postin' that BS. My Grandma always said,"Throw a stone and the hit dog will holla." Well, you're hollin' dog-LOUD. I have been called a n***** many times in many different ways so I know what it sounds like. You just found a more politically correct way to say it. Don't hate the player- hate the game.
Old 10-28-2003, 12:47 PM
BOSS

........kids

Old 10-28-2003, 12:54 PM
BOSS

Don't get it twisted, cuz, I don't care if you're racist. You started this. If what you described is really what you see in the ghetto, then what does that have to do with my statement or my car? Do the homless live in Maximas on dubs in Frisco? If so I'm movin there. The real is you really meant that's so Black, and I as a black man want to know what's wrong with that? I ignored your first post and even thank you for the input but you kept postin' that BS. I warned you that you comin off the wrong way to me but you kept postin' that BS. My Grandma always said,"Throw a stone and the hit dog will holla." Well, you're hollin' dog-LOUD. I have been called a n***** many times in many different ways so I know what it sounds like. You just found a more politically correct way to say it. Don't hate the player- hate the game.

....not to take sides or anything, but it always pi$$es me off to see one person call another one racist. That seems like a very lame insult, if it even is one. Hell, from what I have seen here, SxN might as well call you a racist.

Be very careful in your evaluation of people and who you call a racist. Often times, racists call others racists. Something to think about...

Old 10-28-2003, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by SXN

Don't get it twisted, cuz. I don't care if your racist or not. And if the ghetto is the way you described it, what does that have to do with my statement or my car? Are the homeless in Frisco ridin' around in Maximas on dubs? The real is you meant "That's so black", and I, being a black man, want to know what's wrong with it? I ignored your first couple of posts and even thanked you for your input but you still kept postin' that BS. I warned you that you were comin' off the wrong way to me but you kept postin' that BS. I been called a n***** many times in many different ways so I know what it sounds like. You just came up with a more "politically correct" way to say it. So i called you on it. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Quick Reply: Pics of my Max on new website