4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

altezza's

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by SuperChris
2 cents well spent...

thanks...... so far I like all the pics of the black max's w/ the gunmetal's....I'm about to put mine on as soon as i can get this damn stripped bolt off the stock ones..... well anyways it seems that altezza's just have a horrible reputation because of everyone seeing them on the hondas and acura's and we all know there is no worse eyesore than an accord or civic w/ chrome altezzas.....but i feel that as far as their application on the maxima as long as you make it look clean (i.e. chrome on white, gunmetal on black) and not out of place (i.e. chrome on green, gunmetal on red) then it's allright and actually improves the car's appearance over stock for a good price especially for 95-96 guys.
Old 12-14-2003, 12:46 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Originally Posted by DoGGy
altezza's do NOT belong on maxima's and you must NOT buy them.

If u gonna tell me that your only choice is to go with altezza then you must have problems. why would get rid of stock tails for stupid altezza? i know you 95-96 owners dont have any other choices but the stock is the best for yall and stay away from those ricey altezza's. ive seen plenty of em on maxima's around town and everytime i see 1, i wanna beat the $hit outta the driver. specially when the car is black and the altezza is all white/red
oh yea? u wanna beat the **** outta them and slam ur brakes in front of them and have them shoot at you.... again? go for it
Old 12-14-2003, 12:51 PM

i'm looking for the kevlar finish titanium led bulbs that shoot out oil slicks altezzas.. i'm bored with my redclears.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:16 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by slammed95
Quite simply, it means your car is ghetto rice.
That's all? I thought you were trying to insult me. I'll give you another chance cuz I know you can do better.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:22 PM

LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!
Old 12-14-2003, 02:24 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by JeremyMarkham
Took the words right out of my mouth...
Maxima .Org - H.ome O.f T.he H.aters
Old 12-14-2003, 02:37 PM
Ford Only.

Originally Posted by SuperChris
2 cents well spent...

OMG: Is that a GT-R Skyline?
Old 12-14-2003, 04:37 PM

So what I have learned in this thread...

People with altezzas can

1. Claim to each his own.
2. Yet, still tell me to stop hating.

I've been seeing more clean Hondas recently than clean Nissans =/

To the guy that doesn't like my red/clears w/ orange bulb. So what kinda bulb should I put in there bro? Some hyperwhites? Blue? Purple? Yea blue should be mAd tYtE yO!

...and foetray, red/clears were being used on cars waaaaaay before Hondas. It has nothing to do with me copying whoever introduced red/clears first. Red/clears are an easy way for designers to clean up a car's rear-end, less colors to deal with. So please stop pulling **** out of your a$$.

In the end, if you like altezzas go ahead and keep them. I don't like them, I don't see why you guys like them...but just like others said its all subjective.

edit: IBTL
Old 12-14-2003, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by DoGGy
altezza's do NOT belong on maxima's and you must NOT buy them.

If u gonna tell me that your only choice is to go with altezza then you must have problems. why would get rid of stock tails for stupid altezza? i know you 95-96 owners dont have any other choices but the stock is the best for yall and stay away from those ricey altezza's. ive seen plenty of em on maxima's around town and everytime i see 1, i wanna beat the $hit outta the driver. specially when the car is black and the altezza is all white/red

Who the F@ck are you? You make decisions for all the people who buy them? Besides this thread needs to be locked the ***** down, all it is creating is fights between Org Members. Just my 2 cents. If you don't like it, I don't care.
Old 12-14-2003, 04:59 PM
SXN
Supporting Maxima.org Member

IBTL this thread is pretty stupid. he asked where to get some altezzas, not "what do you think about altezzas" really, get over it.