4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Front lip

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 03:32 PM

Front lip

Is this an add on to the oem front bumper or a full replacement? It's the shogun style 743

http://erebunicorp.com/ge/nissmax95.htm
Old 06-02-2004, 04:34 PM

If im not mistaken its just the lip.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:10 PM

eww some ppl got some ugly *** cars
Old 06-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Old school japanese-style looks funky. Yes it is only a front lip. To really find out call them.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:31 PM
BOSS

Originally Posted by 2 Da Max

I totally agree. Skyline front bumper is butt ugly IMO. All these heavily modded cars (in terms of the body) are butt ugly. The ONLY nice-looking, heavily modded Maxima that I can think of is Ceasar's Chariot. I dig his wheels, I dig the front stillen lip matched with the sarona side-skirts, and the sarona back or whatever it is that he has.

See, when a Maxima is modded with just the stillen kit by itself, it's not "sporty" enough for me. Then again, when it is modded with just the skyline kit, it's way too ricey for me. Ceasar's Maxima is a prime example of what I mean when I say "mix things up".

Just my $.02

Old 06-02-2004, 05:35 PM

i generally hate the skyline kits. most of them look cheap and poorly duplicated. some people have crappy taste.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:19 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

i agree skyline kits just look poor quality and fitment. the only good kit for the front is teh stillen. i do nto even like the M kit/
Old 06-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Give me a Bud Light Holmes

im not sure but i always thought that was a full bumper. because it doesnt have that little line that goes through the front liscene plate holder like our stock bumpers have. but not positive. i would call them if i were you.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:19 PM

i believe thats the sarona kit, if so its made out of fiberglass and is a full bumper replacement.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:29 PM

it looks 2 damn ricey...and like a maxima..i like the stillen look better with a carbon fiber feel to it if u know what i mean!
Old 06-04-2004, 07:48 PM

It's a full replacement bumper indeed, and yes it's the Sarona. I have the kit on my blue 98 maxima. As for some of you people hatin' on all body kits. You must be out your funkin' mind. I wouldn't buy a maxima if I had to drive around with a so called clean plain Azz look. I do think the beige one in the picture is quite ugly thou. That color is not very good for a body kit. However it works with mine (tight azz max). Very sporty SE but not over the top riced out. (IMO of clean NOT stock)
Old 06-04-2004, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Da Max
You'r probably one of them (plain jane nissan lot friendly). Pebble beige licks azz for body moding. Some of you kids don't have a clue what to do with your car anyway, not to mention the kind of $$$ put into them. You shouldn't have anything to say until you personalize it, cause I for one am tired of seeing everyday run of the mill factory maximas on cardomaine websites. I can see these during everyday driving around town. That's IMO.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Always sunny in philly

Stillen aerokit is the best lookin bodykit for our max's IMO. i also liked how ceasar hooked his car up. The stillen kit is common, but there aren't many nice lookin kits to fit our cars =o(
Old 06-04-2004, 09:05 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

it is a opinion not a fact so please do nto treat it like one and insult our judgement......i like what i like ,you like what you like, and other people like what they like so instead of saying do not be hatin on body kits, how about you do not be hatin on other people for their options.........

by the way show us thos epics? why don't you have a pic of your car? hell send it to me and i will post it up for you.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:13 PM

To tell you the truth: if it's not made out of polyurthane it's crap that will crack and break. Don't get it!!!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by ManualMaxima
it is a opinion not a fact so please do nto treat it like one and insult our judgement......i like what i like ,you like what you like, and other people like what they like so instead of saying do not be hatin on body kits, how about you do not be hatin on other people for their options.........

by the way show us thos epics? why don't you have a pic of your car? hell send it to me and i will post it up for you.
There's no need to insult your judgement, because looking at your car you did a good job of it yourself. Donut altezza's? Only in country azz ATL. I can see why you feel the need to speak up. Spend some good money and get a body kit already, or won't your mommy approve of it.

If your being a smartazz about the pics it's hilarious. As a matter of fact it's about as funny as your carbon fiber craftsmanship. You seem to be quite talented with the stuff.

Oh, by the way! I'll post soon enough. There's no rush to show off the ride. When I get around to it, I'll do it.

Next time mind your own fauking business and stop playing hero!
Old 06-04-2004, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by takentomax
To tell you the truth: if it's not made out of polyurthane it's crap that will crack and break. Don't get it!!!!!
Why in the hell don't they just make cars out of this **** then? Maybe you can answer that one. Well.....maybe not.

YES, I do own a stillen lip! On my 95 Max that is.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:19 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

Originally Posted by Klockpurple
There's no need to insult your judgement, because looking at your car you did a good job of it yourself. Donut altezza's? Only in country azz ATL. I can see why you feel the need to speak up. Spend some good money and get a body kit already, or won't your mommy approve of it.

If your being a smartazz about the pics it's hilarious. As a matter of fact it's about as funny as your carbon fiber craftsmanship. You seem to be quite talented with the stuff.

Oh, by the way! I'll post soon enough. There's no rush to show off the ride. When I get around to it, I'll do it.

Next time mind your own fauking business and stop playing hero!
hahahahaha........man someone has some anger issues cause no one likes his fiber glass body kit. you need something eles to worry about man, i was just saying no need to sit there and b!tch like a wuss about people opinons but you decided to be a **** and attack me personally. that is fine cause you attitude will nto get you far on the .org. I might not make or have as much money as you to hook my car up and i do have other things in life that are more important than my car. I liek my car and that is all that matters, in your opinion it sucks, but unlike you i respect your opinion(not you) and a urethane body kti will come one day and by the way my mom has no say in my car.......you need better things to do then be a **** onthe .org cause it is people like you who mess this site up talking trash and all for no reason......why don;t you go and cry to your mommy about that cause we all know your are a little cry baby( he talked about my body kit )
Old 06-05-2004, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by ManualMaxima
hahahahaha........man someone has some anger issues cause no one likes his fiber glass body kit. you need something eles to worry about man, i was just saying no need to sit there and b!tch like a wuss about people opinons but you decided to be a **** and attack me personally. that is fine cause you attitude will nto get you far on the .org. I might not make or have as much money as you to hook my car up and i do have other things in life that are more important than my car. I liek my car and that is all that matters, in your opinion it sucks, but unlike you i respect your opinion(not you) and a urethane body kti will come one day and by the way my mom has no say in my car.......you need better things to do then be a **** onthe .org cause it is people like you who mess this site up talking trash and all for no reason......why don;t you go and cry to your mommy about that cause we all know your are a little cry baby( he talked about my body kit )
(More important) You spend too much time on the org. Look at the # of post you have man. As for me, I could give a rats azz what you or 2 Da whatever thinks, but also have the ***** to put the kids to bed for saying idiotic ****. Especially when I hear regurgitated crap over and over on the org. about what is too ricey. As if rice were the black plague, everyone is quick to cross their name off the list so they can be cool. Wake up, this isn't high school. I can think for myself and don't ask questions like "What do you think of my car?" Is this cool or rice or whatever?" That's not why I'm on the org. Furthermore don't drag the whole org. into it like some band of brothers. My attitude is towards you and not everyone else. You chose to play hero, so as far as I'm concerned you can Eat a ****! manuella.
Old 06-05-2004, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Klockpurple
Why in the hell don't they just make cars out of this **** then? Maybe you can answer that one. Well.....maybe not.

YES, I do own a stillen lip! On my 95 Max that is.
Sorry maybe i should of modified my statement against fiberglass. Fiberglass should only be put on as side skirts. There is always a possibility of cracking the front and back bumper. And personally how fiberglass isn't fexible against small bumps on the road, makes me have a certain apathy towards kits like that.

Saturn's fexible bump resistent doors are made with certain polyurthane compounds. And most car's bumpers are made out of urthane to prevent breaks in the fenders when drivers bump each other.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:20 AM
brotherhood of tq

wow once again i see alot of hate in this forum...over wat? i think that everyone just needs to give each other a hug or something and just chill out. ireally hope all you people argue like this in real life and dont just grow ***** once you come online. and im sure ceaser doesnt want his name being dragged through this childish talk.