4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Pics of my Max on new website

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 01:05 PM
BOSS

Originally Posted by foetray
Don't get it twisted, cuz. I don't care if your racist or not. And if the ghetto is the way you described it, what does that have to do with my statement or my car? Are the homeless in Frisco ridin' around in Maximas on dubs? The real is you meant "That's so black", and I, being a black man, want to know what's wrong with it? I ignored your first couple of posts and even thanked you for your input but you still kept postin' that BS. I warned you that you were comin' off the wrong way to me but you kept postin' that BS. I been called a n***** many times in many different ways so I know what it sounds like. You just came up with a more "politically correct" way to say it. So i called you on it. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
...OMFG...give it a rest dude before everyone else flames you!

Old 10-28-2003, 04:25 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by BOSS
foetray stop being ignorant

....not to take sides or anything, but it always pi$$es me off to see one person call another one racist. That seems like a very lame insult, if it even is one. Hell, from what I have seen here, SxN might as well call you a racist.

Be very careful in your evaluation of people and who you call a racist. Often times, racists call others racists. Something to think about...
Old 10-28-2003, 05:11 PM

Love your originality. Bump the haters, its everyone to their own with this game. So you can't do anything to the interior? No seats, or no tv? This a a beautifully constructed car, and the time and expense that you went through shows in the quality of the car. the paint is immaculate, lines are nicely smoothed, and its breathes creativity. Even though it isn't my style, its still a great looking car. Do have a suggestion: try painting the surrounds on the altezzas. It will continue the smooth look, and make everything blend a bit better. Just a thought. Beautiful car.
Old 10-28-2003, 06:06 PM

hummmm air ride... thats the best way to go bro. i got my kit, best ride ever... an the drop with the skyline kit is to die for..... but you cant really take corners or hall ***.. but you are for show, so i guess the baggs would be a good idea. hope you have fun with it.

The WING, bro there are alot of nicer wings out there for a maxima. try changing out the trunk lid to a 97-99 an the tail lights... it would make the car look a hell of alot better.
Old 10-28-2003, 06:18 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Slik96Max
foetray he's talking about me bro the stupid part...
once again, too quick to judge foetray, guess you didnt look at the post riiiight above my comment
Old 10-28-2003, 06:39 PM

I was thinking about painting the lights. thanks for the compliment.

consider this... try cutting the two edges of the wings so that they don't stick up as much. maybe half height or 2" off the top with a little curve in there cause it currently looks like a double decker wing with the top piece removed. the edges are too high and doesn't match the body lines or the kit. do a little pic editing and you think about it

don't forget to paint those altezzas!!

pd
Old 10-28-2003, 08:14 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

nice max. it's exactly like one here in charleston. in fact, i had to look and see if you were the owner... only difference is wheels. i know a lot of people are flamers on here, but i give you props. you definitely got the look you were going for. i still think you need to lower it though and pain the tezzas yellow (except the actual lighted section) to match and lessen the contrast from the paint. it would be a very nice touch...
Old 10-28-2003, 08:50 PM
no more maxima...

What happened to the cone of your DD subs? Did you replace them with the carbon fiber dustcap, and that is why there is so much glue around them? Nice subs anyhow.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:00 PM

Flame on. I don't care. I feel as if I have been insulted and he has yet to explain what he meant.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by kingrukus
What happened to the cone of your DD subs? Did you replace them with the carbon fiber dustcap, and that is why there is so much glue around them? Nice subs anyhow.
I blew one and had to recone it and for best spl it is recommended that you keep both in the same condition so my installer reconed both. I think he has a thing for glue though. Thanks for the compliments.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by JDM4LIFE
nice max. it's exactly like one here in charleston. in fact, i had to look and see if you were the owner... only difference is wheels. i know a lot of people are flamers on here, but i give you props. you definitely got the look you were going for. i still think you need to lower it though and pain the tezzas yellow (except the actual lighted section) to match and lessen the contrast from the paint. it would be a very nice touch...
thanks for the comments. I'm thinkin' of painting them.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:16 PM

....not to take sides or anything, but it always pi$$es me off to see one person call another one racist. That seems like a very lame insult, if it even is one. Hell, from what I have seen here, SxN might as well call you a racist.

Be very careful in your evaluation of people and who you call a racist. Often times, racists call others racists. Something to think about...
In an attempt to have an open mind to what you said, I had some friends look at this whole situation. All of them, black and white, want to know the same thing: WTF did he mean by that? They are all angry and I'm not(although it may seem that way). All I want to know is what he meant. I really didn't want all of this to carry on this far. This guy just seems to have it in for me. Don't you think 4 or 5 posts to say the same thing is a bit excessive? I appreciate your input because it really made me check myself.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by SXN
foetray stop being ignorant
You're right. I'm being ignorant- to think a coward like you would have the heart to say what you really meant. All I asked was a simple question- what did ghetto mean in that sentence. You have been avoiding answering that for 2 days. So either A. You don't know what it meant or B. You know but aren't tellin for whatever reason. No matter what it meant it was evident that I took offense to it and you never bothered to apologize or clear it up. But I'm going to be the man in this so squash it. It's over. That's your freebie. You know what you meant and I think I know what you meant so there's nothing else to be said about it. I just hope that one day your lion a$$ goes to see the wizard.
Old 10-28-2003, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by SXN
ok well i dunno why your last thread got delete, but your car is still pug fugly
yes jeff, his car really executed "that look" very well, but do you like "that look" is it attractive, would you do it to your car?
Try painting the interior chrome part of those altezzas to the same color as your car......that should make the back end match up a hell....i say....a hellofalot better. Otherwise, pretty radical on the paintjob, the rims are heavy and too big but hey thats some people's style......the soundsystem is awesome and good choice of bodykits.
Old 10-29-2003, 08:23 AM
Banned

foetray you should shave the attena....my .02 cents
Old 10-29-2003, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by MAXSRB
Try painting the interior chrome part of those altezzas to the same color as your car......that should make the back end match up a hell....i say....a hellofalot better. Otherwise, pretty radical on the paintjob, the rims are heavy and too big but hey thats some people's style......the soundsystem is awesome and good choice of bodykits.
Thanks for the input. I've got some things I'm going to paint to go along with the stereo install so I'll probably paint them then.
Old 10-29-2003, 08:52 AM

foetray you should shave the attena....my .02 cents
We were going to french it but we ran out of time cuz I was going to Fl. for Spring Break Nationals. I got a couple of stress cracks on the front that are going to cause me to have to paint the whole car(again!) because it's a custom Kandy, so we'll probably french it then and paint the altezzas.
Old 10-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Banned

thats cool...curbed my rims today just a tiny bit..kinda blows..cant tell now that i washed the car though....hey what did you do to get 20's to fit?
Old 10-29-2003, 05:16 PM

thats cool...curbed my rims today just a tiny bit..kinda blows..cant tell now that i washed the car though....hey what did you do to get 20's to fit?
Not alot. I already had removed the plastic inner fender wells from the kit and fenders so all I had to do is take a hammer and flatten the sharp metal edges the fender wells cover up. Jack it up, remove the old wheels, put on the 20's, and let it down. 245/35/20 is a must. You may be able to get away with 255/35/19
Old 10-29-2003, 05:29 PM

did you have nichi shock wheels when you were down in FL? i seen a yellow max with them on there while i was at spring break was that you?
Old 10-29-2003, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by d1max2nv
did you have nichi shock wheels when you were down in FL? i seen a yellow max with them on there while i was at spring break was that you?
No, I didn't have shocks, but I did have Diablo spinners(which someone stole 3 mos. later). Where'd ya see me?
Old 10-29-2003, 07:56 PM

No, I didn't have shocks, but I did have Diablo spinners(which someone stole 3 mos. later). Where'd ya see me?

Hey whats up man? I have been keeping my eye on this thread now and just biting my lip. Your car is nice, to each his own, one thing you need to understand and I am SHOCKED noone has stepped in yet to say this, but you are a on here, yes granted your car has lots of cosmetic mods on it, and minus the wing, it looks great, its your style and thats what really matters. New-B's on here always take abuse, no its not racial, no its not personal, its just how it B around here. I had a similar battle once when i posted pics of my last 4th gen and people flamed me. I liked it, and honestly i asked for the input, i didnt say ok guys if any of you wanna say something nice about my car than please post, no i said what do you guys think. clear as day. your opinion matters as well as everyone elses. Because someone calls it ghetto, that was his thought on it. kinda like when a civic pulls up next to me on Franny Lew in the Queens with a wing so big American Airlines is trying to cotract him. ghetto is a word people use for different things, and I think you know that. In fact i am sure you know that. You will see how this forum is and it only gets better, and as well gives you great insight and saves you lots and lots of money. And dont let the negative comments get to you, like you said before it is nothing personal. YOUR CAR IS EXTREME, IN THAT CASE SOME LIKE SOME DONT, dont hate on the people that dont like your car or call it ghetto, you asked for input.

Now as for me, I am into show and GO, check out my ride on page one and two of my homepage. This community is multi racial, there are all kinds of great people on here *** well as a few a$$holes. Ignore Ignore Ignore, not worth your thinking time trying to get into a tiff with someone on the other end of a screen in god knows where. with all that said, keep up the good work, and boost that puppy, 300z motor will not work and there are pleanty of superchargers and turbo chargers for our motor that will make up for your heavy wheels
Old 10-29-2003, 08:08 PM

yeeahhh thats right i seen you infront of the ocean center. it looked pritty swt then, but didnt really like the spiners, i guess i am not into the chrome look to much.... but i remember coming home an tellin my brother about it.
Old 10-29-2003, 08:24 PM

i saw you rollin around daytona this past year.. keep up the modding.
Old 10-29-2003, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by maximagtr420
Hey whats up man? I have been keeping my eye on this thread now and just biting my lip. Your car is nice, to each his own, one thing you need to understand and I am SHOCKED noone has stepped in yet to say this, but you are a on here, yes granted your car has lots of cosmetic mods on it, and minus the wing, it looks great, its your style and thats what really matters. New-B's on here always take abuse, no its not racial, no its not personal, its just how it B around here. I had a similar battle once when i posted pics of my last 4th gen and people flamed me. I liked it, and honestly i asked for the input, i didnt say ok guys if any of you wanna say something nice about my car than please post, no i said what do you guys think. clear as day. your opinion matters as well as everyone elses. Because someone calls it ghetto, that was his thought on it. kinda like when a civic pulls up next to me on Franny Lew in the Queens with a wing so big American Airlines is trying to cotract him. ghetto is a word people use for different things, and I think you know that. In fact i am sure you know that. You will see how this forum is and it only gets better, and as well gives you great insight and saves you lots and lots of money. And dont let the negative comments get to you, like you said before it is nothing personal. YOUR CAR IS EXTREME, IN THAT CASE SOME LIKE SOME DONT, dont hate on the people that dont like your car or call it ghetto, you asked for input.

Now as for me, I am into show and GO, check out my ride on page one and two of my homepage. This community is multi racial, there are all kinds of great people on here *** well as a few a$$holes. Ignore Ignore Ignore, not worth your thinking time trying to get into a tiff with someone on the other end of a screen in god knows where. with all that said, keep up the good work, and boost that puppy, 300z motor will not work and there are pleanty of superchargers and turbo chargers for our motor that will make up for your heavy wheels
Take no Offense but that's over. It wasn't about him bashing my car because I know I asked him for his opinion. But he used five posts to say it was ugly and came with a picture of a yellow wheel sayin', get these. I said what I said and he called me(or what I said ) ghetto. That's the short of it. But he Pm'ed me and I pm'ed him and we got an understanding(ithink) and it's over. What people don't understand is I am new here, and I didn't know that bashing was the culture or that "ghetto" was part of the terminology. I do now and it's all good. I'm not one to waste time holding grudges. I just think a better term could be used to say whatever he was trying to say.

now, why won't the 96Z motor work. It's the same motor right?
Old 10-29-2003, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by thebigsadler
i saw you rollin around daytona this past year.. keep up the modding.
thanks, man. Next time you see me stop me. I wanna meet you and see your max too. I'll be back down there for spring break in march.(That's my birthday gift from my wife!)
Old 10-29-2003, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by d1max2nv
yeeahhh thats right i seen you infront of the ocean center. it looked pritty swt then, but didnt really like the spiners, i guess i am not into the chrome look to much.... but i remember coming home an tellin my brother about it.
thanks. I'll be back down there in march. Stop me and holla at me. the more the merrier to me.
Old 10-29-2003, 08:34 PM

Take no Offense but that's over. It wasn't about him bashing my car because I know I asked him for his opinion. But he used five posts to say it was ugly and came with a picture of a yellow wheel sayin', get these. I said what I said and he called me(or what I said ) ghetto. That's the short of it. But he Pm'ed me and I pm'ed him and we got an understanding(ithink) and it's over. What people don't understand is I am new here, and I didn't know that bashing was the culture or that "ghetto" was part of the terminology. I do now and it's all good. I'm not one to waste time holding grudges. I just think a better term could be used to say whatever he was trying to say.

now, why won't the 96Z motor work. It's the same motor right?

300z is rear wheel drive and i have read lots of posts on here about it not working, it is even in the FAQ's. try doing a search. But there are guys on here running over 460 hp on their motoers with some stock components and no internal engine work. I am pushing 313 at the wheels with my set up, it is not hard and our motors respond real well to forced induction. do your reading, post your questions, but i will tell you with a supercharger or turbo your car could be show and go . you can find used blowers with just about everything you need including guages for right around 3000 bucks, and it is welllllllll worth it. let me know if you have any questions. Peace
Old 10-29-2003, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by maximagtr420
300z is rear wheel drive and i have read lots of posts on here about it not working, it is even in the FAQ's. try doing a search. But there are guys on here running over 460 hp on their motoers with some stock components and no internal engine work. I am pushing 313 at the wheels with my set up, it is not hard and our motors respond real well to forced induction. do your reading, post your questions, but i will tell you with a supercharger or turbo your car could be show and go . you can find used blowers with just about everything you need including guages for right around 3000 bucks, and it is welllllllll worth it. let me know if you have any questions. Peace
thanks, I will
Old 10-29-2003, 09:51 PM

Well...That sure is a big *** wing

Anyway, i can appreciate the work,and i do dig the color as well.

Judging by the pics, you need to pay as much attention to the inside as you do the outside, looks a bit weathered.

Yeah, stay away from all the fins stuff man, just too much imo.

I guess some people just have to change everything, if cars came all modded out with fins and wings, i bet youd see people putting plain stuff on saying they liked "the clean look", lol.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by TXMAX
Well...That sure is a big *** wing

Anyway, i can appreciate the work,and i do dig the color as well.

Judging by the pics, you need to pay as much attention to the inside as you do the outside, looks a bit weathered.

Yeah, stay away from all the fins stuff man, just too much imo.

I guess some people just have to change everything, if cars came all modded out with fins and wings, i bet youd see people putting plain stuff on saying they liked "the clean look", lol.
those interior pics are soooo old. I'm installing new carpet, headliner , and backseat now. Thanks for the compliments
Old 12-02-2003, 04:07 AM

i like the color but im not a fan of the spinners. I guess my styling is more on the conservative side but it looks like you poured your heart into the car.

Old 12-02-2003, 07:28 AM

If you want to stand out, might as well just paint it bright pink. Theres a reason why car manufacturers don't usually produce yellow cars. They dont sell... no one wants them.. i'll give you mad props on being original.... i like the kit and everything. I cant wait to get my 98 Max GLE, soon--- and start modding it... have you done any interior mods?
Old 12-02-2003, 08:22 AM
ABK

oh my god look like ****, hold up RICE You got to feel stupid driving the thing on the road. plus you got some cheap *** yellow paint job NASTY
Old 12-02-2003, 09:19 AM

New to the org. and just got my webpage organized. check out my max and tell me what you think. www.cardomain.com/id/foetray Please sign the guestbook and rate the car.
not my thing - the wing, color and altezzas are thumbs down. All the audio gear ...

otherwise congrats to you on the effort you put in to making your max stand out. gj.
Old 12-02-2003, 09:28 AM

foetray, do you happen to have a video of your spinners in action on your max?
Old 12-02-2003, 09:29 AM
Old Maxima Legend

someone did a great job of the sarona rear. looks molded into one piece... bravo on that !
Old 12-03-2003, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by ABK
oh my god look like ****, hold up RICE You got to feel stupid driving the thing on the road. plus you got some cheap *** yellow paint job NASTY
When did people start looking at this thread again? Oh, well, here we go. I feel fine driving it down the road. Cheap *** paint? For those who fail to comprehend(namely you) it's Kandy. Kandy... cheap... not in the same sentence until I just typed it. I probably have more money in paint than you have in your whole damn car. you don't like it - cool - one less person to try to duplicate it. Suggestion: stop looking at my car and see a doctor about all that puking your are doing. It was probably just something you ate.(Your girl.) You are what you eat, ya know?
Old 12-03-2003, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by minsbang
foetray, do you happen to have a video of your spinners in action on your max?
Yeah, but I can't get them to load to a site because they're so big in size. Any suggestions?
Old 12-03-2003, 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by ProjectNeptune
not my thing - the wing, color and altezzas are thumbs down. All the audio gear ...

otherwise congrats to you on the effort you put in to making your max stand out. gj.
Thanks for the comments and thanks for taking the time to notice the overall work in the car.

Quick Reply: Pics of my Max on new website