4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Beware Race Thread, read at your own risk: Had to settle something

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 02:17 PM

Beware Race Thread, read at your own risk: Had to settle something

Ok, this was my Saturday night. Me and Brownsvillemax and some other friends of mine decided to hit the strip at a nearby city (Harlingen). We wanted to settle a dispute between a sh*t talking 240sx and a Eclipse. These guys had been telling everyone in the valley that they had beatin us, and that we were slow. Both me and Brownsvillemax, had beating these guys, and we had craploads of witnesses, but they ran there mouth. Especially the 240 guy, he was talkin mad shti about me, and all. I was really upset about it, cause I dont talk much or brag much, and I thought me and him were cool. But I guess not, so we set off in search of him for a rematch, and for all bragging rights. So we get in town, and hit the strip. Craploads of V8's and hondas crusing the street. We drove around talking to some chicks in there lexus, and decided to hit up a import shop, and find out some info about customizing my car, and buying some parts for my friends Jetta. We talked shopped for about a hour or two,, mostly about how the owner of the shop was investing big $$$$$ onto there CRX or Integra car, that they sent to Cali, to get worked on by some guy who set the record of INTEGRA time 9.8 or 9.2 was the time he hit. So we talked cars mostly honda stuff, cause thats what these guys were into, what I noticed is that really honda guys are cool, they not all cocky, these guys were down to earth, and respected NISSAN, so it was dope.We also started discussing what I wanted to do to my car, ( I might fiberglass the dash, drop it, boost, etc...)
So after all the talking about cars and old races, i mentioned that I was looking for some fun. They told me they had one guy who wanted to run too. It was a Honda Civic Hatchback, engine swap, stripped interior, SHltloads of mods in the engine ( all motor thou). This car beat a 95Eclipse w/turbo upgrade that was hitting 13.8 at the track, on the street. But the street and the track are two different scenerios. So we head out to a location:

Hatchback vs. Me
1st
We are lined up, we're flagged, Hatchback jumps, but we still go at it. I floored it, and my car bogged I guess, my accleration was really slow, the honda took me bad, by about 2cars maybe even 3.
2nd
I let BrownsvilleMax drive my car.They're lined up, and flagged, they both guy side by side, and slowly the hatchback passes him, But this time my car stayed alot closer than before we lost by a car

We got our little rush of excitement and headed back to the shop, we got back, talked about the race, and then decided we go looking for the ****talkers, we'll sure enough we find the Eclipse guy, the 240 decided not to go out that night.We met with him and his buddy a Orange Del Sol.We told him,WTF lets run, they said ok, So again we head out, but this time on the way there we pickup some others cars to go.
so......

its me: auto y-pipe, vbmod, CAI, UDP, ECU upgrade,
96 Eclipse: 5spd clutch, downpipe, and something else
90's some Del Sol: 5spd, Block swapped
350z: 5spd Stock
Neon: SXT stock

First run:
Del Sol Vs. Me
The flagger asks if I want to do a burnout, I said nah, I dont need it. The Del Sol does two burnouts to get his tires warmed up.We get set. And flagged!
My launch was AWESOME it was f8cking fast, this car was no match for me, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, he couldnt even keep up, evey time he changed gears the car would jump, and just fall back. I beat him by 3cars at least!

we ran twice with similar results, I have this on my Brownsvillemax's Sprinit phone, if anyones interested post your email, and he'll send it to you

Second Run:
Eclipse vs Me
(he said he beat me by 7cars when I wsa stock, BULLSHlT!)
We get lined up, and Flagged: I didnt launch soo good this time, we stayed side by side till I reached the topp end of my 2nd gear, and thats were he got SPANKED! I put a good 3cars between us, I thikn probably more, I really felt good about this, finally I had wintnesses on both sides to shut this punk up. After this run, the guy said he was going home... ***** boy!
We have it on sprint vid camera too

I decided to take a break and let the other cars run each other, they did, and blah blah, then the del sol, decided to ask the 350z to run. WTF???? The 350z guy said, "Arent you tired of losing??" LOL, that was funny, well he ran the del sol like 3 times, he smoked that car bad..... And then the 350z came up to me and wanted to run me... I said ok, why not, lets see what I got against this car... My buddy Ricardo said this guy is crappy *** driver, that he didnt know hwo to drive his z,

350z Vs me
we're flagged:
I jumped a bit in ancipation, we stay side by side 1st, and 2nd, came third he pulled on me, but I thought he was really gonna smoke me bad, like 4-5 cars.. NOPE I lost by a car and a half. I honestly think the car could of done alot better, so I'm guessing its the driver. So he wins, he flashes his lights and haulass back to the line. I get back and the guy comes up to my car, and says good race.
Have it on sprinit vid camera too

So we called it a night, told everyone good by, and took off, actaully we felt a bit uneasy, we didnt want to get caught by the cops, so we headed back to the strip crusied a bit, and headed home. THE END

YES THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS and ILLEGAL, alot of you guys are against this stuff, and about race threads, but if you read this, then shame on you. I dont care if I ran against hopeless cars, some crappy 4bangers have alot of HP under the hood, beware. I had fun, and these cars now have respect for the mom's car. So I set my mark... I can careless if you complain and thnk its dumb. thnaks for reading.
Old 06-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Hooooooonda.....

Dude, no one cares about your girl fights with some punks from another town. Let them talk ****, who cares. Why do you care? Is your self esteem so low that you need people in other towns to like you?
Old 06-27-2004, 02:39 PM

LOL, thats funny stuff D
Old 06-27-2004, 02:39 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I dont condone street racing but good job spanking a couple of cars. Get a real camera next time

heres a sample video if you wish to watch it

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=319527
Old 06-27-2004, 02:43 PM

Jay25, ive seen that vid, dope stuff I hope to boost the car sometime this year after the 5th gen 5spd swap.
Old 06-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

just trying to give you some tips. take care

Jaime
Old 06-27-2004, 02:51 PM

Thats Badass dog thats why i got a max just to shut up trash like that
Old 06-27-2004, 02:53 PM

WTF maximaman, you never showed up at the mall, dont come around here and talk smack, when I havent even seen the parts you were soo called selling. I doubt you have a maxima, probably a cavalier or a echo