4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Crazy mofo

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2001, 12:34 AM

have any of you read some of the stuff on Maximadriver.com holy **** its crazy
using a tampon for horse power on a civic ?

"...I Dunno WhY yoU Guyz In the MaxImA Think You're All Da ****z! FReakIn'! my HondA can Toast YOuR Mother FreshIN MaDE in JapaN Vee Six! ChECk It Yo. LiKe i SaId Bee FourZ, i got mE my ManUal CiVic DX, Bee-Otch! I GoT Me MADz Horse Power. CheCk it. I Made me My own ColD Air Intake From a cAn of PrInglEz PotAote ChipS and I sTole oNe of My MommA's Box of MaXi-Pads And Taped The MaxI-Pad To thE thE Tube and ClipPEd dDAh Shiz To my ThroTtle Body. Word. I Got MazzIve HP ouT of It. FreakIn' Dyno pRoven at 29 HoRsePowah. NExt Up, I KnoW All Dem RiCh-aAzz ***** Like to SquEEze NoS-Yo. I lIke I AxeD My DentiSt To HookZ da **** Up, And I got EvEn Better ****. .."

then his list of why hes the best

"10. I am Chinese. Dude. i went to kansas for an engineering competition for the society of automotive engineers, and like there was only 4 asian people there. I was surprised no one asked if i was from China or something stupid like that. So. i gotta have pride in being Chinese. Heck, we're 1.7 billion strong. but you gotta love knowning of those 1.7 billion, not one Super Model. ..wtf...

9. I'm an Electrical Engineer. I got accepted to the top 5th ranked school for Electrical Engineering NATIONWIDE. My math SAT score is 790, *dammit. i missed two questions* But you know what? Most people at a JC know more **** that we do. so that's why i ranked this to be #9.

8. My girlfriend is Japanese. Dood. Who else has a GF that can translate Japanese video games and instruction manuals for the Maxima at anytime of day?! hehehe she's the best

7. My mom makes the best potstickers. Golden crispy edges, shrimp in the middle. DYNO-MITE.

6. I know Nabil. He's like Maxima God. but, he don't have his own webpage does he? hahaah. NO! i DO!

5. I can read and write. Thats much better than say a few million people in 3rd world contries or those under the age of 5.

4. I worked on building a car from scratch. From design on paper to cutting and welding roll cage pipes, to driving it in a competition race. Have you? HA! don't think so ...

3. I have MaximaDriver.com. I have people like you reading this ****. Makes me proud to have and own a maxima, and you should too.

2. My Maxima has the friggin trademark Cheston Touring Wing. I made the touring wing acceptable on the Maxima. You know it for those who have known me three years ago.

1. Who else do you know named Cheston? HA! I knew it. Just me.
"

hahahahahah i cant get enough
Old 08-16-2001, 05:39 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Yep, we've read it...