4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

max sighting

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2001, 10:20 AM

I was at car effects off of route 1 in college park maryland today getting my rims mounted with tires, and I see this lowered black maxima with exhaust swing by to the tint shop next door. The car sounded really nice and aggressive so i was somewhat suprised to see this old couple come out, i'm talking prolly late 60's early 70's. Reminded me of that commercial with that grandma pulling up into the gas station in a tricked out low rider showin up the grandpa next to her in his hooked up vehicle.

Anyways, the second black max i saw was parked in front of barnes and nobles in rockeville along with a bunch of other hooked up imports. It was black, with white axis wheels, body kit. Looked nice. It seems as though barnes and nobles has become the unofficial get together spot for a lot of car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Cause earlier that day there were like 10 or 12 motorcycles parked out front and the owners were just chillin and talkin about their rides. There was a duccatti 996 there and that thing sounded sweet. Very low grumble ... not high pitched like the hondas.

So if these are anybody's rides from here I just wanted to give you props on your rides and let ya know that I saw you!
Old 05-01-2001, 12:25 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

I met the guy with black max/white Axis. I chatted with him a few times. He came out to few DC mini-meets and I seen him at MIR.

Originally posted by NISMO808

Anyways, the second black max i saw was parked in front of barnes and nobles in rockeville along with a bunch of other hooked up imports. It was black, with white axis wheels, body kit. Looked nice. It seems as though barnes and nobles has become the unofficial get together spot for a lot of car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Cause earlier that day there were like 10 or 12 motorcycles parked out front and the owners were just chillin and talkin about their rides. There was a duccatti 996 there and that thing sounded sweet. Very low grumble ... not high pitched like the hondas.

So if these are anybody's rides from here I just wanted to give you props on your rides and let ya know that I saw you!