4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Chariot attacked by neighborhood animals !

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Offset Is Everything.

rofl!!! damn birds!!!! one of my co-workers shoots birds around his house. once he sees a bird on his property, he runs in the house, busts out the BB gun and shoots the bird dead right on the spot. haha its so funny.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by iansw

Who was it that was running the 1/4 mile at the track and then after the run found a duck or finch or something in his front grill? I remember the picture, but don't remember who it was.

Or the guy who had the black snake in his Max for over a week and it would pop out intermittently and rub against his leg while driving only to hide again - and then finally he got it out only to beat it with a golf club - in which case it only got mad and started chasing him.

That snake post was by far the funniest post I ever read.
oh, somebody please find the link to those 2
Old 04-08-2004, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by BadFish
Hey bro i too feel your pain regarding the bird droppings (in different colors)

One morning i was leaving my house to work; me and my brothers car and our other car were all parked next to each other on the driveway right; anyways i was leaving my house when i noticed the mother of all birdy air-raids all over my car, and my brothers car and the other car. The droppings were like a light brown color; it was disgusting and the my maxima took the worst of it. i dont know if all the birds had a case of diaherria or what, but ive never seen light brown bird crap like that.

You could tell it was well executed, because you could actually see the velocity and angle of which these sh!tbombs were shot out at. its like one of the birds had the tragectory and geometry and physics all planned out and had his whole damn fleet hit up my driveway. It looked like the bird poop was going really fast and there was a hell of alot of it. It was so much i thought it was ridiculous; and of course it happened a couple days after i had my car waxed. Oh well. Just thought id share. Good luck with cleaning the aftermath. And keep a bb gun in your trunk.

The brown stuff is from the geese. Being as big as they are they do let some big bombs go.
Old 04-08-2004, 07:57 AM
be the change u want2C

We need linkage to those threads now, someone please find them!!!
Old 04-08-2004, 08:12 AM

*sigh*

And I giveth to my people:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ighlight=snake
Old 04-08-2004, 09:17 AM

get a car cover.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Offset Is Everything.

haha great story...
Old 04-08-2004, 09:41 AM

OH SHIT! I remember the snake thread!!!
FUNNIEST THREAD EVER MAN! omg....hahahaha
Just remembering it makes me
oh man, can we get someone with search to find a link to that isht?~!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:48 AM

get a car cover!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:56 AM

as iansw said... http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ighlight=snake
Old 04-08-2004, 10:03 AM

I don't even have search - I had to find it ghetto style by finding my post on NWMaxima.com about it from like a year ago and then copying the link.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:26 AM

sometimes (mostly in spring and early summer) my car for some reason is an absolute fly magnet.. at first i thought it was just weird, until i realized there were hundreds of little black spots of fly **** on my car and if you leave it there for any amount of time it gets really hard to wash off and eventually it will eat right down to the METAL. ****ING FLIEs !11!1!!1!!!
Old 04-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Ceasars Chariot
I have no idea ? I get up to the sound of nature in perfect harmony, walk outside this morning (birds singing/cool peaceful morning)

Approach the car and noticed several large bugs had crawled up on the front grille/bumper and attached themselves and died ? Curious, walking around to the other side I notice the trash has been raided and garbage is everywhere. I then look out in the distance for any neighborhood dogs to pitch a rock at !!

Morning ruined time for trash detail, suddenly i notice about 26 seperate bird droppings on the top of the car ? what tha ? different sizes and colors ? i look up into the sky but no sign of any guilty parties ! And just when I thought it couldnt get any crazier ! i spot a huge dog dump only inches from my front passengers tire ? what is going on im thinking ? neighborhood animals teamed up and attacked the chariot ! well so much for the morning, as the mystery wears off the cleaning begins !

Those bugs are called "locuses" (sp). They are usually found on trees. They cling on to something and crawl out of there shell and fly away. Like a butterfly does in a way.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:10 AM

We need to get car covers with a pad-lock on them!!
Old 04-08-2004, 11:52 AM

i remember buffing my chrome rims to a shine, went in the house and when i came back out a dog was ****ing on my rim. i think it still has my can of wax up its a$$.
Old 04-08-2004, 12:55 PM

It sounds like some neighborhood kid with an evil streak fed a flock of birds some bread soaked in carbonated water. Remember in Fight Club where they did something like that?? Although it doesn't explain the bugs and dog shat. Hope it came off okay.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:36 PM

Speaking of birds and cars....

It appears they really like Zaino. (or maybe it's just hiding because it f33rs the G35)

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showt...9&page=1&pp=15
Old 04-09-2005, 05:44 AM

I remember this thread too. It seems all animal related threads have been bumped up.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:33 AM
3.5 in the works

Talk about nature having it in for you...

I have a big tree at the end of the driveway and I usually don't park under it for obvious reasons... But this past winter, I did a couple times without incident knowing that there's a) no birds here because of the winter b) no leaves etc..

Well the last time I did, it was during a mildish spell, I think it was just around or slightly above freezing.. I had parked the car for the night and gone to bed. In the middle of the night I get woken up by this loud (and I do mean loud) cawing. And let me tell you, it wasn't just one bird, it was a whole frigging flock of crows and all their mexican cousins too. Unbelievable! It kept me awake for hours. Well apparently they had all decided to camp out for the night in the tree, and when I came out the next morning the car was just covered in crow s**t. Dozens and dozens of splooshes. I've never seen it so bad.

But that's not the worst part. I had to rush off to work so I didn't have time to clean it up; I figured I'd do it later on after I got off work. Well, during the day the weather suddenly changed and we got freezing rain, followed by ice and sleet, followed by a couple inches of snow. So I come out after work and now my car's entombed in ice and snow--and s**t-- and I'm scraping poopsicles and half frozen liquid crap off of everywhere. The frozen s**t was coming off in creamy brown peelings and the still-liquidy crap was sticking to the scraper and the windshield kinda like toffey-- but s**t flavored.

A day or two later it turned mild so I finally was able to wash the car and get all the crow-doo off, and yes, you guessed it--the next day it rained/sleeted again!
Old 04-10-2005, 04:37 PM

Bugs love my car, I swear, I have to wash the front every day, because every bug out there has to kamikaze straight into the front of my car.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ceasars Chariot
And just when I thought it couldnt get any crazier ! i spot a huge dog dump only inches from my front passengers tire ?
Bumping for the funniest .org thread EVER!