4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

My MaX Vs S2o0

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 07:51 PM

My MaX Vs S2o0

Okay, this was weird I w/ da Maxima A/t with cold air intake got to race a s2000 which is a real good frnd of mine. 1st run both at lets say mabe 30mph i slapped it down to 2nd then it was on, side by side until i got nervous and shifted into nutrual by accident so then he left me by 4 to 5 cars, then we did it again this time i didnt shift to nutral and got it into drive then got passed him before the road ended, so the last one run we got off was at a light i got a good jump but was all him .

its not good to street race but i havent done it in awhile. then later we talked and he told me that my cars fast and too never bouw my head to n e car .
Old 04-18-2004, 07:59 PM

wat? shut the **** leave boy, jus ****en leave
Old 04-18-2004, 08:24 PM
V^___^V

1. both of you doesn't know how to drive properly
2. his vee-tek will 0wn you all day, if he didn't, then he doesn't know how to drive
3. don't street race
Old 04-18-2004, 08:26 PM
THT
Throbbing member

Umm...why? S2000 will spank a Max; it competes with the Z and G35...you think our Max has a chance?

~THT
Old 04-18-2004, 08:37 PM

im not saying i f@#*ned spanked it and or beat him im just stating what happened snd if ull havent got the ***** try to see the out come then u shouldnt be posting S#@t. and just to tell all ull he alone can out race n e one of u on his bad day so if u dont now the people who race then u shouldnt b talking S@#t

its as E Z as that !
Old 04-18-2004, 08:40 PM

im not saying i f@#*ned spanked it or beat him im just stating what happened and if ull havent got the ***** try to see the out come of what would happenthen u shouldnt be posting S#@t. and just to tell all ull he alone can out race n e one of u on his bad day so if u dont now the people who race then u shouldnt b talking S@#t

its as E Z as that !
Old 04-18-2004, 08:40 PM
V^___^V

Originally Posted by Daniel
im not saying i f@#*ned spanked it and or beat him im just stating what happened snd if ull havent got the ***** try to see the out come then u shouldnt be posting S#@t. and just to tell all ull he alone can out race n e one of u on his bad day so if u dont now the people who race then u shouldnt b talking S@#t

its as E Z as that !
that's great to know
Old 04-18-2004, 08:41 PM

im not saying i f@#*ned spanked it or beat him, im just stating what happened and if ull havent got the ***** try to see the out come of what would happenthen u shouldnt be posting S#@t. and just to tell all ull he alone can out race n e one of u on his bad day so if u dont now the people who race then u shouldnt b talking S@#t

its as E Z as that !
Old 04-18-2004, 08:49 PM

One of us doesn't know English, because i didn't get any of that. I think, you said you beat him on the second try... once again, one of us is high on something...
Old 04-18-2004, 08:51 PM

Old 04-18-2004, 08:52 PM
V^___^V

mod please lock this stupid thread ASAP
Old 04-18-2004, 08:56 PM

im not saying i f@#*ned spanked it or beat him, im just stating what happened and if ull havent got the ***** try to see the out come of what would happenthen u shouldnt be posting S#@t. and just to tell all ull he alone can out race n e one of u on his bad day so if u dont now the people who race then u shouldnt b talking S@#t

its as E Z as that !
wow, is it just me or is his post really difficult to read?
Old 04-18-2004, 08:57 PM

now r u smart or just plain stupid , its obbvious that we both no english, but now it just shows that ur reading level must be at a kindergardners level
Old 04-18-2004, 08:57 PM
SLOW

Jesus christ delete this crap.
Old 04-18-2004, 09:02 PM

You're talking about reading level, read what you write before saying that. I won't say anything else, so I don't get in an argument and eventually get banned, hope this thread gets deleted though.
I hope tomorrow will be as productive for you as today was, maybe you'll own an Enzo Ferrari in the parking lot.
Old 04-18-2004, 09:10 PM
DoGGy

hey man if you dont like your tranny, then give it to me. i keep it as a spare

Old 04-18-2004, 09:10 PM

check this out ill do all of u a favor, k

IM DONE WITH THIS SITE , ALL OF ULL R BOUT NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND NEVER HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY AND ALWAYS DOWN EACH OTHER AND BARLEY SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND THIS IS WHAT IVE NOTICE . SO IM DONE WITH THIS SITE !
Old 04-18-2004, 09:13 PM
DoGGy

at least i posted something usefull and positive for him

Old 04-18-2004, 09:15 PM

IM DONE WITH THIS SITE , ALL OF ULL R BOUT NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND NEVER HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY AND ALWAYS DOWN EACH OTHER AND BARLEY SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND THIS IS WHAT IVE NOTICE . SO IM DONE WITH THIS SITE !
im confused, whats a "ULL"
Old 04-18-2004, 09:20 PM

Maybe we shouldn't allow "street racing" threads ever. Street races are dangerous, plus we have people like him, well one less now. I think only track times and races on the track should be allowed.
Old 04-18-2004, 09:23 PM

is it just me or am i hearing alot of bs with such races....
Old 04-18-2004, 09:24 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

its as E Z as that !

Why dont you post that one more time, not sure everyone read it the 3 times you posted it...

Eric
Old 04-18-2004, 09:27 PM
brotherhood of tq

i dont thin ive ever seen happyricefob say anything bad or negative before... i hope u guys r happy cause another guy left our forum due to negativity
Old 04-18-2004, 09:31 PM

its obbvious that we both no english

Old 04-18-2004, 09:31 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

cry me a river...

POLL: Who is the dumbest org member.....

Projected winner--
we have a new champion------>Daniel
Old 04-18-2004, 09:36 PM
DoGGy

lock this thread now and everyone chill !!

yall purposely flame whoever posts a street racing thread.

Old 04-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

-- snip some Yiddish --
its as E Z as that !
That's not too easy.

Wow...the new and improved self-banning newbie! Awesome! I've been waiting for these to come out!

Seriously, though, I'm sure at least some of these races actually go down. Let's face it, some people can't drive. I've seen people with 2 second reaction times...couple that with bad shifting, that's enough to lose to a well driven Maxima even if you're driving a WRX STi.

While these threads could be true, I think they are poorly written. Example:

Bad thread title/overall theme: I smoked a <fill-in the exotic sports car> today!
Good thread title/overall theme: I beat some jackass in a <sports-car> who couldn't drive for shi[i][/ite!
Old 04-18-2004, 10:07 PM

well i guess

dude just create another name and come back to the org and just remember not to post kill threads that sound unbelievable (even if they are tru ). ORGers just dont like to hear threads about maximas beating STi's, Evo's, Ferrari's, NASA Space shuttles.... sorry to see ya leave man.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:46 PM

now r u smart or just plain stupid , its obbvious that we both no english, but now it just shows that ur reading level must be at a kindergardners level
LOL 1234567
Old 04-18-2004, 11:57 PM

you know what though guys, i have lost to my friend with a s2k, by literally half a car, meaning, i was right next to him. my front bumper was next to his door.
but at the same time, he really really really does not know how to drive.
in a way, i feel sorry for those who has nice cars, and does not know how to use the full potential of their machine.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Sports Button FTW

haha, every post he made was like errors gallore. Street racing is accepted on this forum, but stories about S2000 kills, 350z kills, turbo charged honda prelude kills are just ridiculous if your stock. We dont want to destroy the credability of our site you know. When stupid rumors spread out like this, other people from other forums try to dog us for posting such BS lies.

How do you feel when you see a thread about a V6 mustang or a honda civic with intake and exhaust beat us in another forum? and see people with the same car defending us? same scenario....
Old 04-19-2004, 12:24 AM

I don't mean to add fuel to the fire, but I read in a previous post in this forum that maybe we should just ban street racing posts? I don't agree with doing that. I understand that street racing is dangerous and all, but if it wasn't for hell lets just call it "DRAG RACING" nobody would have that need to go faster. Everyone here has done it and knows the repercussions of doing it, so if it's gonna be discussed, then my suggestion is discuss it in a civilized manner. Meaning, "Hey you were faster or not as fast then some person that obviously has the same intrest as you, his automobile"?

As for the others who knocked this person because they thought his story was to unbelievable to be true, just remember that a stock S2000 run's low 14's in the quarter mile. So it doesn't seem too far outta range for it to be true, especially if he stated that he didn't win, but it was close?
Old 04-19-2004, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Maximus_95
you know what though guys, i have lost to my friend with a s2k, by literally half a car, meaning, i was right next to him. my front bumper was next to his door.
but at the same time, he really really really does not know how to drive.
in a way, i feel sorry for those who has nice cars, and does not know how to use the full potential of their machine.
haha it's not like u can drive ur car to its full potential either. no i'm j/k but hey daniel come back. On the org, it's like a newbie welcome to be flamed. Wierd but true.