4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

at last the PIC of the Bixenon for max!!! =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2003, 11:54 AM

well im selling the first headlamp asseblly, so go to group deal and parts forum. I will ship it by fedex 1 day on monday.
Old 12-20-2003, 03:27 PM
MadMax in The City

Ok. Were you able to get pictures of the back of the head lamp with the projectors installed?
Old 12-20-2003, 03:32 PM

on my webpage...or in some page of this thread
Old 12-20-2003, 07:36 PM

other pic for behind

Old 12-26-2003, 11:34 AM

Hi there guys, well...heres the link of my headlights sale, this is the frist pair, im very glad to tell you that my factory is ready to produce them, so let me know about the orders.

dont forget to check my pics and custom works on my cardomain page. http://members.cardomain.com/maximabest

good look!!!!
Old 12-26-2003, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by indigomax
Hi there guys, well...heres the link of my headlights sale, this is the frist pair, im very glad to tell you that my factory is ready to produce them, so let me know about the orders.

dont forget to check my pics and custom works on my cardomain page. http://members.cardomain.com/maximabest

good look!!!!
You givin any discount to ORG members? That would be SWEET!!!
Old 12-26-2003, 11:54 AM

thats the idea...
Old 12-26-2003, 12:07 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

K how about $450 shipped for:

these headlights, 95-96 assembly, projectors, harness, D2s bulbs.

and i'll pay more for angel eyes
Old 12-26-2003, 12:14 PM
I'll kill you. I mean it

thats the idea...
In my opinion, there are issues that need to be addressed if you want to properly market these headlights to the American public.

1. have an American proofread all of your sales statements (Especially your ebay statments. Good verbage and proper language will only help your sales)

2. disclose on your ebay sales and maxima.org sales whether the headlight assemblies are new or used OEM parts. also if they are new provide documentation to prove it.

3. disclose on your ebay sales and maxima.org sales whether the projectors are new or used. also if they are new provide documentation to proove it.

4. disclose whether or not your customers will be receiving an HID conversion kit to pair up with the headlight housing/projector/bulb holder.

Im sure there are plenty of other things that I am missing. I am at work and do not have time to go over all the fine print at the moment.

Comments and ideas are appreciated!
Old 12-26-2003, 01:27 PM

Dont you have a set without the black inside? I have cash in hand ready to buy a set...
Old 01-10-2004, 01:51 PM

hi there Guys..i have 2 pairs ready to ship to you...so let me know who is interested.
I will post some pics in a few hours with a very close shot.
The price if $375 shipped.
Old 01-10-2004, 01:59 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Let the feeding frenzy begin I am glad you found a very marketable and popular product
Old 01-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Still kickin'

what kind are the ones you have now?? Are they the ones with the chrome reflector or the black??

better yet, pics of the ones you have for sale now would be great.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:19 PM

Ok, I'm interested...but.. does the 375 include the HID setup or is this just the housing and the projectors? And another quick question, how do you wire up the projector so that it will actually aim up.. as you did mention these were bi-xenon projectors.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:23 PM

I can PAYPAL RIGHT NOW IF IT IS ALL CHROME HOUSING!! PM ME FTLOG!!!
Old 01-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Still kickin'

sent you a pm, i didn't think to ask if it included the HID setup too, so does it???

Anyway, i'm ready to paypal now if it does inlude the HID's. if not lemme know, and i'm sure we can work something out
Old 01-10-2004, 08:21 PM

I just send you an e-mail and pm ready to place and order. Contact me to start the process
Old 01-10-2004, 08:53 PM

I have been PM'ing this guy now for a while now. He seems to not reply to any of them. He obviously is reading them, I know because I get the read reciepts back. He's just choosing not to reply for some reason. Not a good idea to ignore prospective customers... Here's what I have figured through deductive reasoning... He has created at least one housing, because he has photographed it in his car. He says he has three waiting to be sold. I asked for a picture of the three... nothing. I asked for a photo of the all-chrome/non-black housing... nothing. I told him, I have $375 here for these if you reply to me... NOTHING!

On his eBay listing he was selling them for $300 + $40 shipping (?!?!) He emailed me saying he'd sell me the projectors with shiping included for $360... now it's $375? I don't want to start yelling "scam" or hose job or anything just yet. He obviously wants to sell these but he's not replying to anyone, just giving his PayPal address... Be cautious I guess is all I can say. I don't wanna spend $500 from Umnitza but that's a reliable company and if this is a scam, then I'll foot the extra dough to make sure I get what I pay for!

p.s. No, the HIDs aren't included. The $375 supposedly only buys you (2) Gen4 housings with projectors custom installed that fit both D2S/9004 bulbs. He sells HID kits from a company called McCulloch for another $300. Total price of kit with HIDs runs $675...
Personally, I'd prefer the 4300K Bohmen kit over his "McCulloch" kit, but that's just me.
Old 01-10-2004, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by kenji
K how about $450 shipped for:

these headlights, 95-96 assembly, projectors, harness, D2s bulbs.

and i'll pay more for angel eyes
good luck with that one...
Old 01-10-2004, 09:32 PM

stringztoo i have had the same hard time trying to get in contact with him. I'm intrested but you brought up very good points. Let see what happens
Old 01-11-2004, 12:39 AM

hi there...sorry about late thread response. Well both pairs are ALL CHROME inside. Heres the deal, you will recive the headlight assembly, so i can send you a Video to explain you how to install this kit with HID ballast and bulbs its easy. Just add 15 bucks for it(it will be a CD with all parts you need and how to install it). Im planning to sell this stuff with ballast and bulbs ready to install, but i will do it in a few days.

Sorry for now pm´s replys, i dont know why i cant do it...my page shut down when i did. Right now its ok so...let´s do buss.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Stringztoo
He sells HID kits from a company called McCulloch for another $300. Total price of kit with HIDs runs $675...
Personally, I'd prefer the 4300K Bohmen kit over his "McCulloch" kit, but that's just me.
Ive had a bad experience with McCulloch, will never go back. The ballasts on his ebay listings are from germany and used on BMWs, at least thats what the pics are telling me. Does McCulloch manufacture the HIDs for them? If so then I'm not interested anymore. =/
Old 01-11-2004, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by D1NOnly34
Ive had a bad experience with McCulloch, will never go back. The ballasts on his ebay listings are from germany and used on BMWs, at least thats what the pics are telling me. Does McCulloch manufacture the HIDs for them? If so then I'm not interested anymore. =/
Mercedes, Audi, and BMW use Hella Ballasts in their Xenon systems. McCulloch I have only heard of from indigo. Personally, I'd rather go with one of the two top names out there; Hella or Philips. Hella is #1 overseas and Philips is #1 domestically. I've read the Philips Ultinon is really the next best thing, but all their kits are readching $600. On eBay there are companies like "X-Vision", "XD-7", "Mecca Tune", "Super Vision", and "Hanabi". I got the site www.proxenon.com off the ORG links section and have been pretty impressed with a muanufacturer called Bohmen. I prefer something in the 4000-5000k range, because too blue or purple IMO looks lame. I want an HID to light up the road for me, and that range in Kelvins is where I need to be. I've seen Hella ballasts with unknown bulbs on eBay for $365, but there is one auction that is VERY tempting... it's projectors, Hella ballasts and Philips Bi-Xenon D2S 4100k bulbs for $400! And their shipping's only $18 opposed to $35 from indigo. All I need is the custom install. hmmm...
Old 01-11-2004, 08:48 AM

hi there...sorry about late thread response. Well both pairs are ALL CHROME inside. Heres the deal, you will recive the headlight assembly, so i can send you a Video to explain you how to install this kit with HID ballast and bulbs its easy. Just add 15 bucks for it(it will be a CD with all parts you need and how to install it).
First off, we've all been asking for pictures of these all chrome versions for a while now... I don't know about the rest of the community, but until I see actual pictures of what's being sold, I'm holding off.

Secondly, if installation is so easy why do you want us to spend $15 on a cd explaining installation? It should be pretty straight forward... bolt down ballasts, screw in headlights, insert bulbs, plug ballasts into bulbs, turn on for 5 minutes!
Old 01-11-2004, 09:02 AM
Still kickin'

i wouldn't jump all over Indigo here...he is trying to start a brand new buisness, and honestly i understand he is prolly very busy getting everything set up with that. He was pretty prompt responding to me.

Indigo, sent you another PM, lets get this thing going

As far as the installation CD goes, what i think is on there is a step by step instal of the balasts, possibly wiring, and prolly something with headlight aiming.

Againg, thanks Indigo for your hard work, and good luck in your buisness venture!!
Old 01-11-2004, 09:09 AM
Still kickin'

hi there...sorry about late thread response. Well both pairs are ALL CHROME inside. Heres the deal, you will recive the headlight assembly, so i can send you a Video to explain you how to install this kit with HID ballast and bulbs its easy. Just add 15 bucks for it(it will be a CD with all parts you need and how to install it). Im planning to sell this stuff with ballast and bulbs ready to install, but i will do it in a few days.

Sorry for now pm´s replys, i dont know why i cant do it...my page shut down when i did. Right now its ok so...let´s do buss.
Ok i just caught that part in bold, and i'm still unsure if this includes HID's, or not either way i want a set. Please reply to my pm as soon as you get a chance, i REALLY REALLY REALLY want a set of these.
Old 01-11-2004, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mad-MAX_SE
Ok i just caught that part in bold, and i'm still unsure if this includes HID's, or not either way i want a set. Please reply to my pm as soon as you get a chance, i REALLY REALLY REALLY want a set of these.
You are buying the headlights, not the bulbs and ballasts... trust me on this!
Old 01-11-2004, 11:20 AM
Still kickin'

ok, no need to get adamant about it. I'm still waiting on a reply from indigo, but none-the-less, i still want a set of these lights, balasts or not, check the sig, i really want these...

i'm sure indigo and i can work something out.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:13 PM

ok heres the deal. First dont forget my bad grammar cause im from south america. Well...theres two ways to buy this kit:

1. Headlamp assembly(you should keep the black holder where the cristal and base are. I will take a pic for this). And the proyector installed. So you can install your own 9004 normal bulb or 9004 retrofit hid bulbs. It can be installed easy. (I dont recomend this for normal bulbs cause the Lumens is not the same like HID bulbs(1800 vs 3200 aprox.) And the light coming from the projector will not be the same % of light on the road than HID D2S bulbs.
This will cost you aprox. $345 plus shipping.

2. You can get the combo...i mean, you will recive the headlamp assembly(with the base) plus, 2 OEM BMW Ballast made by HELLA and imported from Germany with 2 D2S 85122 philips bulbs with 4300k and 3200 lumens. All necessary wires and my typical manual and the video where i will install all the kit on my maxima again...for better and easy installation.
The price for this is. $450-500 plus shipping.

Heres the other problem to think. Im not making this price formal...maybe will be more cheap...i have to talk with the person who is selling me the parts for better price and then more cheap price for you, The second thing is...i have more than 300 order from USA, Europe, South America...i post a lot of pics on other forums, etc...so im planning the open a Factory and really make this things for big volume.....so if i can do that i should move to Mexico where is more easy to make this real. So i will send you the kit from there(Mexico) anyway you dont have to worry about that cause i should put a small value etc to avoid fees and customs problem.
Hope that answers the HID question...
Old 01-11-2004, 12:22 PM

This is getting annoying...Answer the question. For 375 what EXACTLY is included? Do we get everything included, AS WELL as the HID's? I dont want to pay 375 and then find out that I will need something else and will have to shell out another 300+. Well???
Old 01-11-2004, 01:20 PM

Jeremy,

You just need to slow down and read mang! Here's what indigomax posted above:
Heres the deal, you will recive the headlight assembly, so i can send you a Video to explain you how to install this kit with HID ballast and bulbs its easy. Just add 15 bucks for it(it will be a CD with all parts you need and how to install it). Im planning to sell this stuff with ballast and bulbs ready to install, but i will do it in a few days.

So the whole thing comes with the headlight assembly, HID ballast, bulbs, plus installation video. This guy is pretty thorough.

Originally Posted by JeremyMarkham
This is getting annoying...Answer the question. For 375 what EXACTLY is included? Do we get everything included, AS WELL as the HID's? I dont want to pay 375 and then find out that I will need something else and will have to shell out another 300+. Well???
Old 01-11-2004, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by 2DaMax
Jeremy,

You just need to slow down and read mang! Here's what indigomax posted above:
Heres the deal, you will recive the headlight assembly, so i can send you a Video to explain you how to install this kit with HID ballast and bulbs its easy. Just add 15 bucks for it(it will be a CD with all parts you need and how to install it). Im planning to sell this stuff with ballast and bulbs ready to install, but i will do it in a few days.

So the whole thing comes with the headlight assembly, HID ballast, bulbs, plus installation video. This guy is pretty thorough.
What is everyone blind?! Read the entire thread, he's stated what the pricing is! Here it is again so people won't get confused how he's pricing this deal...

$375 is for:
1) Custom done headlights with D2S projectors inside
2) Shipping

(You get NOTHING ELSE)
For $390 you get all the above + installation CD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

$450-$500 is for:
1) Custom done headlights with D2S projectors inside
2) Hella ballasts and wiring
3) D2S bulbs (4100k Philips Ultinon)
4) Shipping

For $465-$515 you get all the above + installation CD
Old 01-11-2004, 03:06 PM

done deal =P
Old 01-11-2004, 03:54 PM

hi there string....i think you can win a few bucks with all your threads and comments...but i think the people will do what they wants not what do you want them to do. Sorry but that´s life.

My kit will include:
Headlight assembly with hella bixenon projectors and bmw bezel to adjust and leveling the beam pattern. You can use your stock 9004 bulbs or D2S/R bulbs with this projectors.

If you want a complete kit with Hella BMW stage II made in germany ballast before i sol a hundren of stage I, but right now i will start to sell the new gen. of ballast from Hella. and D2S bulbs Philips 85122 made in germany with 4300k and 3200 lumens add $190.

So:
$375 shipped
$15 Video(cd)
$190 ballast and bulbs

So make math.! Thanks a lot for everyone who support my idea to make a better look for maxima´s this is not a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg money its just a mod for those who want them.

IM ready to recive the payment for this the 2 pairs. Just let me know who´s ready and if you want to add ballast, etc. I will ship the headlamps on Saturday by 2 days shipping.
Heres another pic on daylight. Remember you can check my webpage to see more pics.

Old 01-11-2004, 04:16 PM

hi there string....i think you can win a few bucks with all your threads and comments...but i think the people will do what they wants not what do you want them to do. Sorry but that´s life.

If you want a complete kit with Hella BMW stage II made in germany ballast before i sol a hundren of stage I, but right now i will start to sell the new gen. of ballast from Hella. and D2S bulbs Philips 85122 made in germany with 4300k and 3200 lumens add $190.

So:
$375 shipped
$15 Video(cd)
$190 ballast and bulbs
Um, I dont' get it... "People will do what they want but not what I want them to do"? I'm just tired of people asking all these questions when if they read the thread, they'd see you already gave prices and descriptions on what amount of money you have to pay to get the lights or and what you have to pay to get the lights and HIDs.

I'm still waiting for a reply to my 3 PM's or a picture of the actual unit you are selling. That's the only way you're going to sell these things. Two weeks ago the combo deal with lights, projectors, ballasts, and bulbs was $450-$500 and now it's elevated to $565...
Old 01-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Still kickin'

so for everything to make these plug and play with the HID's is $565??

I hate to say this, but stringztoo is right, there is definitely a slight price hike. I'll give you $500 plus shipping for them. PM me with your info if we got a deal.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:50 PM

my price is for plug and play kit. And..the pics for you String...is above so just see it. I think heres everything so i have to recive the order tonight and tomorrow.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:08 PM

Waiting

Old 01-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Still kickin'

Indigo, Please Check Your Pm's!!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 10:00 PM

i have pm you 4 times!!!

Quick Reply: at last the PIC of the Bixenon for max!!! =)