4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Pictures of front end night pictures with all lights on?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 04:53 PM

gunner i dont kno about u but im wide screan laptop shows me all these picture quite well, mayb ur pos monitor and computer just suck????
Old 02-03-2005, 04:54 PM

Heres my setup.

Old 02-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Old 02-03-2005, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Max_N_Action
gunner i dont kno about u but im wide screan laptop shows me all these picture quite well, mayb ur pos monitor and computer just suck????
im sorry to tell you that your post didnt make any sense. lol.

btw, i noticed that the ppl on this forum arent very nice. i have much to offer to the 4th gen group and dont like being harassed for posting something you may have never heard of, a joke.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:13 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

hyper whites defently dont equal rice...amber makes it look like a stock camry, civic, or something like that....even tho its photoshopped a tad, check my sig....
no it makes it lookmore classy when you have a bunch of hyperwhites it looks like trash......why the hell would you want every light on yoiur car looking like a headlight. there are different lights for a reason.

Look almost ever modded civic they use hyperwhites.....amber rules cause it does look stock and give a nice color differance.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by maximagunner
im sorry to tell you that your post didnt make any sense. lol.

btw, i noticed that the ppl on this forum arent very nice. i have much to offer to the 4th gen group and dont like being harassed for posting something you may have never heard of, a joke.
makes perfect sense....
Old 02-03-2005, 05:19 PM

so you spell screen with an A?
Old 02-03-2005, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by ManualMaxima
no it makes it lookmore classy when you have a bunch of hyperwhites it looks like trash......why the hell would you want every light on yoiur car looking like a headlight. there are different lights for a reason.

Look almost ever modded civic they use hyperwhites.....amber rules cause it does look stock and give a nice color differance.

y bother putting clear corners in then, i mean its just what civics do....all im sayin it puttin orange bulbs in just makes the car look like a minivan or any other peice of crap comin down the road....and if u want a classy car, dont buy a 4th maxima, not that i dont love them but i when i see them, i certainly dont think of "class"....
Old 02-03-2005, 05:21 PM

Old 02-03-2005, 05:23 PM

so you spell screen with an A?
ru serious, i type fast and put one wrong letter in and the whole post doesnt make sense, that does make sense, tard
Old 02-03-2005, 05:28 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

y bother putting clear corners in then, i mean its just what civics do....all im sayin it puttin orange bulbs in just makes the car look like a minivan or any other peice of crap comin down the road....and if u want a classy car, dont buy a 4th maxima, not that i dont love them but i when i see them, i certainly dont think of "class"....
....so every car with orange lights is a crap minivan? oh i get it... . That is fine i mean i do not care what type of jap crap bulbs you stuff in the corner lights of your car, just to tell it is going to look like every other ricey civic ,which it seem you do not want to look like. "Ricers" use hyperwhite bulbs. That is why you see them next to the light up shift ***** and aluminum wings at auto stores. The reason i put clear corners in is cause during the day and when they are off it makes the car look much cleaner. I am not going to sit here and fight with you about some stupid blue bulbs you decided to throw in the clear corners of your ride. Do want you want i am not tyring to change your mind but just giving my opinion out there.

and by the way i think a 4th gen maxima is a pretty classy car. it is not a little sports car. It is nissan's flagship car which must mean something. It is not the classiest out there, but it sure does the job for me.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:29 PM

no im not! you're a tard!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:30 PM

btw, Ant96GLE i love your max.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:34 PM

no im not! you're a tard!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
Old 02-03-2005, 05:38 PM

....so every car with orange lights is a crap minivan? oh i get it... . That is fine i mean i do not care what type of jap crap bulbs you stuff in the corner lights of your car, just to tell it is going to look like every other ricey civic ,which it seem you do not want to look like. "Ricers" use hyperwhite bulbs. That is why you see them next to the light up shift ***** and aluminum wings at auto stores. The reason i put clear corners in is cause during the day and when they are off it makes the car look much cleaner. I am not going to sit here and fight with you about some stupid blue bulbs you decided to throw in the clear corners of your ride. Do want you want i am not tyring to change your mind but just giving my opinion out there.

and by the way i think a 4th gen maxima is a pretty classy car. it is not a little sports car. It is nissan's flagship car which must mean something. It is not the classiest out there, but it sure does the job for me.

yo man just because ricers use something, does that mean that u cant? all i said was i like all the white and not the orange. And do u think that the 5th gens with hyperwhites(most everyone in the 5th gen forums have um) look rice too? Just because its the same product that ricers use doesnt mean its rice. It depends on how u use it. Like the neon tubes. Those are rice as hell, but if u put like white ones in the footwells, then i dont consider that rice. O well, no more fightin im just sayin wat i think...
Old 02-03-2005, 05:41 PM

^^^

i agree with maxnaction. some ricer stuff is ok, other ricer stuff should stay on ricer cars.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:46 PM

^^^

i agree with maxnaction. some ricer stuff is ok, other ricer stuff should stay on ricer cars.

thank u! lol...now...wat were we fighting about again??????lol

o and one more thing....manual maxima, u probably have hyperwhite headlights in your car, but wait a sec, so do many ricers!!!!!! get rid of those now or u will b thought of as low class forever!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 06:33 PM

These cars dont look like MiniVans

Old 02-03-2005, 09:48 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

thank u! lol...now...wat were we fighting about again??????lol

o and one more thing....manual maxima, u probably have hyperwhite headlights in your car, but wait a sec, so do many ricers!!!!!! get rid of those now or u will b thought of as low class forever!!!!!!!
okay you are an idiot, acually i do not have hyperwhites buddy, i have HID.

and hyperwhite headlights are okay if they are not crazy nasty blue. The only place i will ever use hyperwhite is in the interior. and people i talk to with 5th gens i tell them to change the bulbs cause i think they do not look as good, so no i do no think 5th gnes with hyperwhites is cool.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:14 PM

okay you are an idiot, acually i do not have hyperwhites buddy, i have HID.

and hyperwhite headlights are okay if they are not crazy nasty blue. The only place i will ever use hyperwhite is in the interior. and people i talk to with 5th gens i tell them to change the bulbs cause i think they do not look as good, so no i do no think 5th gnes with hyperwhites is cool.

wow i just looked at ur car domain site and i have to say....hahahahahahhahahaha.....u talk about not wanting rice...u have blue leds in ur vents, indiglo guages, and last but certainly not least ALTEZZAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it...case closed....u lose....
Old 02-03-2005, 10:24 PM
will fly for food

wow i just looked at ur car domain site and i have to say....hahahahahahhahahaha.....u talk about not wanting rice...u have blue leds in ur vents, indiglo guages, and last but certainly not least ALTEZZAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it...case closed....u lose....
he doesn't have altezzas. he has red/clears now.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:27 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

acually if you look in my sig i got rid of the altezz's and have just red/clears. so that means nothing cause i got out of my ricey way of that. and hell yea i got that sht in my car. i am the led man, i have led's everywhere......i have no problem with the use of hyperwhite inside cars, or neons. and infact i have indiglo gauges hell yea, which i like. i am not against all type of rice. I like my gauges witch i am 100% aware are ricey i never said that all rice sucks. but hyperwhites on the outside i do not like and i think they look like trash(IMO) and that was all i said and you cried like alittle girl......awwwww....
Old 02-04-2005, 12:14 AM
This is a democracy

this place is like a fucking high school..... drama drama
Old 02-04-2005, 12:24 AM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by Irishmax99
this place is like a fucking high school..... drama drama
i agree....that's all it's been lately.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by WielkiWaac
same to you !!!