4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

at last the PIC of the Bixenon for max!!! =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 12:31 PM
Sports Button FTW

dam, i cant wait to see. I have a question though, i have hanabi 6k 9004 setup. Will this work on these projectors? also whats the warranty on these? i know its kind of like custom work but is there any warranty? it would suck if they were installed and 2 days later just die on us. I know we're basically throwing every obstacle out there on you but for better piece of mind i think it would be best to bring it up now before sell massess. BTW, this is a high/low kit right?

that pic installed on a maxima looks kind of hot but kind of scary. It makes the maxima look like it has real eyes. I dont know if i like it or if i want to run from it...
Old 12-05-2003, 12:31 PM

I like it but I am not down with the black surrounding. These will fit in a 95 right? And what do you mean "and will be the headlight assembly with all you need to be plug and play." Indigo?
Old 12-05-2003, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by meccanoble
that pic installed on a maxima looks kind of hot but kind of scary. It makes the maxima look like it has real eyes. I dont know if i like it or if i want to run from it...
I think the contrast of black and chrome would nice on a dark colored car.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:31 PM

yes all this kit will be plug and play for real HID kit and you will have high/low beam in the same proyector. Warrenty...of course i will give you for any bad part but is a 0.1%...after more than 300 kits sold theres no problem
Old 12-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

looking good, maybe now people will stop bugging about making them a set. J/K

and with that price, i cant come close to even making a few dollers(insentive for me to do them) if i where to make these, i got my parts off ebay and not a distributor

indigomax, Good luck with getting these finished up.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:12 PM

Indigo...very good job man!!! Now let's see those bad boys installed on a Max!
Old 12-05-2003, 03:14 PM

I'd rather see the Q45 lights in my max.....
Old 12-05-2003, 03:32 PM

whats the price if you dont need an hid kit? and do you know if freddies kit will work with this
Old 12-05-2003, 04:22 PM
Sports Button FTW

Originally Posted by wope
whats the price if you dont need an hid kit? and do you know if freddies kit will work with this
yea he said they will but didnt say which application...so 9004's will work fine? also i have hanabi kit. its nto a high/low kit. When u say high/low will itbasically just shoot the hid up higher or will i need a high/low hid kit? If i need a high/low kit, can i put low hid kit and like very bright halogen bulbs for highs? just weighing my options....

just words of encouragement, thanks for bringing something new for our community!!!
Old 12-05-2003, 04:24 PM
Sports Button FTW

if we gave you our headlights, would u take a little off the price or give us back some money? i remember a long time ago u said u would do this deal in a way where u would make a set, sell, get head lights from person u sold to, use them to make another set, sell, etc.....
Old 12-05-2003, 05:46 PM

Awesome work!!! Can't wait to see more pics. When do you think you are going to start selling them?
Old 12-05-2003, 06:08 PM

if we gave you our headlights, would u take a little off the price or give us back some money? i remember a long time ago u said u would do this deal in a way where u would make a set, sell, get head lights from person u sold to, use them to make another set, sell, etc.....
Uh, no offense, but I don't wanna buy your used lights... Think about it. If you bought lights from him and then sent in your old lights, you'd basically end up buying the previous customer's old lights. So in theory you wouldn't be modding your lights, they'd be someone else's lights modded. I'm not cool with buying someone's lights I don't know. I'd rather either send in my lights and have them modded or buy these kits installed on NEW 4th Gen lights.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:10 PM

yea he said they will but didnt say which application...so 9004's will work fine? also i have hanabi kit. its nto a high/low kit. When u say high/low will itbasically just shoot the hid up higher or will i need a high/low hid kit? If i need a high/low kit, can i put low hid kit and like very bright halogen bulbs for highs? just weighing my options....

just words of encouragement, thanks for bringing something new for our community!!!
The projector actually moves if I'm not mistaken, The bulb gets inserted into the projector, so there is only room for one. I think you would need OE HID bulbs for it to fit because the 9004 kits have a base which isnt the same size as the fitting in the projector itself.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by indigomax
well heres the pic of one of the finished headlamp, the another one is ready too but i will take a picture installed on the car...with beam patters, front, side etc...before to make a formal order from you guys....the important fact heres iw you can SEE WHAT YOU BUY.

check this pic:
some may hate on it, but i think it looks SWEET!!! Just smoke out the entire housing, and it will look like our maxes are ALIVE!!! Or you could stick two smaller ones in there...but i like the single projector look...Great job man, that's a pretty unique talent to be able to custom produce projector housings...
Old 12-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Sports Button FTW

Originally Posted by Stringztoo
Uh, no offense, but I don't wanna buy your used lights... Think about it. If you bought lights from him and then sent in your old lights, you'd basically end up buying the previous customer's old lights. So in theory you wouldn't be modding your lights, they'd be someone else's lights modded. I'm not cool with buying someone's lights I don't know. I'd rather either send in my lights and have them modded or buy these kits installed on NEW 4th Gen lights.
yea i understand what u mean, i was thinking of ways to save but realized the consequences after u posted.

indigo please verify if 9004 applications will work with these projectors. I would love to keep my purple color if i went for these.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:07 PM

take a picture of it at different angles, eliminating the black glare.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:10 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

or just take more pics...period
Old 12-06-2003, 12:22 AM
Sports Button FTW

i think i put 50% of the view count on here continuously looking for updates
Old 12-06-2003, 08:51 AM

Ok, so on eBay the starting bid for Hella D2S projectors are $195, and the bulbs and ballasts are needed, as well as the housing/install job...

Ok, so a HID kit goes for, what $300? $350? Add the $200 for the projectors by Hella and you're at $500 - $550? I think $450 to $500 shipped to our doors is a pretty competitive price if you ask me. Seeing as Umnitza's in the process of doing a set as well and offereing them for $500 without angel eyes and $700 with angel eyes. Just for all you eye candy lovers out there...

Old 12-06-2003, 09:04 AM
Sports Button FTW

Originally Posted by Stringztoo
Ok, so on eBay the starting bid for Hella D2S projectors are $195, and the bulbs and ballasts are needed, as well as the housing/install job...

Ok, so a HID kit goes for, what $300? $350? Add the $200 for the projectors by Hella and you're at $500 - $550? I think $450 to $500 shipped to our doors is a pretty competitive price if you ask me. Seeing as Umnitza's in the process of doing a set as well and offereing them for $500 without angel eyes and $700 with angel eyes. Just for all you eye candy lovers out there...

not to mention you get head lights (i believe new?) with these and its preinstalled. I'm in no way arguing about the price. love for it to go lower but wont be too surprised if it doesnt. I just want to see more pics and i'm pretty much set to go. I would love some duals like how maxedoutofcash is trying to doing but i guess i gotta wait and see how things go....
Old 12-06-2003, 10:23 AM

well...i have two kits ready....one with black interior and one with all chrome inside. I will post some pics later...and you can see how it looks.
I know theres another persona who is selling this stuff...anyway thats the world.
Wait a seconds for the pics.
Old 12-06-2003, 10:41 AM
Sports Button FTW

Originally Posted by indigomax
I know theres another persona who is selling this stuff...anyway thats the world.
Wait a seconds for the pics.
actually from what i know you are the only one selling this type of kit and/or the first to mass produce.

Geo1711?? (sp?) was first to make on the org to my recognition but he only did it for his car

maxedoutofcash has a major project where he's going for duals in each headlight but that hasnt been completed yet (very interested in but not sure when it will come out )

uminitza wanted to gain interest on these to see if it would be worth going through the hard work and was gonna work on it if enough interest sparked but havent heard much from that yet.

You are the only one that has put one in a maxima headlight and ready to sell to the masses so although many are working on same project, u were first to finish and ready to sell to masses.

i'll be off to work in the ga dam snow and when i come back i hope to see pics pics pics!!!
Old 12-06-2003, 10:46 AM

actually from what i know you are the only one selling this type of kit and/or the first to mass produce.

Geo1711?? (sp?) was first to make on the org to my recognition but he only did it for his car

maxedoutofcash has a major project where he's going for duals in each headlight but that hasnt been completed yet (very interested in but not sure when it will come out )

uminitza wanted to gain interest on these to see if it would be worth going through the hard work and was gonna work on it if enough interest sparked but havent heard much from that yet.

You are the only one that has put one in a maxima headlight and ready to sell to the masses so although many are working on same project, u were first to finish and ready to sell to masses.

i'll be off to work in the ga dam snow and when i come back i hope to see pics pics pics!!!
1HOTMAX (thai) made projectors about 2 years ago and some guy "shirt-boy" i believe made projectors right after that. Geo1317 (george) was just the most recent to post about these.

I am interested to see the all chrome housings, but moreso what the light pattern looks like with these installed and aimed.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:43 AM

eeeek christmas is here...funds are deminishing.

these look great
Old 12-06-2003, 12:55 PM
SXN

not to mention you get head lights (i believe new?) with these and its preinstalled.
wouldn't you need new head light housings to fit the new projectors?...i dont think they would fit easily otherwise
Old 12-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Ramius83

Wow, can't wait. Let us know when you are ready to receive the money for a set......Thanks indigo.....

Old 12-06-2003, 01:02 PM

Funds are depleting...I have spent close to 2,500 this past week and i'm not done! I will be buying a set of these indigo. BTW, How easy will these fit into the headlight housing?
Old 12-06-2003, 01:12 PM
SXN

what the heck did you spent 2.5gs on?
Old 12-06-2003, 01:18 PM

Clothes (for myself) roughly 600, gift certificates for family and friends roughly 500, New Apple G4 and monitor roughly 1400. I dont have much spending left since x-mas shopping is pretty much done (I have a few more gifts to get). I think my next big ticket purchase will be this HID kit. Gotta love gift certificates, makes the perfect gift.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:19 PM
SXN

its easy, but the girlfriends dont like it. I want the HID kit as well...but cash is also a little light
Old 12-06-2003, 01:22 PM

Ahh yes, never a big hit with your girlfriend...fortunately I dont have to worry about that this year. Ex-fiance broke it off 2 months ago...*sigh* Life goes on.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:43 PM
SXN

life goes on, just keep your head up. Most of my friends and family are nice enough to get me car stuff for x-mas. Maybe i can trick someone into a bixenon kit if i dont tell them what it is...hmmm
Old 12-06-2003, 01:46 PM

Good luck with that one!
Old 12-06-2003, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by thebigsadler
1HOTMAX (thai) made projectors about 2 years ago and some guy "shirt-boy" i believe made projectors right after that. Geo1317 (george) was just the most recent to post about these.

I am interested to see the all chrome housings, but moreso what the light pattern looks like with these installed and aimed.
There was someone before both of them, the link was on Jeff K's old MegaMax page... he got them out of a junked ES300.

Also very interested in beam pattern pics, thanks.
Old 12-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Sports Button FTW

OMG indigo, i came home and i see no pics, grrr!!!!!

I didnt know so many people did projectors. Has anyone seen the projectors that were made at night? I seen geo's during day wish he was around during night
Old 12-06-2003, 07:54 PM

OMG indigo, i came home and i see no pics, grrr!!!!!

I didnt know so many people did projectors. Has anyone seen the projectors that were made at night? I seen geo's during day wish he was around during night

mecca i got a ton of pictures at night on my homepage, i know its not the same as seeing it in person, but it should be very close to what indigomax
is doing
Old 12-06-2003, 11:04 PM
SXN

yea...but its not the product everyone wants to buy im going to go ahead and check them out anyway
Old 12-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Sports Button FTW

Originally Posted by geo1317
mecca i got a ton of pictures at night on my homepage, i know its not the same as seeing it in person, but it should be very close to what indigomax
is doing
yea i seen the pics...but its just something about seeing it in person. Plus pics tend to put more color than is really shown. it did with my first hids which were white but showed green. Yours looked white with a small tint of color but in your sig they look like they are mostly color....still no pics indigo
Old 12-07-2003, 12:03 AM
SXN

impatient arent we head lights and iluminated lights are hard to take pictures of. lenses, reflectors etc...hard to shoot.
Old 12-07-2003, 12:46 AM

I just wish i could slap in a set of E39 headlights and call it a day... But those are pretty decent... The pics on the car will tell... The 2 colored deal is odd though, 1 smoked and 1 silver would be a good comparo... Most important point here though is beam pattern... I've said it before and i'll say it 5 billion more times... I need projectors...

LEMAR

Quick Reply: at last the PIC of the Bixenon for max!!! =)