4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Exterior lighting system is all messed up... need help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Exterior lighting system is all messed up... need help!

I recently got my car fixed and installed Alezzas but the same night I picked up my car, my tail lights stopped working... had the car checked out and it was my light switch (the one left of the steering wheel). Had it fixed/replaced w/ a new one from Nissan which cost me an arm... >=oT got home, my reverse is on w/ my tail lights so I tried to see what was wrong... bam... it fails again... I just got the new switch and now it's messed up... burnt out again... i'm going to install back my original stock tail lights but has anyone experiences this bs?? also, need recommendations on a shop that is good for electrical problems as my max has a very bad electrical system... and preferbly, the shop accepts AMEX and I'm strapped for cash now... I can't drive at night and it's very annoying... not to mention my pops is on my a$$ for modding the car.. any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Forgot to mention, it's a 95 GLE, not sure if that matters...