4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Chariot attacked by neighborhood animals !

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 06:10 AM
Old Maxima Legend

Chariot attacked by neighborhood animals !

I have no idea ? I get up to the sound of nature in perfect harmony, walk outside this morning (birds singing/cool peaceful morning)

Approach the car and noticed several large bugs had crawled up on the front grille/bumper and attached themselves and died ? Curious, walking around to the other side I notice the trash has been raided and garbage is everywhere. I then look out in the distance for any neighborhood dogs to pitch a rock at !!

Morning ruined time for trash detail, suddenly i notice about 26 seperate bird droppings on the top of the car ? what tha ? different sizes and colors ? i look up into the sky but no sign of any guilty parties ! And just when I thought it couldnt get any crazier ! i spot a huge dog dump only inches from my front passengers tire ? what is going on im thinking ? neighborhood animals teamed up and attacked the chariot ! well so much for the morning, as the mystery wears off the cleaning begins !
Old 04-07-2004, 06:15 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

sorry to hear that. this is

Now go clean that nice car of yours.
Old 04-07-2004, 06:51 AM
THT
Throbbing member

wtf? Did you dump used motor oil in a lake because it seems like mother nature's got it in for you.

~THT
Old 04-07-2004, 06:56 AM
SLOW

Originally Posted by THT
wtf? Did you dump used motor oil in a lake because it seems like mother nature's got it in for you.

~THT
You mean that's not how you're supposed to dispose of it?
Old 04-07-2004, 07:01 AM

Dayum.....Ive had little moths stuck to my roof every morning latley. I dont know whats attracting them but they leave little powder trails all over the place. They leave my neighbors car alone, they must just be maxima fans I guess. And I though the pollen was bad......must be springtime
Old 04-07-2004, 07:11 AM
V^___^V

they are just jealous cuz u have a hot car...
Old 04-07-2004, 07:30 AM

They think sticking to your car will make people like them as they like your car!
Old 04-07-2004, 07:43 AM

well i just found out that squirrels and maybe mice hide and sleep in my engine bay overnight cause it is warmer
Old 04-07-2004, 07:54 AM

ROFL.................

man, judging by ur attutude towards animals i can see why they are mad at you.
Im assuming that by ur quote "I then look out in the distance for any neighborhood dogs to pitch a rock at !!"

what you need to do is....go outside and talk nicely to the animals.
also buying a birdfeeder and placing it in ur backyard or farthest from your car will help. if you park under or near a tree/lamp post try to change that if possible.

thanks for the laugh and sorry for the bad morning...
Old 04-07-2004, 08:05 AM
be the change u want2C

o yeah. dont park under trees and fences. but its another thing when a bird flys thru your sun roof (while driving) kamakaze style only to land on my pillow, it happend to me last weekend when i was going to a mall. i almost got into an accident but It all good, good thing that bird was still alive
Old 04-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Give me a Bud Light Holmes

Originally Posted by Ceasars Chariot
I have no idea ? I get up to the sound of nature in perfect harmony, walk outside this morning (birds singing/cool peaceful morning)

Approach the car and noticed several large bugs had crawled up on the front grille/bumper and attached themselves and died ? Curious, walking around to the other side I notice the trash has been raided and garbage is everywhere. I then look out in the distance for any neighborhood dogs to pitch a rock at !!

Morning ruined time for trash detail, suddenly i notice about 26 seperate bird droppings on the top of the car ? what tha ? different sizes and colors ? i look up into the sky but no sign of any guilty parties ! And just when I thought it couldnt get any crazier ! i spot a huge dog dump only inches from my front passengers tire ? what is going on im thinking ? neighborhood animals teamed up and attacked the chariot ! well so much for the morning, as the mystery wears off the cleaning begins !
lol thats too funny remember what goes around comes around tell those animals to look out
Old 04-07-2004, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ni_Nos_Maxima
o yeah. dont park under trees and fences. but its another thing when a bird flys thru your sun roof (while driving) kamakaze style only to land on my pillow, it happend to me last weekend when i was going to a mall. i almost got into an accident but It all good, good thing that bird was still alive

That sounds like something that would happen to Matthew Perry in a movie...
Old 04-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Old Maxima Legend

Originally Posted by Maximum96
well i just found out that squirrels and maybe mice hide and sleep in my engine bay overnight cause it is warmer

lol !
Old 04-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Hooooooonda.....

They probably got mad at your exhaust. Couldn't take it any more. It's a sign man.
Old 04-07-2004, 08:57 AM

ouch....
if i were you i would to to your neighbors house take the owner of the dog and do this to him.... haha

- this is also an option
- heres a better option

haha teach him never to mess with the " O'MIGHTY CHARIOT"

let him bow to your car...

lol... goodluck fixN the prob. man

-Kenny
Old 04-07-2004, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by VQvroom
what you need to do is....go outside and talk nicely to the animals.
also buying a birdfeeder and placing it in ur backyard or farthest from your car will help. if you park under or near a tree/lamp post try to change that if possible....
hang bird feeder on your mirrors, put those little ***** of nuts that sqirrels eat in place of your foglights, attach raw meat to your wheels. Be friendly to them. You are their friend. It will be your chariot as well as mother nature's chariot.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:35 AM

that story gave me a good laugh

just be happy that nothing crawled inside you heater/ac ducts and died
Old 04-07-2004, 10:45 AM

this has to be the funniest thread ever Just read these posts every morn and u should get a good laugh

Sorry to hear about the sucky morn though like Big D said it was probably ur exhuast
Old 04-07-2004, 12:05 PM

These post are crazy.....but true. I felt the rath of Mother's finest a few weeks ago. While looking under the manifold I discovered about half a jar of dry dog food. I have no idea were it came from. So I spent 2hrs. with a shop vac, wire hanger, duct tape & straws scratching n suckin' it out. If you changed your knock sensor I'm sure you can imagine how fun this was. IT SUCKS !
Old 04-07-2004, 12:18 PM
THT
Throbbing member

Nature hates me too...I can't remember the last time I washed and waxed my car and it didn't rain within 48 hours. I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not. It never fails...

~THT
Old 04-07-2004, 12:40 PM

Yea, mother nature likes to pull mean jokes. I went outside the other morning to fetch the paper and I saw what I thought was my car......but in yellow. OH, WAIT....that's just the 1000lb's of pollen that got dumped on my car, not my brothers which was 5 feet away......but mine. And then I washed it and it rained the next day. Talk about stryfe.....

-Trav
Old 04-07-2004, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by THT
Nature hates me too...I can't remember the last time I washed and waxed my car and it didn't rain within 48 hours. I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not. It never fails...

~THT

wash your car, then put in a garage, wait 48h after that start laught at the skies, cuz your car is still clean.

PS. the only bad thing it could happen is a earthquake, and the garage falls on top of your car. but thats not going to happen

Gui
Old 04-07-2004, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by THT

~THT
thats just a law of nature. i live in arizona and that still happends every time
Old 04-07-2004, 02:56 PM
DoGGy

this is why they say animals are animals and humans are humans. they just dont know how to apreciate somethin the right way !

EDIT: looks like after 7 years, the birds in the 4th gen maxima commercial finally finished their mission !

Old 04-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Kevlo for President

Animals need something beutiful to do their thing on.
Old 04-07-2004, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Maximum96
yep, that happened to me, except that they chewed through some wires and somehow died, probably by electrocution ?!
Old 04-07-2004, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Guinader
wash your car, then put in a garage, wait 48h after that start laught at the skies, cuz your car is still clean.

PS. the only bad thing it could happen is a earthquake, and the garage falls on top of your car. but thats not going to happen

Gui

LOL!!!!..The Org rocks! These posts are funny as heck!
Old 04-07-2004, 05:19 PM
BOSS

BIRD ****, BIRD ****, BIRD **** x 10

Every time I forget to put my car in the garage over night, I wake up to a shitty Maxima, literly. What's worse is that my car is super black and as we all know, bird droppings are sort of white.

Although I wouldn't usually say this, I think this thread is excellent!

I wanted to get my frustration out, might as well do it here

Old 04-07-2004, 05:30 PM
maxima no more

I'm still waiting for payback for the bird that got smeared all over the windshield of my truck, or the bird that got stuck in the wheel of my motorcycle...I'm sure its coming
Old 04-07-2004, 05:40 PM

boy im glad i garage my max now!...

next time set some booby-traps around you car to try and catch the villians, hehe.

Ant
Old 04-07-2004, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by BOSS
BIRD ****, BIRD ****, BIRD **** x 10

Every time I forget to put my car in the garage over night, I wake up to a shitty Maxima, literly. What's worse is that my car is super black and as we all know, bird droppings are sort of white.

Although I wouldn't usually say this, I think this thread is excellent!

I wanted to get my frustration out, might as well do it here
my car got TOTALLY splattered parked in my ex-wifes yard.......I think she payed of the birds off or something.....superblack too. I had to hit the carwash on the way home.....5 am
Old 04-07-2004, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ni_Nos_Maxima
whooaaaaa that hapened to me once, i was sittin in my car outside my girls house and a bird outta no where slams into my windshield. i was freakin out and thought he was dead and it was someone playin a prank throwin a dead bird at me but it just got up and flew away. it was a white and brown pigeon. after the whole ordeal i was laughin my *** off and when my girl came out she couldnt stop laughin.

i get attacked by animals on the daily, everynight for the past 3 years a cat has been sleeping on the hood of my car.(maybe because when i get home engine is still warm) the 1st time i saw him i slung an orange and a mango and hit him. after i noticed he didnt leave i walked up to him and it was an old beat up cat. he was torn up and i felt so bad for him. i actually went inside to get something for him to eat he still comes out every night when i get home and lays on my hood. only downside is that in the morning theres a **** load of cat hair and paw prints on my hood. lol now if i had a CF hood like caesar that cat woulda been long gone.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:00 PM
DoGGy

the cat is just protecting the car from bird poops. birds dont dare to come near the max when there is a cat around. what a good cat

Old 04-07-2004, 10:13 PM

This only happens when you have to show off the car. For a hot date or the day of a car show. **** always happen when you least likely suspect it.

If i only had a garage...
Old 04-07-2004, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by DoGGy
the cat is just protecting the car from bird poops. birds dont dare to come near the max when there is a cat around. what a good cat
LMAO i never thought of it like that. i guess he is my night watchman. it would be sorta tight if someone came to try to steal my car and the cat attacked him or made some noise to alert me. one day when i have a friend over im going to tell him to approach my car and see what the cat does. LOL i just stuck my head out the window and sure enough i see him cuddled up on my hood. i wish it was a dog atleast he will bark if anyone approaches the car.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Offset Is Everything.

hahah you guys are funny. damn birds who always aim for the black cars!
every morning thers this bug isht all over my car. its small and yellow crap thats dotted on the hood, ffenders, trunk and roof. so noticeable on dark cars. i hate them bugs and birds.
one way you can protect your car from the cats' hair and claws is just bust a cover on your car.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:04 PM

Hey bro i too feel your pain regarding the bird droppings (in different colors)

One morning i was leaving my house to work; me and my brothers car and our other car were all parked next to each other on the driveway right; anyways i was leaving my house when i noticed the mother of all birdy air-raids all over my car, and my brothers car and the other car. The droppings were like a light brown color; it was disgusting and the my maxima took the worst of it. i dont know if all the birds had a case of diaherria or what, but ive never seen light brown bird crap like that.

You could tell it was well executed, because you could actually see the velocity and angle of which these sh!tbombs were shot out at. its like one of the birds had the tragectory and geometry and physics all planned out and had his whole damn fleet hit up my driveway. It looked like the bird poop was going really fast and there was a hell of alot of it. It was so much i thought it was ridiculous; and of course it happened a couple days after i had my car waxed. Oh well. Just thought id share. Good luck with cleaning the aftermath. And keep a bb gun in your trunk.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:05 PM

Every year in Seattle, in November, along 5th Avenue between Union St. and Columbia St., about 20,000 sparrows hang out in all the trees that hang over the road every night from about 4pm-7pm. (It's pretty cool to watch the Perigrin Falcon from the Columbia Tower building chase them, but that's another story). Anyway, a co-worker of mine parked his car there and had offered me a ride home because I usually take the bus but had been working late and missed the bus.

We went to his car, and you LITERALLY couldn't see his paint. We had to go into a nearby restauraunt and get napkins just so we could open the doors without touching the poo. It's was crazy. Man I wish I had my camera that day. Thank god it was just a crappy early 90's Carolla. IF that was my Max I'd go to jail for firing a shotgun in city limits.

Who was it that was running the 1/4 mile at the track and then after the run found a duck or finch or something in his front grill? I remember the picture, but don't remember who it was.

Or the guy who had the black snake in his Max for over a week and it would pop out intermittently and rub against his leg while driving only to hide again - and then finally he got it out only to beat it with a golf club - in which case it only got mad and started chasing him.

That snake post was by far the funniest post I ever read.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:13 PM
BOSS

Originally Posted by iansw
Every year in Seattle, in November, along 5th Avenue between Union St. and Columbia St., about 20,000 sparrows hang out in all the trees that hang over the road every night from about 4pm-7pm. (It's pretty cool to watch the Perigrin Falcon from the Columbia Tower building chase them, but that's another story). Anyway, a co-worker of mine parked his car there and had offered me a ride home because I usually take the bus but had been working late and missed the bus.

We went to his car, and you LITERALLY couldn't see his paint. We had to go into a nearby restauraunt and get napkins just so we could open the doors without touching the poo. It's was crazy. Man I wish I had my camera that day. Thank god it was just a crappy early 90's Carolla. IF that was my Max I'd go to jail for firing a shotgun in city limits.

Who was it that was running the 1/4 mile at the track and then after the run found a duck or finch or something in his front grill? I remember the picture, but don't remember who it was.

Or the guy who had the black snake in his Max for over a week and it would pop out intermittently and rub against his leg while driving only to hide again - and then finally he got it out only to beat it with a golf club - in which case it only got mad and started chasing him.

That snake post was by far the funniest post I ever read.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 04-07-2004, 11:24 PM
will fly for food

hahah, anyone have a link to the snake thread? thats hilarious!

Quick Reply: Chariot attacked by neighborhood animals !