4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

••ü•• What HIDs can do for you

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Donating i30 Owner

CLICK ME... FOR MORE HID...

here you go pics of HID on 4th gen.. well my i30 but.. sorta same thing...

oh man.. i feel like this is whaat we need... hope i dont get flamed....

Old 11-13-2005, 11:16 AM

niceeeeeeee
Old 11-13-2005, 11:21 AM

ok now look in homers pics in the first one the sky isnt as bright and the last one the sky looks pink. now i bet you guys who accused umnitza feel pretty dumb....dont assume i really dont think he even needs to advertize with the amount of hid kits he sells on here ne ways
Old 11-13-2005, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by CreativeDesignz
ok now look in homers pics in the first one the sky isnt as bright and the last one the sky looks pink. now i bet you guys who accused umnitza feel pretty dumb....dont assume i really dont think he even needs to advertize with the amount of hid kits he sells on here ne ways

your point being what? the first post has pictures of a BMW plain and simple. Maybe you should be the one that feels like an idiot for backing up some shady a$$ that wants to make some totally random post "what HIDS can do for you" i might be able to accept that in the genral maxima area but only if its an actual maxima. We will never have those types of results period. Besides that its obvious in homers pics that the street light was not on, and then was later. We also know hes legit, look at his lights ect. What you need to do is stop following a seller that you want to kiss a$$ too for some reason and look at the rules for THIS forum. This post does NOT follow them!
Old 11-13-2005, 11:50 AM

here you go: http://forums.maxima.org/showpost.ph...99&postcount=1
read it then reconsider posting this garbage here
Old 11-13-2005, 12:24 PM

i understand that. hell i dont even have HIDs from him but 4 or 5 of my buddies do. if u have the time and money u can make ur headlights like that bmw's. im not trying to kiss *** but im sure thats how ur hids could look if they were put into projectors. to be honest with u i think he makes enough money and really doesnt need to be advertizing on here. i dont think his intentions were bad and everyone is jumping on his ***.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:39 PM

eh i still think putting that kind of post in here wasnt right and i still think that some one should develop projectors for out maximas and then creat a post like this... be much more appropriate. He is infact a good dealer but what was the real point of makeing this post? hid's on that bmw to a max will look diff because of the projectors so to fix the thread just remove that pic and post one of a 4th gen max so we can admire the awesomeness.... untill then develop some sweet projectors for 4th gen so us lazy @$$'s dont have to retro some....
Old 11-13-2005, 12:50 PM
^ Jeff™

Just curious...but what kind of brightness was added to the second pic below? There is a huge difference in the sky and the lights from the trees off to the right...unless your hids light all those up as well.

Otherwise they look GREAT...too bad you couldn't have some regular 9004 shots to compare with as well.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by umnitza
All pictures taken exactly the same:
F3.2, 3.2" Tv, 2" delay, -2/3 EXP, Vivid Setting, SL (super large) with S70.
The question here is, are they doctored in any way? Most pictures advertising lights are. They are digital photos, after all--doctoring them doesn't require a PhD.

Anyway, it is irrelevant. This is an ad. Please do not post ads in forums, it is essentially spam. This is a big problem. Since I used to be into bimmers a lot, I understand that ümnitza generally sells decent quality products and is pretty good about their service. However, this does not give you the right to advertise in our forums. You sponsor Maxima.org in order to be able to host group deals, not clog up our communications system. If you have a 4th gen Maxima or have a question about a 4th gen Maxima, feel free, that's what it's here for. If you don't, keep to the group deals section, feel free to advertise in your own thread to your heart's content--you paid for it.

P.S. HomerMAC...

P.P.S. After further inspection of your pictures, it appears you have overexposed the last one. In fact, you would have had to do it intentionally--the camera would try to compensate for more light by setting the exposure time to shorter, and thus the rest of the light on the picture would have been less saturated. It was not taken when it was brighter, because not only are the sky and car brighter, but also the orange light coming from the right of the pictures, through the trees. Conveniently, the exif data is also missing from the pictures, which you either deleted intentionally or lost through resizing (although it's present in the full sized ones, it's blank). At any rate, it appears that the picture was doctored somehow and it appears that you lied about it. Feel free to argue, but so far you haven't even acknowledged the fact that the sky (along with everything else) is brighter in your last picture, let alone begun to explain it. I'd like to hear an explanation.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:06 PM

ok well after looking at the sides where the trees are it looks like someone turned on the sun. either that or that is a wildfire in the woods
Old 11-13-2005, 01:30 PM

Now we couldn't stop there

Clearly, it's the camera that makes the 2rd pic sooo bright...that it seemed to light up the whole sky and sides too. I've played with my digital camera before (and I have A6/RS6 bixenons) and they have the same effects. The 1st pic is more reasonable.

But really, along with most of the people here, any 4th gen. maxima will not have that kind of output with a kit unless it's OE hid projectors retrofitted.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

As an org sponsorer, his $ help keep the lights on around here- no pun intended. I agree that the advertisement and sale of products should normally be limited to the GD forum, but the thread has not really gone in that direction. As a sponsorer, any merchant is allowed a small amount of leniency in regards to what is posted where.

To those who are bothered, feel free to make your appropriate comments in this thread, as most of you have intelligently done. Also, thank you to those who reported this post to me- your desire to keep the forums clean is appreciated.

At this point, I am inclined to allow threads of this nature, so long as they do not get out of hand.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by phenryiv1
As an org sponsorer, his $ help keep the lights on around here- no pun intended. I agree that the advertisement and sale of products should normally be limited to the GD forum, but the thread has not really gone in that direction. As a sponsorer, any merchant is allowed a small amount of leniency in regards to what is posted where.

To those who are bothered, feel free to make your appropriate comments in this thread, as most of you have intelligently done. Also, thank you to those who reported this post to me- your desire to keep the forums clean is appreciated.

At this point, I am inclined to allow threads of this nature, so long as they do not get out of hand.
Ok, that clears up his advertising rights, I understand and I'll back down on that.

But he still doctored his pictures. And lied about it... it's painfully obvious. It appears that to what he has no answer, he either lies or ignores (or calls the people who point it out ignorant). I still have a huge problem with that. At least the other lighting companies have a disclaimer stating that the "images have been altered to show the effect of the product."
Old 11-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Former Sponsor

phen - you raise good points, but at NO point was there even a single mention of the product, the pricing, the quality, the location, the delivery, nothing.

To others.
So, you want to call it an advertisement for pictures? Ok....go for it.

Our images weren't altered, but I suspect your never going to believe it, so have a nice day and go do something more useful than bickering about light exposure - if you weren't you don't know.

And those of you that may or may not have seen my PS skills, they are non-existent.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:40 PM

phen - you raise good points, but at NO point was there even a single mention of the product, the pricing, the quality, the location, the delivery, nothing.

To others.

Our images weren't altered, but I suspect your never going to believe it, so have a nice day and go do something more useful than bickering about light exposure - if you weren't you don't know.

And those of you that may or may not have seen my PS skills, they are non-existent.
Oh, really!

"••ü•• What HIDs can do for you" I see a mention of a product.

I was wrong earlier, it was not pshop'd. This was a camera trick. Anyway, if you did it on purpose, you're an *** for false advertising, and if you did it accidentally, you seriously need to take some sort of photography lessons, and I think you need to apologize for calling someone else ignorant when they pointed out a product of your own ignorance.

It is a HUGE deal if you have doctored these photos, as it WOULD be false advertising. And don't try to play it off like you weren't trying to advertise. You're ümnitza. You sell lights. You tell people that HIDs are cool? It's advertising, end of story. You're interested in no way in any 4th gen maximas, except for their business.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Donating i30 Owner

Originally Posted by joosdawg
We will never have those types of results period. Besides that its obvious in homers pics that the street light was not on, and then was later. We also know hes legit, look at his lights ect. What you need to do is stop following a seller that you want to kiss a$$ too for some reason and look at the rules for THIS forum. This post does NOT follow them!

hey.. i never noticed the street light was on. heh.. i took em like wihtin 20 secs of each other... in the evening .. thanks for pointing that out...

hmm.. IM thinking about do these to the cefiros i got on the iRide now... ive discovered a new love for my car after the accident....

i really was considering doing these like a few more of them.. but i just dont want to get likecrapped on if they leak a little or anything... cuase i know people tend to be perfectionist.. but if people can show enough interest.. and also have spare set jsut lying around (headlights).. then i would do this... for them... i pretty much know how to do them on the stock housing from doing them 2x on my own headlights... the cefiros are gonna be something else cause the way there designed is comepletely diff...

so i mean if anybody SERIOUSLY WANTS TO GO AHEAD WITH THESE... since all teh HID people are in here... then emial me (IM NOT ADVERTISING BY THE WAY) just asking... and depending on where u live and what u have onhand and what ebay prices for the projectors are.. then ill do it...

obviously i will charge labor.. but i have to see how much this would cost me... out of pocket then if i will make profit..
Old 11-13-2005, 04:43 PM
I Broke OT

To others.

either way, whether you are advertising or not, your reaction to what people have said is really turning me off from you as a seller. you seem to have awful people skills and that would in turn show up poorly during a sale. sure they may have made false accusations towards the product, but there is a much better way to handle the situation. your maturity is lacking significantly.

dealing well with customers is half the sale, or more. and apparently that is not a strong card for you. too bad you had to shoot yourself in the foot without even getting a sale out of this thread.

but hey, better luck next time.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:39 PM
KH3 by popular demand

Originally Posted by MorpheusZero
Oh, really!

"••ü•• What HIDs can do for you" I see a mention of a product.

I was wrong earlier, it was not pshop'd. This was a camera trick. Anyway, if you did it on purpose, you're an *** for false advertising, and if you did it accidentally, you seriously need to take some sort of photography lessons, and I think you need to apologize for calling someone else ignorant when they pointed out a product of your own ignorance.

It is a HUGE deal if you have doctored these photos, as it WOULD be false advertising. And don't try to play it off like you weren't trying to advertise. You're ümnitza. You sell lights. You tell people that HIDs are cool? It's advertising, end of story. You're interested in no way in any 4th gen maximas, except for their business.
Bottom line umnitza you have been
Old 11-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

If you read my post, you will see that I agree with you- you were not trying to hawk your wares in this post. I was also saying that even if you WERE, your position as a sponsoring member of this site (as opposed to a regular donor such as myself) gives you the latitude to do so, within reason.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:00 PM

talk about immature, Umnitza shall we see the types of things you used to write at me after you stole a bunch of business from somone you know? Just to let everyone know i made this post a LONG time ago and he quoted me and responded to each section in BOLD. Also just wanted to add this in here to show everyone what kind of person this guy really is. read on...

Originally Posted by Umnitza
posted by joosdawg but then later quoted and written back to by Umnitza

Eckohb has a valid point and i also see no need for an apology as he tells the truth,

He didn't. He miscontrued what was said. He's wrong. If I was a lawyer, and Eckohb was on the stand, I'd have him perjuring himself in 2 questions or less.

Dont bash then jump on the bandwagon if youre that ignorant that you cant see that then maybe you yourself should re-read.

Wrong, try again.

The point of this is pointless, first off Umnitza you are a sponsor you shouldnt be name calling and such like your an immature kid, im not trying to make yet another fight as thats all your posts seem to bring but i would think you need to relize how you came to be...

Who is name calling? Do you have some immaturity in you? I'm almost twice your age. Believe me, if I name call, you'll know it

who posts in somone elses group deal offering the same thing but differnt brand as you did back when you started.

Are you from this forum or did you just swoop into the middle of this soap opera and pretend you know it all? There was a user that NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM THIS GUY THAT IS SELLING. THEY REQUESTED WE VISIT THE THREAD AND POST OUR INFORMATION. <-- this is to my competitor to stop spreading stupid rumors :lamer:

sure you had your own post but you still intruded on maximabest's post and were trying to prusuade others to not listen to him or buy his product weather it be in direct words or indirect you still did it!

Wow, good one. Let's try ENGLISH. Spelling isn't that hard. Especially not with spell checking so prominent these days. Read my responses in that thread carefully, AND NOT WITH YOUR JADED OPINION

i think truthfulness and honest selling is how to do it, not bashing your competition to dirtily accuire more buyers that had the prospects of getting there kit from maximabest.

Welcome to competition. Miller Lite isn't giving Budweiser a free pass in the commercials now is it? Welcome to free market enterprise

Just be a seller and nothing more, if you dont like some of the posts in here like Eckohb's then dont reply to him.

Wrong, if he doesn't like what is said in here, he can post it somewhere else, NOT ON OUR POST FOR SALE.

People that actually do want to buy from you will regaurdless of how you answer these leading questions from people trying to make you look like a shady seller.

Your continued insinuations must be address. Sorry, you don't get a free pass for making these posts.

I would suggest writing all positives of buying from yourself, stay out of other sellers business, take hate as love and do not post any more immature comments regarding the haters.

Then listen to your own advice, unsubscribe to this thread.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

Drop it...
Old 11-13-2005, 06:24 PM

what hids can do..

hhhm maybe i should make a thread stating what HIVS can do since both are irreleveant
Old 11-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Donating i30 Owner

hey 2DAMAX you live around 240 sumthin street?.. i keep seeing a car just like yours on the way up from jerico to hillside ...
Old 11-13-2005, 07:17 PM

Unfortunately for us, mister ü is a sponsor of the org, and we can't just support it ourselves.

Because of his attitude, he's just lost a potential future customer, and all of this customer's friends as well.

I do understand that the org can't just pay for itself, and I apologize for getting so up-in-arms. I'll just say that the guy needs to act his age (or even "half" his age), do my best to make a donation in the near future and leave it at that.

Sorry for all the drama with the sponsor.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by HomerMAC
hey 2DAMAX you live around 240 sumthin street?.. i keep seeing a car just like yours on the way up from jerico to hillside ...

i just moved over the summer, i never seen u!
Old 11-13-2005, 07:29 PM

First off those Hid's are too daymn bright. I couldnt imagine driving with lights that intense that it hurts when you look in front of your car. HID are suppose to be bright in color and cover alot of ground. those HID's look to be super intense and scatter light everywhere.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:50 PM
KH3 by popular demand

Unfortunately for us, mister ü is a sponsor of the org, and we can't just support it ourselves.

Because of his attitude, he's just lost a potential future customer, and all of this customer's friends as well.

I do understand that the org can't just pay for itself, and I apologize for getting so up-in-arms. I'll just say that the guy needs to act his age (or even "half" his age), do my best to make a donation in the near future and leave it at that.

Sorry for all the drama with the sponsor.
It doesn't matter. When you post in the 4th gen section all us e thugs have to represent!! It's called policing the ranks. It doesn't matter if you are a noob or whatever, you slip up we will let you know about it especially in THIS forum. Some may say that is a Mods job, if so it should have been locked before it got to page 3. Umnitza knew what he was doing when he posted here. He did not explain the doctored pic. He also did not answer any criticism or explain just incase anyone was misled by this post, but he didn't. The org has many sponsers AND donors. I don't feel I should sell my soul for a dollar. Plug and play hid kits in our housings are illegal. So in other words I can sell dime bags to orgers in a group deal as long as I donate to the Org? I don't think so. It is illegal, and he has been warned by the NTHSA. Don't know what it is? Look it up. Last time I posted the link the mods erased it. They are illegal because of uncontrolled glare. I have people p.ming me about retrofits because they are tired of getting highbeamed with their kits even with the lights aimed all the way down. Freakin represent or die tryin.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by maxgtr2000
It doesn't matter. When you post in the 4th gen section all us e thugs have to represent!! It's called policing the ranks. It doesn't matter if you are a noob or whatever, you slip up we will let you know about it especially in THIS forum. Some may say that is a Mods job, if so it should have been locked before it got to page 3. Umnitza knew what he was doing when he posted here. He did not explain the doctored pic. He also did not answer any criticism or explain just incase anyone was misled by this post, but he didn't. The org has many sponsers AND donors. I don't feel I should sell my soul for a dollar. Plug and play hid kits in our housings are illegal. So in other words I can sell dime bags to orgers in a group deal as long as I donate to the Org? I don't think so. It is illegal, and he has been warned by the NTHSA. Don't know what it is? Look it up. Last time I posted the link the mods erased it. They are illegal because of uncontrolled glare. I have people p.ming me about retrofits because they are tired of getting highbeamed with their kits even with the lights aimed all the way down. Freakin represent or die tryin.
Oh, trust me, I'm well aware that HID kits are illegal. I just figured I didn't need to mention it. I'd give an arm and a leg, effectively making me a leper (gas prices have claimed the other arm+leg), to have something like your dual beam projectors. This guy is ridiculous, but I'm respecting a moderator. I apparently don't have the "post count" to go against a 40yr old guy with the typical bmw superiority complex who sells lights for a living.
Okay, okay, I'll stop.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by phenryiv1
If you read my post, you will see that I agree with you- you were not trying to hawk your wares in this post. I was also saying that even if you WERE, your position as a sponsoring member of this site (as opposed to a regular donor such as myself) gives you the latitude to do so, within reason.
I did agree with you I'm just tired of dealing with immaturity and rampant attacks for no reason by people that have nothing else to do but belittle for no good reason. You were certainly a whiff of fresh air with your post So, thanks

We provide great products, way beyond good service, and have never gone anywhere - go see if you can find other retailers that have stuck through it like we have and maintained our strength of vision of providing great products with the best possible service.

BTW - just thought I'd advise the others, HIDs are moving towards legality due to a new ruling by NHTSA this Nov.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:00 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

i swear all of you on the org are pu$$ies....why do ya'll cry over little things like this, who gives a flying ****. How did this thread ruin your life? How did it effect you in such a negitive way that you all must *****? See this guy who made thread is not the problem, it is all of the whiners on this forum that cry about everything like ;ittle girls. how about all of you stop being little wussy drama queens....
Old 11-13-2005, 09:03 PM

I did agree with you I'm just tired of dealing with immaturity and rampant attacks for no reason by people that have nothing else to do but belittle for no good reason. You were certainly a whiff of fresh air with your post So, thanks

We provide great products, way beyond good service, and have never gone anywhere - go see if you can find other retailers that have stuck through it like we have and maintained our strength of vision of providing great products with the best possible service.

BTW - just thought I'd advise the others, HIDs are moving towards legality due to a new ruling by NHTSA this Nov.
Listen, bud. I had no problem with you prior to this. Then you went and posted an advertisement in the 4th gen forums, and doctored your pictures. You neglected to face the criticism that resulted from this except for a "yeah, well you're just stupid/ignorant" and a "yeah, well I'm older than you" remark. I'd expect more from a 40 year old who seems to be decently articulated.

And there is absolutely no way that HIDs in stock reflector housings will be legalized. Ever.

I'll stop the whole flame war here as requested, but you've got to get off your high horse and drop the condescending tone. The fact that you're older than most members here and drive a bmw doesn't make you better than us, and everyone who criticizes you isn't just some "immature person who has nothing better to do." You are NOT better than anyone else on this forum. If you were/are a mature person, you would/will face your criticism with answers or at least responses, instead of taking on the stance that they're just ignoramuses, who, by the way, generally have no base to their criticism. The fact that you choose to ignore it doesn't make you the "better man." This isn't some frat loser threatening to kick your ***, it's a guy saying "these pictures look doctored and here's why. Why does it seem like you're lying to us?"
Old 11-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Listen, bud. I had no problem with you prior to this. Then you went and posted an advertisement in the 4th gen forums, and doctored your pictures. You neglected to face the criticism that resulted from this except for a "yeah, well you're just stupid/ignorant" and a "yeah, well I'm older than you" remark. I'd expect more from a 40 year old who seems to be decently articulated.

And there is absolutely no way that HIDs in stock reflector housings will be legalized. Ever.

I'll stop the whole flame war here as requested, but you've got to get off your high horse and drop the condescending tone. The fact that you're older than most members here and drive a bmw doesn't make you better than us, and everyone who criticizes you isn't just some "immature person who has nothing better to do." You are NOT better than anyone else on this forum. If you were/are a mature person, you would/will face your criticism with answers or at least responses, instead of taking on the stance that they're just ignoramuses, who, by the way, generally have no base to their criticism. The fact that you choose to ignore it doesn't make you the "better man." This isn't some frat loser threatening to kick your ***, it's a guy saying "these pictures look doctored and here's why. Why does it seem like you're lying to us?"
Morpheus, I'm going to play with you here:

Morpheus: "When did you stop getting beating as a kid?"
Morpheus: "When did you stop beating your wife?"
Morpheus: "How did you make it home last night in your car after the 8 drinks you had in 1 hour?"

Don't you think your continued comments of "doctored" photographs or inappropriate behaviour are just as ludicrous? Maybe you do, but I do.

I don't need to face your criticism when you are wrong. I'll happily admit it when I'm wrong. Next time you have a criticism be respectful, you aren't and have not been. EVERYONE deserves respect no matter what you think.

Thanks Manual.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:29 PM

Would I be able to try a set? Free of cost.....
Old 11-13-2005, 09:37 PM

Morpheus, I'm going to play with you here:

Morpheus: "When did you stop getting beating as a kid?"
Morpheus: "When did you stop beating your wife?"
Morpheus: "How did you make it home last night in your car after the 8 drinks you had in 1 hour?"

Don't you think your continued comments of "doctored" photographs or inappropriate behaviour are just as ludicrous? Maybe you do, but I do.

I don't need to face your criticism when you are wrong. I'll happily admit it when I'm wrong. Next time you have a criticism be respectful, you aren't and have not been. EVERYONE deserves respect no matter what you think.

Thanks Manual.
You lost me there. Are you insinuating that I was beaten as a kid, beat my wife, and drove home drunk? And how is this relevant to my criticism? Did you read my post? You know, the one where I said "face your criticism, instead of making totally unrelated personal attacks on the people who criticize you?" I never tried to point out that your credibility was bad, but a few others did.

But I'll play along. I'm sorry I disrespected you, I was pretty angry. I'll retract my previous statement and attitude. Now, will you please explain why the last picture seems overexposed and lacks exif data? I think my continued and unanswered inquiries were in no way ludicrous. They are highly relevant because people will possibly be making a buying decision based upon these pictures, as they are buying from the 'net, and they do not accurately represent the product that you are trying to sell.

Oh, I don't drink, I'm not married (I'm 20 for god's sake) and I wasn't beaten as a kid. What does that have to do with me accusing you of false advertising? If you're attempting to argue with this, you should know that this is a logical fallacy. It doesn't seem like you're treating me with very much respect here, nor Hamy.

This will be my last post in this thread as I'm respecting the moderators. If you wish to respectfully explain why your photos seem botched, feel free to either post it here or PM me. I'm perfectly willing to continue this argument over PM in an honestly respectful and calm manner.

ManualMaxima--it's a matter of principle, not of *****iness.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:39 PM

just end the thread we are all right and we are all wrong and all retarted little winers... *end of story*
Old 11-13-2005, 09:43 PM

You lost me there. Are you insinuating that I was beaten as a kid, beat my wife, and drove home drunk? And how is this relevant to my criticism? Did you read my post? You know, the one where I said "face your criticism, instead of making totally unrelated personal attacks on the people who criticize you?" I never tried to point out that your credibility was bad, but a few others did.

But I'll play along. I'm sorry I disrespected you, I was pretty angry. I'll retract my previous statement and attitude. Now, will you please explain why the last picture seems overexposed and lacks exif data? I think my continued and unanswered inquiries were in no way ludicrous. They are highly relevant because people will possibly be making a buying decision based upon these pictures, as they are buying from the 'net, and they do not accurately represent the product that you are trying to sell.

Oh, I don't drink, I'm not married (I'm 20 for god's sake) and I wasn't beaten as a kid. What does that have to do with me accusing you of false advertising? If you're attempting to argue with this, you should know that this is a logical fallacy. It doesn't seem like you're treating me with very much respect here, nor Hamy.

This will be my last post in this thread as I'm respecting the moderators. If you wish to respectfully explain why your photos seem botched, feel free to either post it here or PM me. I'm perfectly willing to continue this argument over PM in an honestly respectful and calm manner.

not to rock the boat but the picture with the sky all lit is simple.... take a picture of the sky where there are no lights... then go find a bmw (my dads car) and turn on the high beams and take a picture... because cameras are not "smart" they cant tell that the light emitting from the headlights are not comeing from the sky... (headlights produce light not just straight out, a camera just sees light... so it could not get a correct comparison of the sky vs the car head lights.. although if he would have had a really good camera it would have not looked like this.. look on the photos of the other poster and u will see the same effect.. its just the cameras are not fit to handle such situations.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:53 PM

sense were on the topic of lights and random responses lets take a look at my picture of MY helios HID's with my stock headlights vs my 95's stock halogens
Old 11-13-2005, 09:54 PM
5th Gen till she dies!

it is matter of being a little whiny wuss......who cares ,if you do not want to see the pictures hit the back button on the browser and go to the next thread you want to lok at....if this thread made such an impact on you, you need to get a life and maybe stay off the computer for alittle while. i just hate seeing threads like this where everyone cries for no reason and starts bashing. i am not trying to bash but honestly you are all being cry babies
don;'t make a mounitan out of a molehill
Old 11-13-2005, 10:31 PM
KH3 by popular demand

Originally Posted by ManualMaxima
i swear all of you on the org are pu$$ies....why do ya'll cry over little things like this, who gives a flying ****. How did this thread ruin your life? How did it effect you in such a negitive way that you all must *****? See this guy who made thread is not the problem, it is all of the whiners on this forum that cry about everything like ;ittle girls. how about all of you stop being little wussy drama queens....
So it is okay to start another y pipe thread?.. j/k
Old 11-13-2005, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by ManualMaxima
OMG THIS DUDE IS THE MAN! ... seriously,....GOSH he is so right .... they are just pictures...exactly like he said, just dont view the thread if you dont like it... they are only pictures ..

theres nothing wrong with this thread at all...hes a sponsor...WHO CARES if he posted a few pics ... manual is the man

Quick Reply: ••ü•• What HIDs can do for you