4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

WHO WANTS A CARFAX HISTORY REPORT?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 08:21 PM

WHO WANTS A CARFAX HISTORY REPORT?

There used to be a thread on here long time ago for carfax reports from members which helped me out in the past i havent seen any on here so i figure i post mine

i just bought an unlimited car fax report i have it till dec 18,2008, i paid 39.99 im just trying to get back some of that money
CAR FAX CHARGES ON THEIR WEBSITE one car fax report is 29.99 , 10 car fax reports are 34.99 and unlimited for month is 39.99

u can paypal me $4 for each report , either way u will be saving money compared to buying it from carfax

i am verified memeber of paypal with over 50 verified transactions i also have an ebay account with 282 all positive feedback, if u wanna confirm this ill send u my ebay id

IMPORTANT DO NOT POST UR VIN # ON HERE -EMAIL ME YOUR VIN INSTEAD- sumtimes car fax searches forums and closes an account if they will offer car fax to people at discount

once u email me and i recieve payment i will send you out your carfax report
if you have any questions let me know ,thanks
Old 11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

This 30 day Unlimited CARFAX Reports Plan is valid for 30 days from the date the first report is run, and is intended for my personal use only. Commercial use, resale and redistribution of CARFAX Reports is strictly prohibited. "Commercial Use" is defined as use by persons engaged in the business of researching, buying and/or selling of automobiles, the resale or redistribution of Reports, or any other business purpose as determined by CARFAX, Inc. Indicators of Commercial Use may include, an excessive number of reports run during a specific time period. ANY COMMERCIAL USE OF CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND ANY SUSPECTED COMMERCIAL USE WILL LEAD TO THE SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE SUFFICIENT PROOF THAT YOUR USE IS PURELY PERSONAL; FAILURE TO DO SO PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN THE DEACTIVATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, WITHOUT REFUND AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION. PROOF OF PERSONAL USE MAY INCLUDE; DETAILING HOW YOU ARE USING THE CARFAX ACCOUNT AND SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF THE SITES OR LOCATIONS WHERE YOU ARE FINDING THE VEHICLES THAT ARE BEING OFFERED FOR SALE. THE DETERMINATION OF PERSONAL USE IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF CARFAX, INC. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMPOSE, AND YOU AGREE TO PAY TO CARFAX, INC., AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $29.99 FOR EACH CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT THAT CARFAX, INC. DEEMS WAS ACCESSED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.I agree that my CARFAX Report purchase also shall be governed by all the Terms and Conditions of use of the CARFAX Web Site. If you purchased the Unlimited Account and are not 100% satisfied you qualify for a refund if:
> You have not, nor has any member of your household, received a refund from CARFAX within the last 12 months.
> You have run two or less CARFAX Reports on the Account.
> Your refund is requested within 30 days of purchase.
> A refund will not be provided if you have used the CARFAX Report or service for commercial purposes or otherwise violated the terms of use.

what's your account ID, i'll go and send that over to carfax.

Last edited by DanNY; 11-18-2008 at 08:35 PM.