4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2001, 02:57 PM

Ok lets THINK about this.. we have the stillen kit, the Sarona design kit... and then we have the erebruni kit. we kno what the stillend kit looks like on a modded max... but we rellay dont kno how GOOD the Erebruni kit looks on a MODDED max. thats what i wanna see.. becase all ive seen is that kit on a non-lowerd STOCK maxima..this kit might accually look good on a maxima lowered and with wheels.. we dont know (or at least i dont) PLease tell me YOUR IDEAS.
thanx
Old 06-10-2001, 06:45 PM

Originally posted by WhteMax
Ok lets THINK about this.. we have the stillen kit, the Sarona design kit... and then we have the erebruni kit. we kno what the stillend kit looks like on a modded max... but we rellay dont kno how GOOD the Erebruni kit looks on a MODDED max. thats what i wanna see.. becase all ive seen is that kit on a non-lowerd STOCK maxima..this kit might accually look good on a maxima lowered and with wheels.. we dont know (or at least i dont) PLease tell me YOUR IDEAS.
thanx
Hey man where did you get those ground effects for your car?
Old 06-10-2001, 07:43 PM

its not mine.. all it is is the black widow kit from an accored which i thinks looks alot better for the money
Old 06-10-2001, 07:43 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

WhteMax - Someone here does have the Erebuni kit on a modded Maxima. It's white with dual exhaust and Niche wheels, I think his nick is Maxstilln or something like that (not stillnmax).

viper - That's not his car, no one seems to know whose car that is. The guy isn't on this board. The kit was made for an Accord and custom molded on to the Maxima. Notice the lack of turn signals.
Old 06-10-2001, 07:48 PM

Here, check the attachment in this thread. That's the Erebuni kit.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=45078
Old 06-10-2001, 08:14 PM

hey weasel have u noticed that on the balck widow vody kits that u can put turn sigs at the lower bottom of the kit? ive seen it done on a few preludes
Old 06-10-2001, 09:30 PM

hey weasel have u noticed that on the balck widow vody kits that u can put turn sigs at the lower bottom of the kit? ive seen it done on a few preludes
Yeah I've seen that too, the turn signals just look like they're hanging there though, like they're not supposed to be there. I prefer the look of a kit that includes the turn signals.
Old 06-11-2001, 12:20 AM

thanx
------------------------------------------------------------------
dude the front of that pic in your sig is not too bad but the whole kit looks like someone is just slappin different objects on the bumber then molding over it... its too osintatious. i like the clean smooth looks cause thats what a max is about... not this bulky crap.

dan
Old 07-10-2001, 10:10 PM

RE: Ground Effects...

personally I like the black widow (VERY RARE) and the sarona kit. jus trying to help.