4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

2 Road kills, One day

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2001, 04:13 AM
Ramius83

I was driving to school yesterday and this red VW two-door coupe (newer model) pulls up next to me at a red-light. The guy looks at me a few times and keeps looking at my car. I finally glanced at him and he waves his hand, motioning for a race. So, we waited our turn for the red light to turn green, in the mean time, I flipped the lil' switch for the happy gas. When it did turn green, I floored it. The wheels chirped but for the most part stayed pretty well implanted on the ground. From the start, I had him, all the up to 90 I had a 5 car length on him, I guess he will not be racing me anymore lol.

Then, when I was driving home yesterday from school, a late model Pontiac Grand-Prix pulls up next to me, and it is a woman driver. Again, the driver revs her engine, and starts slowing moving forward, I figured, what the hell. So yet again, we waited for the light to turn green, and I flipped the NOS switch. The light went green and we both gunned it. She kept even with me until my car hit 2nd, then into 3rd, my car just kept pulling and pulling. At about 95 this time, I ended the race and turned on the 4-ways, signaling thanks for the race. She pulled up to the next light with me and started laughing, and so did I, I had fun.

I am not much into racing, but since I JUST got my NOS in, I had to test it, so it went well, later all.

Old 08-22-2001, 04:19 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

not bad

nice kills there.. NOS definitely allowed you to smash both cars... but without it, you shoulda been able to win but with a bit more effort perhaps
Old 08-22-2001, 04:28 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally posted by Ramius83
I was driving to school yesterday and this red VW two-door coupe (newer model) pulls up next to me at a red-light. The guy looks at me a few times and keeps looking at my car. I finally glanced at him and he waves his hand, motioning for a race. So, we waited our turn for the red light to turn green, in the mean time, I flipped the lil' switch for the happy gas. When it did turn green, I floored it. The wheels chirped but for the most part stayed pretty well implanted on the ground. From the start, I had him, all the up to 90 I had a 5 car length on him, I guess he will not be racing me anymore lol.

Then, when I was driving home yesterday from school, a late model Pontiac Grand-Prix pulls up next to me, and it is a woman driver. Again, the driver revs her engine, and starts slowing moving forward, I figured, what the hell. So yet again, we waited for the light to turn green, and I flipped the NOS switch. The light went green and we both gunned it. She kept even with me until my car hit 2nd, then into 3rd, my car just kept pulling and pulling. At about 95 this time, I ended the race and turned on the 4-ways, signaling thanks for the race. She pulled up to the next light with me and started laughing, and so did I, I had fun.

I am not much into racing, but since I JUST got my NOS in, I had to test it, so it went well, later all.
when in the hell did you get nos???? why didnt you tell us??
Old 08-22-2001, 08:03 AM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

cool

good kills , btw, i just signed up for the SMG. i have not seen you around. nismo2020 knows me and was telling me about your website. do you go to any shows? maybe you could come out friday night at barrett or saturday at snellville (sp)? just trying to make the maxima group a little bigger
Old 08-22-2001, 08:05 AM
VG Ridah's Biatch Hoe

good kills , btw, i just signed up for the SMG. i have not seen you around. nismo2020 knows me and was telling me about your website. do you go to any shows? maybe you could come out friday night at barrett or saturday at snellville (sp)? just trying to make the maxima group a little bigger
Old 08-22-2001, 08:28 AM

Originally posted by nismo2020

when in the hell did you get nos???? why didnt you tell us??
His sig says it loud and clear, I guess you didnt see that Oh well, hey ramius I just noticed that It said SouthEast Maxima Club:joker:, I'm in the Southeast which you should know by now.

Oh yeah check your PM's
Old 08-22-2001, 11:43 AM
Ramius83

Nismo, I just finished installing it last week, and last Thursday was my first time trying it out. Let's just say that I was scared to death the first time because I didn't know what it would do. But it works and it is all good. I haven't been free lately to come up to Barrett Parkway, also, I am having my front bumper and front spoiler/side skirts repainted, so right now my car is a total mess. Also, I am converting my rear end to that of a 97-99, including trunk and lights. So if any of you want those altezzas, I can give you my trunk and you can give me yours, of course I will give you money as well. later guys.

Old 08-22-2001, 04:11 PM

you killed both an american and euro car which means the max dominates half the world!