4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

aftermarket driving/fog lights CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2001, 09:15 AM

I dont know much about brands for aftermarket fog/driving lights, but this place has great reliabilty. Between me and my roomate, we have ordered over $4000 worth of stereo equipment from here. They are the cheapest place on the entire web for audio stuff.

http://www.carmedia1.com/caraccessories.htm

They also have shift *****, other accessories and supposedly have clear bumper lights coming. The brands are Eurolite, hella, ichibahn, roadboy and ractive. Are these reputable brands? Gimme ure input. Thanks and enjoy.
Old 07-19-2001, 10:27 AM

No one knows anything about these brands: Eurolite, hella, ichibahn, roadboy and ractive

Im not tryin to plug this site, i want to know cause I plan on getting some!

Originally posted by JamesAvery
I dont know much about brands for aftermarket fog/driving lights, but this place has great reliabilty. Between me and my roomate, we have ordered over $4000 worth of stereo equipment from here. They are the cheapest place on the entire web for audio stuff.

They also have shift *****, other accessories and supposedly have clear bumper lights coming. The brands are Eurolite, hella, ichibahn, roadboy and ractive. Are these reputable brands? Gimme ure input. Thanks and enjoy.
Old 07-19-2001, 10:35 AM

No one knows anything about these brands: Eurolite, hella, ichibahn, roadboy and ractive

Im not tryin to plug this site, i want to know cause I plan on getting some!

Try doing a search on this subject. "Aftermarket bulbs" or any of the brand names like "hella", "Eurolite" etc. Many have posted their experiences with aftermarket bulbs.
Old 07-19-2001, 12:22 PM
MaximaFreak

Carmedia1

Well, I think you shoudl consider yourself lucky. A while back, on rec.audio.car there were many huge discussions about carmedia1 and most of them were horrifying. People getting stuff with scratched out S/N, not getting what they paid for, and not recieving anything at all! Perhaps they cleaned up their act, but I'm not sure. There is a site I will plug that a guy on my car stereo team has been doing great with for years, and it's www.mmxpress.com. John runs the site and is great with customer service. Granted he could use a little help and he may not answer all questions same day, but his prices are fantastic and if you tell him you heard about his store through Joel Bigham he may give you a good discount (depending on how much he is already making on the product). I can promise you a good price (his specials are UNBELIEVABLE) and you will get what you ordered AND you will get a warranty on EVERYTHING, even the stuff he is not an authorized dealer for. He personally warranties it for like a year. Like I said before, I may be wrong about carmedia1, but I can tell you right now, I will NEVER order anything from them because I don't trust them.
Old 07-19-2001, 04:01 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

No one knows anything about these brands: Eurolite, hella, ichibahn, roadboy and ractive...
]What are you talking about? Hella is one of the premier manefacturere of auxilery lighting, and Ractive is very well known for their pedals and shift ***** as well. Eurolite and Roadboy are a level below, but still very well known and nice. Just trying to help .
Old 07-19-2001, 04:42 PM

I recently bought Eurolite 1157 Xenon bulbs for my corners.
They haven't given me any problems for 1 month and I like the light output. Very white.
The packing though looks really cheap...Polarg's (other brand)packing looks much better. the bulbs are made in Korea

Old 07-19-2001, 05:40 PM

Go to http://www.sbhcorp.com/ best prices I've seen. I know people who have ordered from them, their customer service is ok. Passport 8500 for $230!