4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Diamond clears look like regular clears

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2002 | 10:38 PM
ILUVMYMAXIMA!!

Diamond clears look like regular clears

Ok I ordered a set of "DIAMOND CLEAR" bumper lights for my 97 Maxima last week from custommaxima.com, and received them today , but when I opened the box, I find that the clear bumper lights I received looks exactly like the set that I have on the car right now . They don't look a thing like the ones on the website. Did any1 else run into this problem???
Old 02-11-2002 | 10:46 PM
Maxima owner since 2000

Re: Diamond clears look like regular clears

Originally posted by ILUVMYMAXIMA!!
Ok I ordered a set of "DIAMOND CLEAR" bumper lights for my 97 Maxima last week from custommaxima.com, and received them today , but when I opened the box, I find that the clear bumper lights I received looks exactly like the set that I have on the car right now . They don't look a thing like the ones on the website. Did any1 else run into this problem???
please, let's not start another thread about this...

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....threadid=97861
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....threadid=97835
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....threadid=98002
Old 02-12-2002 | 08:20 AM

Re: Re: Diamond clears look like regular clears

I figure untill Greg shows up with an answer, then this is going to happen around 600 times????
Old 02-12-2002 | 09:05 AM
Custommaxima.com

Alright guys I am on top of this. I am in the process of speaking to my supplier, trying to find out what is going on. He told me that before he sent them out he compared them to the standard clear ones and there were definately clearer. He is going to call the manufacturer in Taiwan right now to find out what the deal is. I been talking to many different suppliers all over the country about this and they all said that their is only two clear bumper lights available for the maxima. You have received the diamond cut clear ones. We are suspect that the manufacturer changed the design when they changed the mold recently. So guys just please be patient with me while i figure out this mess. I have never let you guys down before and will not this time either. I will work as hard as i can to get this situation rectified. If I wanted the standard clear ones I could have had them months ago and they would have costed me alot less. I will do my best to answer any questions you guys may have. I have a few hundred emails from angry customers I have to respond to now.
Thanks,
Greg
www.CustomMaxima.com
Old 02-12-2002 | 09:07 AM
Sports Button FTW

tisk tisk tisk

don't know about u guys, but i got my pair from stealth maxima for 60 bucks and they look identical to the ones on that picture of a blax maxima and the nice diamond cuts being posted everywhere...I don't want to call custom maxima out as a fony, but u know...it is strange how mine look good and others...well...i'll try to get you guys a pick asaP but mine look different from others i've seen
Old 02-12-2002 | 10:34 AM

Give him time guys. Greg always comes though.

SuDZ
Old 02-12-2002 | 11:03 AM

Re: tisk tisk tisk

Originally posted by meccanoble
don't know about u guys, but i got my pair from stealth maxima for 60 bucks and they look identical to the ones on that picture of a blax maxima and the nice diamond cuts being posted everywhere...I don't want to call custom maxima out as a fony, but u know...it is strange how mine look good and others...well...i'll try to get you guys a pick asaP but mine look different from others i've seen
chill out bro.. it aint his fault, he ordered us the diamond cuts.. this is just what his manufacturer sent him.
Old 02-12-2002 | 11:04 AM

Originally posted by SuDZ
Give him time guys. Greg always comes though.

SuDZ
You know Greg will come up with something that works whether it is replacement, a refund or something. I say that he just works more group deals or discounts on other parts for those of us who ordered. But maybe thats cause I dont have clears now so these are an upgrade.
Old 02-12-2002 | 11:19 AM

H-E-L-P

Someone please respond to my question....I have posted this same question on every thread about the clears.....When will I recieve mine? I ordered them on Thurs. night and they were shipped out on Fri. I live in KY. Also, are you all just going ahead & putting them on your Maximas & waiting to see the out come of this whole ordeal or are you just sending them back? Thanks.
Old 02-12-2002 | 11:24 AM

Re: H-E-L-P

Originally posted by 97MaxSE
Someone please respond to my question....I have posted this same question on every thread about the clears.....When will I recieve mine? I ordered them on Thurs. night and they were shipped out on Fri. I live in KY. Also, are you all just going ahead & putting them on your Maximas & waiting to see the out come of this whole ordeal or are you just sending them back? Thanks.
probably thursday this week, my guess.
Old 02-12-2002 | 11:35 AM

Re: tisk tisk tisk

If you knew anything about this, you would know Greg is not a phony or scam artist. Anytime there is a problem with Custommaxima, it's usually his suppliers fault.

Originally posted by meccanoble
Old 02-12-2002 | 11:36 AM
Custommaxima.com

Thanks for your patience guys. I will be devoting my entire day to getting this problem resolved. I am a honest guy and stand behind my products. As soon as I find out more info today I will let you all know. I am really far behind on emails so please be patient for a response.
Thanks,
Greg
www.CustomMaxima.com
Old 02-12-2002 | 11:42 AM

Originally posted by Custommaxima.com
Thanks for your patience guys. I will be devoting my entire day to getting this problem resolved. I am a honest guy and stand behind my products. As soon as I find out more info today I will let you all know. I am really far behind on emails so please be patient for a response.
Thanks,
Greg
www.CustomMaxima.com
Those are exactly the reason you ahve been able to build a bisuness and keep it going. Take the time you need.

SuDZ
Old 02-12-2002 | 12:38 PM

Re: Re: H-E-L-P

Originally posted by Sway1331

probably thursday this week, my guess.
Why do you say Thursday? Others posted that they got theirs in 2-3 days?
Old 02-12-2002 | 12:51 PM

Re: Re: Re: H-E-L-P

Why do you say Thursday? Others posted that they got theirs in 2-3 days?
Why are you so excited and anxious to get the regular clears?? It doesn't look like it was even the DC clears that got shipped out?? If it makes you feel any better, I ordered mine in Oct, or Nov, and I don't have them yet.
Old 02-12-2002 | 01:39 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: H-E-L-P

Originally posted by Victim64

Why are you so excited and anxious to get the regular clears?? It doesn't look like it was even the DC clears that got shipped out?? If it makes you feel any better, I ordered mine in Oct, or Nov, and I don't have them yet.
Y do you think......cause they look better than that ugly orange. @ least will have some clears until this whole thing settles. It is not that difficult of a question....orange or clears?
Old 02-12-2002 | 02:01 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: H-E-L-P

Y do you think......cause they look better than that ugly orange. @ least will have some clears until this whole thing settles. It is not that difficult of a question....orange or clears?
gotcha lol