4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Roadkilled a Redneck (THIS one works)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2001, 07:09 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

I was cruisin home from seeing F&F (cool cars, lame movie). I come up to a light next to a newer Chevy truck. I take off from the light a little quickly and he decides we are gonna race. He guns it and flys by me, then I decide I'll play and catch up to him. I get up to about 60mph and he's pacing me and revving at me.

I drop the ol automagic into second gear and give it a little nudge. He guns his V8 and then I floor it and it's pretty much over. I was way out in front of him by about 90mph so I shut it down. I slowed back to about 60 and he did his riceboy/redneck flyby. I just waved.

He experienced firsthand the power of the automagic Max from a 60mph roll-on.

Old 06-25-2001, 07:35 AM

hella cool story! Us auto maxima enthusiasts must stick together!! big up to autos!
Old 06-25-2001, 09:21 AM

be carefull, some of those guys are nuts...
a year ago, i was a passenger in this crazy kid from marlboro nj with a green 95 gle's car when some pick up truck was behind him... we were going 40 in a 25 and he was tailgating us .. then he honked.. so the crazy kid slowed down .. and when we reached near the light, the pick up jerked left and cut in front of us and then he stopped the car.. and opened the door and walked out.. he was some guy with a light to medium build with a tatoo, wearing a wifebeater and he said "****ing *******" .. the crazy kid was gonna get out of the car and inflict severe body damage to the guy, but the light turned green and the guy just walked back in and drove away
Old 06-25-2001, 10:06 AM

gotta love us jersey kids!
Old 06-25-2001, 11:16 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally posted by jw82
be carefull, some of those guys are nuts...
a year ago, i was a passenger in this crazy kid from marlboro nj with a green 95 gle's car when some pick up truck was behind him... we were going 40 in a 25 and he was tailgating us .. then he honked.. so the crazy kid slowed down .. and when we reached near the light, the pick up jerked left and cut in front of us and then he stopped the car.. and opened the door and walked out.. he was some guy with a light to medium build with a tatoo, wearing a wifebeater and he said "****ing *******" .. the crazy kid was gonna get out of the car and inflict severe body damage to the guy, but the light turned green and the guy just walked back in and drove away
Yeah I managed to **** off some other redneck on the freeway once. He followed me off the highway...but I quickly lost him on the backroads. No matter how big your tires or exhaust are, the truck can't hang with the Max in the twisties.
Old 06-25-2001, 11:34 AM
Former Sponsor

yea i had one of those stories.. last year some redneck in a lifted Toyota Tacoma pu tried to get around this car in the parking lot and he came rite in front of me cuz i was goin the other way... i jus gave him this "wtf" look and he started cussin and yellin at me... haha my windows were hella tinted...(my old car) and he didnt see i had three of my friends in the car... so he drove off stopped at the mcdonalds with his gf, and me and my friends just got out and chilled at the mcdonalds for like 5sec and then he saw us and he jumped up and left hahahah... rednecks are gay and lame...
Old 06-25-2001, 01:22 PM

Rednecks=rejects

I'm a student at Redneck State University, oops I meant LSU. These guys are all about big tires, straight pipes and 4" lifts(not to mention a nasty habit of chewing tabacco). They think it's cool but my auto usually just leaves 'em in the dust and I don't even have engine mods. I'm a city boy so I'd never seen so may f'ng trucks in my life, it's like Z-71/Tahoe country here! I've lived in L.A., Frisco,and New Orleans so when I heard the accents and saw the trucks I thought of the Andy Rooney show/Dukes of Hazard minus Daisy! yes, this means if you're from the North,West or the East I don't recommend this place it's caught in a time warp!
later
Old 06-25-2001, 01:45 PM

Rednecks=rejects

I'm a student at Redneck State University, oops I meant LSU. These guys are all about big tires, straight pipes and 4" lifts(not to mention a nasty habit of chewing tabacco). They think it's cool but my auto usually just leaves 'em in the dust and I don't even have engine mods. I'm a city boy so I'd never seen so may f'ng trucks in my life, it's like Z-71/Tahoe country here! I've lived in L.A., Frisco,and New Orleans so when I heard the accents and saw the trucks I thought of the Andy Rooney show/Dukes of Hazard minus Daisy! yes, this means if you're from the North,West or the East I don't recommend this place it's caught in a time warp!
later
Old 06-25-2001, 11:37 PM
Former Sponsor

haha I was driving through a dairy town well hmmm seems more like a cow s*** factory to me but one thing i saw alot of was slammed dually trucks... i mean cool if they're in a car show or something, but if u buy a Chevy C3500 Dually... and pay 35Gs for its 13000lb towing capacity what the heck are you slamming it for? oh yea haha another thing i saw was a loser in his Honduh civic with just a muffler... and it was auto... he was gunnin that thing like crazy and i smoked him w/o even trying... + he was tryin to blast his crappy music with a stock system hehehe i duno man but i dont trust people who dont live in cities
they jus seem to be out of touch with the world...
Old 06-26-2001, 06:33 PM

Roadrage

I saw it on the news couple days ago.

I forget how did the rage started. But the second car found the first car (after they lose each other for ~ 5 miles). The second driver got out with a gun. The first driver got to fight the second because his family was in the car, and he got killed.

The second driver was charge with involuteery manslaughter. Two weeks laster, he commit suicide, right at the same spot (road side) that he killed the first.

Originally posted by mzmtg

Yeah I managed to **** off some other redneck on the freeway once. He followed me off the highway...but I quickly lost him on the backroads. No matter how big your tires or exhaust are, the truck can't hang with the Max in the twisties.
Old 06-26-2001, 07:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by mzmtg

I slowed back to about 60 and he did his riceboy/redneck flyby. I just waved.

The flyby is done so they can't feel the defeat, then they go home and tell their boys how they left you like you were standing still.
Old 06-27-2001, 09:07 PM

u raced a truck? hehe