4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

When Rice Attacks....

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Still kickin'

When Rice Attacks....warning long...

I posted this in the DC forum, but i thought all my 4th gen homies would like to hear this....

Today was the NC meet at Jordan lake. It was great minus the first little bit about finding a place to set up. after that it was great fun, and i really enjoyed it. after a few people left it was me, blackmaxx96, blubyu2k2, sr20den, and a few others from charlotte left. we decide it's time to head on home, and we head out back to 40. on the way we're trucking along on highway 64 and this riced out black civic pulls up along side us. Blackmaxx96 downshifted and they took off...no competition, the civic got . sr20den was on the civic too. then i decided that i wanted to have fun with him too so i catch up to him and i get up beside him. then he decides he wants in my lane, and procedes to cut me off badly...had i not stabbed the brakes, there would have been an accident. then the rest of us, i know you guys were laughing at the civic - don't lie, and then the front group procedes to blow by him like he was standing still...including me, blackmaxx96, and sr20den. at this point i'm in front of him with blackmaxx96 beside me, and me and blackmaxx96 decide to do a rolling road block, but we're still doing about 70mph in a 55. well, the civic guy i guess didn't realize we were just messing around, because he keeps getting closer and closer to my bumper. i speed up a little to let him go by AND HE HIT MY A$$!!! at this point i'm livid, but i decide to just let it go. i ask blackmaxx96 if there's any damage and he says no. a couple seconds later i decided i would call the cops on him and i punch it to catch up since he's about a quartermile ahead of me to get his license plate number. so i'm on the phone with the highway patrol giving them a description of the car and such, when i realize there are no maxes behind me and blackmaxx96 is flashing me. so i slow down and let him get up beside me. i missed the exit. we turn around and i give up getting the plate, but i'm still talking to the highway patrol on the phone. we get back to the exit, and at that point the cops are like, we'll be on the look out, and he sends through an APB on the car. almost as soon as it went out, another officer came over the radio saying he pulled over a black civic matching the description down to the red interior on 64 eastbound doing 115mph. i was patched over to that officer and he asked if i would like to press charges, and i said no, but that if i needed to i would testify for the reckless endangerment...i simply didn't want to have to explain how everything happened. at this point i told them thank you, and they told me thank you as well, and i told them if they needed me for anything call my cell, i gave them my number, and i hung up.

that guy is so scrued right now...115 in a 55, that's got to be a felony...plus the reckless endangerment charge. had i decided to go to the scene it could have been felony hit and run on top of everything else.

sorry for the book

edit: fixed all the damn typos...i hope
Old 05-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Still kickin'

one thing i forgot to say...

there's nothing wrong with the car beside a small little scratch, and believe it on not, my car's exhaust sounds better, and some of the hiss i was getting is gone
Old 05-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by Mad-MAX_SE
one thing i forgot to say...

there's nothing wrong with the car beside a small little scratch, and believe it on not, my car's exhaust sounds better, and some of the hiss i was getting is gone
good story man. as for your exhaust, it sounds better because you probably blew all of the carbon and crap out of it after going so fast. the accelerator will probably feel a little more responsive aswell.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:25 PM
Still kickin'

could be....but i think he pressed my flex section together some...
Old 05-16-2004, 05:48 PM
There's never a day when something's not on sale

yeah, before he hit you, the dude in the passanger seet mooned the hell outa me, while the girl in the back was all freakin out...and i see him hit you, and i get up beside and im like WHAT THE FUKC!?!? and they start getting ****ed, so I get on his bumper close as hell, and then he takes off, along with george..... i hit about 100 and drop back, and then catch up with george later, to find out the good ending......
Old 05-16-2004, 06:02 PM

Wow man that's f*cked up :-/... glad to hear all worked out for you though. Personally i think i may have some anger problems. If anyone does anything to "me people's" cars (not even mine) i freak and immediatly get into violent mode....

this includes leaning on the car, slamming the door, unbuckeling the seatbelt letting it clang against the door... blah....

... i'll stop now.
Old 05-16-2004, 06:19 PM
2060lbs and falling...

That mother fxcker deserves to be in jail man. If I were you I would have pressed charges for property and personal injury.
Old 05-16-2004, 06:28 PM

yea but they were playn around with him too so its not only his fault
Old 05-16-2004, 06:28 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Well if he would of pressed charges he would have had to explain how this all started and that would put some blame on Mad_Max and the boys.

Anyways, i'm gald that he didn't hit you very hard and send you flying off the road. It would suck to hear another sad "I wrecked my car..." thread. But I guess people get what comes to them.
Old 05-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Still kickin'

he really just slightly bumped me...i was actually more shocked that he would hit me on purpose with his car than the fact that he did.

Originally Posted by takentomax
Well if he would of pressed charges he would have had to explain how this all started and that would put some blame on Mad_Max and the boys.
Exactly why i didn't want to...plus blackmaxx96 said he couldn't see anything...it was basically the same as me backing up into something at 1mph...no biggy
Old 05-16-2004, 06:42 PM

I thought there was gonna be pics
Old 05-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Still kickin'

if you like i can snap a shot of the tiny little scratch...
Old 05-16-2004, 07:12 PM

thats one of the most entertaining threads iv read lol thanks mad max
Old 05-16-2004, 07:38 PM

I can understand pulling a moving road block w/a civic that started ****. But, that's 1 a my pet peeves. Half the time I'll just pass on the shoulder and watch their expressions for kicks. If I'm really ****ed I'll bump. That just depends on my state of road rage. You gotta watch out for what people will do. I spend way to much time in my car to put up w/stuff like that civily. Others might be worse.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:12 PM

great story man! that dip**** got what was coming to him

Old 05-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Still kickin'

now that i think about it, i feel bad about calling the cops on him, i was partially to blame too. i thought he realized i was just fuking with him, but you can't tell with some people...

the thing is, even had i not called the highway patrol, he still would have gotten caught...it was cool that i found out he got caught though
Old 05-16-2004, 09:48 PM

dont feel bad he hit you not the other way around

and how are those projectors treating you? ever hear back from whatshisname?
Old 05-16-2004, 10:39 PM
brotherhood of tq

u should have slit his throat and burned his civic with his friend that mooned u in it. and take the girl wit you so she could see how it feels to be in a nice car.
Old 05-17-2004, 01:37 AM
V^___^V

ouch. the ricer got burned.
Old 05-17-2004, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
u should have slit his throat and burned his civic with his friend that mooned u in it. and take the girl wit you so she could see how it feels to be in a nice car.
That's what I'm talking about you should have ended that ****er. Jk glad it came out good in the end man. You handled it better than me. After he tapped me and I knew my friends saw there would have been a 50-50 chance I would have should him some four wheel disc action as hard as I could clamed I was scared on the police report. Have him take the blame. Fix my max and charge it and get his adress off my copy of the police report and beat his *** personaly. Jk all in good fun.......Probably