4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

to all non-SMC racing members

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2001, 04:53 PM

Hey, i just wanted to let all yall fourth generation people know about the best car club on this site, SMC racing, as our leader says "the more mods i put on my car the slower it gets" if this is true for yall, especially those with stereos and chrome rims, wewant you to come join the slow maxima club, especially those who dont pay attention to the general forum, go there and ask for a # and tell Ant95SE what all you have on your car, we are looking for new members, so check it out and join today, btw we are about to break the record for longest thread on the entire forum, something you may want to become a part of, heres the current link
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....7&goto=newpost
Old 08-17-2001, 08:21 PM

Originally posted by RedMax95
Hey, i just wanted to let all yall fourth generation people know about the best car club on this site, SMC racing, as our leader says "the more mods i put on my car the slower it gets" if this is true for yall, especially those with stereos and chrome rims, wewant you to come join the slow maxima club, especially those who dont pay attention to the general forum, go there and ask for a # and tell Ant95SE what all you have on your car, we are looking for new members, so check it out and join today, btw we are about to break the record for longest thread on the entire forum, something you may want to become a part of, heres the current link
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....7&goto=newpost
Never! My Max is reeealy fast and the more I do the faster it gets! Well, I just got a new pair of sneakers and I...(cough!) I mean the max can run even faster now!lol!
Old 08-17-2001, 08:52 PM

join anyway just for the fun of it, to tell you the truth it is really just a joke-like thing were a bunch of sarcastic talking goes on, do it for fun, tell em you are slow bc of your stereo, then sit back and enjoy the fun
Old 08-17-2001, 08:57 PM

join anyway just for the fun of it, to tell you the truth it is really just a joke-like thing were a bunch of sarcastic talking goes on, do it for fun, tell em you are slow bc of your stereo, then sit back and enjoy the fun
Well, if you say so! But my car's quick! TT quick!LOL!!
Old 08-17-2001, 09:00 PM

sweet, well since the thread has been spammed up a little i told ant95se that i would get some new members bc he had to read through our convrsation and didnt find any members, be proud to be slow, if you dont think u are slow i will let u race my friends ferrari
Old 08-17-2001, 09:07 PM

sweet, well since the thread has been spammed up a little i told ant95se that i would get some new members bc he had to read through our convrsation and didnt find any members, be proud to be slow, if you dont think u are slow i will let u race my friends ferrari
I'll race the ferrari but not with the max. I'll use my 929! I just love eating a $80k car with my $10k bike!
Old 08-18-2001, 07:17 AM
Kevlo for President

Originally posted by yourmove
Never! My Max is reeealy fast and the more I do the faster it gets! Well, I just got a new pair of sneakers and I...(cough!) I mean the max can run even faster now!lol!
wow those shows must be heavy