4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Promlem on the Org.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2002, 10:28 AM
JMX

Promlem on the Org.

Its seems that everyone loves putting each other down for every little petty thing they can get their hands on. If some is trying to sell something their is always someone finding somthing wrong with the Item. If you don't like somthing about it simply ignore it, instead they try to get others not to buy it. Another thing is that people like different thing then other, thats their beef, again instead of keeping their comments to themselves they love to down talk and sometimes talk bad about that person because of what he likes is different. I've been around since MAXIMA.NET so don't let that B.S. LURKER THING FOOL YOU ALL. Just because I don't spend all day and all year on the Org. does not mean I'm a lurker. All of us have the same damm Q&A, AND SOMETIMES our answers get answered with out asking, and if someone needs help for the love of GOD help them, instead all everyone says is SEARCH. Damm we don't have HONDAS **** is hard to get thing done to the car.Most of the members are stuck-up and prepy to me. don't hate me because I'm real. I had enough of you guys thinking you are SUPERIOR than other while having the SAME DAMM CAR.
WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND SEND ALL THAT NEGITIVETY TO HONDA DRIVERS, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!