4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Ticket : (

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2002, 08:20 PM
MaximaRversion2

Ticket : (

i just got a careless driving ticket ...
offenses he says i did.

Speeding , excessive speed (true)
Burning out on Rt. 70 (false , it was the durango R/T next to me)
Swinging a hard left onto my street (bullsh!t)
Speeding on my street (residential, true . he says i was going 80 , i was going 40)
Almost hit some kids (bullSH!t, its 11 o clock , where are the kids?)

I was in front of my own house , i turned off my car , and was getting out, then he turns on his lights and siren and stuff , and says "get back in the car !" like im a bank robber. I was ****ed. I tried to be as nice as possible. but NOOOOO , he says i was giving him attitude, maybe if he wasnt being such a tool... i didnt give him attitude anyway. So my dad comes out of the house, and is asking the cop whats up , the cop tells him all the stuff i "did". My dad gets all ****ed off and is being a real jerk now , when he gets reckless driving almost every week. and this is my first ticket,,, man , that durango was going like 100 too. its all because the way my car looks i think. What a JERK... anyway , im still going sunday, ill speed on the track.

I guess he cut me a break , i could have gotten reckless, but still , i cant believe that , he didnt give me a warning or anything. Its all thanks to the kids from my school that race around corners and hit people , they give me a bad name. JERKS , Damm IM mad

Old 01-04-2002, 08:30 PM

Re: Ticket : (

Originally posted by MaximaRversion2
i just got a careless driving ticket ...
offenses he says i did.

Speeding , excessive speed (true)
Burning out on Rt. 70 (false , it was the durango R/T next to me)
Swinging a hard left onto my street (bullsh!t)
Speeding on my street (residential, true . he says i was going 80 , i was going 40)
Almost hit some kids (bullSH!t, its 11 o clock , where are the kids?)

I was in front of my own house , i turned off my car , and was getting out, then he turns on his lights and siren and stuff , and says "get back in the car !" like im a bank robber. I was ****ed. I tried to be as nice as possible. but NOOOOO , he says i was giving him attitude, maybe if he wasnt being such a tool... i didnt give him attitude anyway. So my dad comes out of the house, and is asking the cop whats up , the cop tells him all the stuff i "did". My dad gets all ****ed off and is being a real jerk now , when he gets reckless driving almost every week. and this is my first ticket,,, man , that durango was going like 100 too. its all because the way my car looks i think. What a JERK... anyway , im still going sunday, ill speed on the track.

I guess he cut me a break , i could have gotten reckless, but still , i cant believe that , he didnt give me a warning or anything. Its all thanks to the kids from my school that race around corners and hit people , they give me a bad name. JERKS , Damm IM mad
Goes to show how stupid some police are

DPW
Old 01-04-2002, 08:30 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Ouch...

That really sucks man. It sucks when they say you were doing more wrong things than you really were. It's like, "Just give me the ticket and go away!" Anyways that's gonna hurt your insurance, especially due to age. I would have thought he would have given you a warning too seeing that you're young, but cops HATE people with moded cars, especially in such beautiful colors . Now I'm getting nervous about tickets, especially because I drive interstate a lot where I have to speed to keep up with traffic! You should go to court and nail that cops *ss to the wall. You'll live with the ticket but feel much better after you prove him WRONG.
-Cyrus
Old 01-04-2002, 08:43 PM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Ouch...

Originally posted by Vyrus
That really sucks man. It sucks when they say you were doing more wrong things than you really were. It's like, "Just give me the ticket and go away!" Anyways that's gonna hurt your insurance, especially due to age. I would have thought he would have given you a warning too seeing that you're young, but cops HATE people with moded cars, especially in such beautiful colors . Now I'm getting nervous about tickets, especially because I drive interstate a lot where I have to speed to keep up with traffic! You should go to court and nail that cops *ss to the wall. You'll live with the ticket but feel much better after you prove him WRONG.
-Cyrus
im definitely going to fight it , just to try and get out of the points. Ill pay the ticket, its 80 bucks, so it wont be to terribly bad. but im still mad , the cop was just such a jerk. If he was nice i would have accepted it and been fine. but its all the mods . he said i was giving him attitude, and im guessing he just wanted to be a D1Ck because i had a nice ride. in a very nice color

Old 01-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Maxima owner since 2000

yea. it ticks me off to see some of those cops out there abusing their power.
Old 01-04-2002, 08:44 PM

I dislike that idiotic cop behavior where they treat you like trash because they refuse to treat you according to the seroiusness of your offense. just like you said, you didnt just rob a bank, yet they act like you did. then they expect you to be all nice to them otherwise you're really gonna get it. abuse of authority...they're always power tripping.
Old 01-04-2002, 08:47 PM

Fight it! Get a lawyer and go to traffic court with him. I fight every ticket I get and win 50% of them. As for the other 50% I can usually pay a larger fine and get it reduced to a non-moving violation.
Old 01-04-2002, 09:39 PM

man i hope this doesn't turn into another "i hate cops" thread...
Old 01-04-2002, 09:55 PM
Maxima owner since 2000

Originally posted by Soon2BMaxed
we have one of those in the West Coast fourm. come check it out.
Old 01-04-2002, 09:56 PM

Try running from the police on racing four wheelers and get trapped at a road block and flung off the four wheeler and hand cuffed; or doing a 100 in a 45 and getting accused of an attitude and getting jerked out of the car with no warning and hand cuffed. Now that sucks, especially when you are just 16 and they call your parents
Old 01-04-2002, 10:02 PM

tell the not to pick on the red maxs
Old 01-04-2002, 10:05 PM

Originally posted by RedMax95
tell the olice: not to pick on the red maxs
-Cyrus
Old 01-04-2002, 10:16 PM
Honda Convert!

Originally posted by Soon2BMaxed
I HATE COPS!!!! DAMN THOSE POPO's

Bruce
Old 01-04-2002, 10:23 PM

Originally posted by Kyle7475
Try running from the police on racing four wheelers and get trapped at a road block and flung off the four wheeler and hand cuffed; or doing a 100 in a 45 and getting accused of an attitude and getting jerked out of the car with no warning and hand cuffed. Now that sucks, especially when you are just 16 and they call your parents

So guess you are definitely out of the Nashville Meet?? I almost forgot about all that
Old 01-04-2002, 11:56 PM

Bad Cop... No Donut!

Sucks about the citation, you need to get some prepaid legal. I will be an associate soon myself.

Luckily I've talked my way out of, uh I lost tract

And...only one of them was with the help of my F.O.P. card that my brother hooked me up with. The others were out of state at school with the local hazard county sherrif's.

But yea my bros a Roscoe P. Coltrain at times too, everytime he gets in my hooked up maxima he says "I'll ticket you for this and that".

What can I say, they're just jealous that we have better, faster rides than them. Well, maybe not til I get SC'd and some NOS

PDPPrePaid Legal
Old 01-05-2002, 07:37 AM

I see all the usuals posted in the thread again.
Old 01-05-2002, 07:44 AM

Originally posted by medicsonic
There are the few nice popo, but for the most part. AKA anyone in Florida, F dem, sorry, I had to blow that in there...
Old 01-05-2002, 07:45 AM
Maxima owner since 2000

Originally posted by medicsonic
Old 01-05-2002, 10:31 AM

I'm not a usual, Medicsonic BUT in my town which is considered a wealthy town there are probably 2-3 nice police officers the rest are just oink oinks that used to live in the town and went to the same highschool and are jealous of what they're lives added up to. They pick on the kids because most of them drive $40k cars such as S4's, bimmers and what not, why just so they can get them in trouble with their parents. My town is usually trouble free and since these a-holes have nothing better to do they pick on kids, this is not an opinion but a known FACT in my town. Don't come to Short Hills NJ if you have a modded car they will give you the smack down, i hear it at least once a week but thats why i make sure i NEVER EVER break or even slightly bend the law in my town.
Old 01-05-2002, 10:41 AM

Once again that proves cops=pigs.....
Old 01-05-2002, 01:55 PM

NJ SMOKEY's

Originally posted by MaximaRider
I'm not a usual, Medicsonic BUT in my town which is considered a wealthy town there are probably 2-3 nice police officers the rest are just oink oinks that used to live in the town and went to the same highschool and are jealous of what they're lives added up to. They pick on the kids because most of them drive $40k cars such as S4's, bimmers and what not, why just so they can get them in trouble with their parents. My town is usually trouble free and since these a-holes have nothing better to do they pick on kids, this is not an opinion but a known FACT in my town. Don't come to Short Hills NJ if you have a modded car they will give you the smack down, i hear it at least once a week but thats why i make sure i NEVER EVER break or even slightly bend the law in my town.

Moorestown is a carbon copy !!! If and when my bro becomes olice: a$$ifer for this town , i'll make dam sure that the only reason he will pull over a modded ride is to get a better look!
Old 01-05-2002, 06:31 PM
MaximaRversion2

Re: NJ SMOKEY's

Originally posted by DRVLKEuSTOLEiT

Moorestown is a carbon copy !!! If and when my bro becomes olice: a$$ifer for this town , i'll make dam sure that the only reason he will pull over a modded ride is to get a better look!
WHAT !??!?!?! YOU live in Moorestown , i live in cherry hill dude. Do you drive a white max with 17s ? i might have seen you on my way home from my gf's house.

Old 01-05-2002, 09:25 PM

Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaximaRversion2
[B]

WHAT !??!?!?! YOU live in Moorestown , i live in cherry hill dude. Do you drive a white max with 17s ? i might have seen you on my way home from my gf's house.

ya thats me prolly on my way back from the mall

what color is your ride?

PDP
Old 01-05-2002, 09:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DRVLKEuSTOLEiT
[B]

what color is your ride?
same as mine
Old 01-06-2002, 07:11 AM
MaximaRversion2

[B]

what color is your ride?

PDP
dark red/Maroon, touring wing , lowered 17s, exhaust, "custom" fogs, clear bumpers, shaved butt (on the car).

Old 01-06-2002, 07:13 AM
MaximaRversion2

[B]

what color is your ride?

PDP
Are you going to the Atco meet today ?

Old 01-06-2002, 07:17 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

Are you going to the Atco meet today ?
Don't mean to intude but there is a meet in NJ 2day?
Old 01-06-2002, 07:20 AM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

Originally posted by maximus75

Don't mean to intude but there is a meet in NJ 2day?
yes , atco raceway ... want in ?

Old 01-06-2002, 07:23 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

yes , atco raceway ... want in ?
I live on Long Island. About how far is it?
Old 01-06-2002, 07:28 AM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

I live on Long Island. About how far is it?
like 2 hours i think ... not worth it , since it might very well be cancelled anyway. we still dont know if the track is open

Old 01-06-2002, 07:33 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

like 2 hours i think ... not worth it , since it might very well be cancelled anyway. we still dont know if the track is open
Oh well worth a shot. I havent been to a meet since LSP. I wish there was one closer by.
Old 01-06-2002, 07:37 AM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

Oh well worth a shot. I havent been to a meet since LSP. I wish there was one closer by.
there is a big thread on it in the Northeastern forum ,,, its at the top ... NJ meet jan 6th at atco

Old 01-06-2002, 07:52 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

there is a big thread on it in the Northeastern forum ,,, its at the top ... NJ meet jan 6th at atco
Last time I checked (day before yest) no one was sure what was going on.
Old 01-06-2002, 08:48 AM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

Last time I checked (day before yest) no one was sure what was going on.
the track is closed today
we're gonna do it next weekend.

Old 01-06-2002, 10:06 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

dark red/Maroon, touring wing , lowered 17s, exhaust, "custom" fogs, clear bumpers, shaved butt (on the car).
red...check
touring wing...stock spoiler
lowered...check
17s...check
exhaust...check
clears...check
shaved...check
well yours sounds quite a bit like mine, id like to see how a touring wing looks on the color
Old 01-07-2002, 03:50 AM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

red...check
touring wing...stock spoiler
lowered...check
17s...check
exhaust...check
clears...check
shaved...check
well yours sounds quite a bit like mine, id like to see how a touring wing looks on the color
it looks very sexy. heheh. ill have some pics by the end of next weekend. hopefully the Atco meet wont be cancelled again. if it is , ill just get pics from my friends digicam and get him to put them up for me.

Old 01-07-2002, 05:21 AM

Originally posted by Kyle7475

if you were doing 100 in a 45 you deserved the bracelets.......especially if you are 16. Absolutely foolish.

F5
Old 01-07-2002, 12:54 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

it looks very sexy. heheh. ill have some pics by the end of next weekend. hopefully the Atco meet wont be cancelled again. if it is , ill just get pics from my friends digicam and get him to put them up for me.
yay i get pics! got anything interesting on the car?
Old 01-07-2002, 03:56 PM
MaximaRversion2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NJ SMOKEY's

yay i get pics! got anything interesting on the car?
not really ,,, everyone tells me my rims are nice

Old 01-07-2002, 08:24 PM

not really ,,, everyone tells me my rims are nice
what are they?