4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Pics of my Max on new website

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 09:12 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

jeremy causing trouble
Old 12-07-2003, 09:14 PM

Wow... Whats with all this |bashing|... I understand constructive criticism, but some of this stuff is just straight rough. But then again, its all personal opinion as to how rough this is.
Foetray, I think your call looks unique, definately different from the current trend of the Maximas on the org... Stillen kits, 18" wheels, Clear tails, stock paint...(my preference)... I commend you on your efforts on building that MAX to your likings. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-08-2003, 12:24 AM

but look at how many pages this thread has become! foetray, you are way getting your time in the limelight, dude. regardless of what anyone says, your car affects us. i don't like your rims, actually i puke over them, as you already know, but i think you're cool! you're a fellow maxima enthusiast and you are different. i love your color choice: man, that must have cost a f*Ucking fortune. i'd go to a b-b-q with you at a maxima meet any day and kick it! you could see my sleeper dull 3rd gen.
Old 12-08-2003, 03:59 AM
Master Will

I thought the hate/bashing threads about me where long well I have had 7 pages but then it got locked and deleted................foetray "Welcome" to the org haha......
Old 12-08-2003, 10:24 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by SXN
no offense foetray, but metallic97gxe's car doesnt look bad at all. im glad MY car doesnt look like your's
I never said it did and I am too.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by bonzelite
but look at how many pages this thread has become! foetray, you are way getting your time in the limelight, dude. regardless of what anyone says, your car affects us. i don't like your rims, actually i puke over them, as you already know, but i think you're cool! you're a fellow maxima enthusiast and you are different. i love your color choice: man, that must have cost a f*Ucking fortune. i'd go to a b-b-q with you at a maxima meet any day and kick it! you could see my sleeper dull 3rd gen.
Didn't want all this attention, just wanted to meet others on the org because I am/was a Didn't know it would go like this.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by JeremyMarkham
No, Foo-TRAY.
Why not Germy?
Old 12-08-2003, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by ilumo
Wow... Whats with all this |bashing|... I understand constructive criticism, but some of this stuff is just straight rough. But then again, its all personal opinion as to how rough this is.
Foetray, I think your call looks unique, definately different from the current trend of the Maximas on the org... Stillen kits, 18" wheels, Clear tails, stock paint...(my preference)... I commend you on your efforts on building that MAX to your likings. Keep up the good work!
Thanks man.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by ivelweyz
Jeez how did I not see this earlier. Every single one of the cars you have on the page looks like a piece of crap on chrome wheels. You said to tell you what I think and I will. First, spinners on a max is like like a thong on a 300lb woman. Second, the wing is a bit OVERDONE. I agree that a max without a SPOILER, not wing, looks kinda boring. But that thing wouldn't look good on anything. Third, the color is way too flashy for a max. You think it looks good but you are wrong. Bright colors only look good on certain types of cars, maxima not being one of them. Lambos, Ferraris, Saleens yes, Maxima no. Especially your max since it's probably slower that my my old man's 95 SOHC saturn. You are tying to give the car an image that doesn't look good. Get a "pimp" car, something from the 80's that looks good with chrome. You have the WORST looking max I've ever seen. There is even a yellow max in the Mischief Destroy video and that one isn't all looking like yours. Everything I said is the truth, you're just in denial or have some mental defects. I'll add on as I feel I need to...
Ivelweyz, I've been expecting you to show up and put your 2 cents in. I'm rather surprised it didn't happen sooner. I guess your the final word on what's and what isn't. How would you know that much about it without being yourself? I guess looking at thongs on 300lb women could make you that way. Oh well, to each their own. I know it looks good and I am right because it's mine. That's the truth and not just an opinion from some wannabe know-it-all with self given respect and power on a website. I'm not trying to do anything. I've done what I wanted to do and that's build my car to satisfy me. Afterall, I did pay for it. As for the other cars on the site - that's your opinion also but the Kandy Apple Red Accord has a 2nd place trophy from Nopi Nat's and a pic on the site. The Green Impala was something we built from nothing to play with(4 pump hydraulic setup), the thunderbird does low 7's high 6's in the 1/4(doesn't have chrome wheels), and the civic is going to be a monster when it's finished.(unfortunate car accident and no chrome wheels either). Keep in mind, the only thing I'm a to is this site. My car was built long before I joined and I have been building show/stereo cars almost longer than you've been breathing. I'm not mad and I can respect your opinion so thanks for your input. Feel free to add on - I ain't scared. I can't wait!
Old 12-08-2003, 11:10 AM

I'm not going to waste anymore time reading this thread. Peace out yo, keep on slummin' Foetray.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by CullenJ76
gotta' love that honesty. welcome back and yes the chrome spinners are...
POOOP
I didn't know they came any way other than chrome. Although I could paint them yellow.....
Old 12-08-2003, 11:25 AM

for the uniqueness.

I still think you have the most unique car on the org. Keep up the good work, and I wanna see some show trophies!

I also think that most of the orgers on here are too much alike with the styles of their cars. Being different is awesome becuse it sets you out from the crowd in a unique way, and a classy way at the same time. Keep up the good work.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by GoalieKeg
for the uniqueness.

I still think you have the most unique car on the org. Keep up the good work, and I wanna see some show trophies!

I also think that most of the orgers on here are too much alike with the styles of their cars. Being different is awesome becuse it sets you out from the crowd in a unique way, and a classy way at the same time. Keep up the good work.
Thanks, man. trophy pics are now posted on the site.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:50 AM
SXN

Originally Posted by foetray
I never said it did and I am too.
atleast it's mutual
Old 12-08-2003, 01:15 PM

last word from me

well i'm goin out on this thread, foetray. welcome to the org. you do amazing work, very well crafted. hate your wheels, but you da' man!

i will visit other threads by you if you're sounding off.

cheers.