4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

What color car club sticker best fits a champagne

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 12:29 PM
Sports Button FTW

What color car club sticker best fits a champagne

i'm in this club and we about to get these logo's on the front top of the glass of our cars "Xtreme DynamiX" looks real hot, design and all but trying to find best color to match my car...since i have champagne, beige colored car, i'm looking at a yellow design with either black, white or chrome outer layer...don't know how well it will match till i actually do it but those of u wit personal experience or used to stickie matching, give me an idea of what looks best...

i've seen millions of beige champagne maxima's in this forum so someone should be able to give me some info...holla!
Old 02-25-2002, 01:06 PM

Re: What color car club sticker best fits a champagne

Originally posted by meccanoble
i'm in this club and we about to get these logo's on the front top of the glass of our cars "Xtreme DynamiX" looks real hot, design and all but trying to find best color to match my car...since i have champagne, beige colored car, i'm looking at a yellow design with either black, white or chrome outer layer...don't know how well it will match till i actually do it but those of u wit personal experience or used to stickie matching, give me an idea of what looks best...

i've seen millions of beige champagne maxima's in this forum so someone should be able to give me some info...holla!
No offense... but Damn I hate that window tint...
Old 02-25-2002, 01:09 PM
FJC

Rice Color.

I don't like the tint either...
Old 02-25-2002, 01:25 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: What color car club sticker best fits a champagne

Beige is "rice color"?

In any case, white would be a good color for the stickers. Silver works too.

Originally posted by FJC
Rice Color.
Old 02-25-2002, 01:30 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Any club's window banner (especially if it's spelled wrong on purpose) is full fledged:

No matter what color it is...
Old 02-25-2002, 06:16 PM

Originally posted by FJC

Rice Color.

u betta watch yo mouth..
Old 02-25-2002, 06:53 PM

what about a plain white banner?

is that moderate rice or just full blown? i personally like the way it makes the car look a little more agressive.
Old 02-25-2002, 07:23 PM

can you get a beige color banner ? please lose the bra !!
Old 02-25-2002, 11:34 PM

Re: Re: Re: What color car club sticker best fits a champagne

Originally posted by slammed95

Hey, leave the guy alone. It looks like it's his one and only mod, and he's happy about it. C'mon where are the required clear bumper lenses?
Kinda looks like the tint is a photoshop to me.

I've been trying to point maccanoble in the right direction on MSN Messenger. Give him a break...I asked stupid questions too, when I was a newbie.

Wait..I still ask stupid questions...

So can I swap my VQ Engine for a Kick-azz V-TECH?
Old 02-26-2002, 12:03 AM

Originally posted by asianmotorsports2000

No offense... but Damn I hate that window tint...
im sorry to say it but I do too. Take Care
Old 02-26-2002, 02:27 AM

Re: Re: Re: What color car club sticker best fits a champagne

Originally posted by clee130
Beige is "rice color"?

In any case, white would be a good color for the stickers. Silver works too.

No dude... The guy asked what color to get his window banner, and the appropriate response (you're welcome) was "rice color". I.E. get your window banner made the color of rice, cuz that's all it's good for!!!

That's "ghetto" rice man!!!!
Old 02-26-2002, 04:14 AM
Master Will

white or silver will look real good thses are the colors I have on my Pebble Beige Metallic ...please no yellow....

also don't get one too big I have my Club logo Redline Racers of Statesboro, Ga on my back glass but it only 20" x 4" ....
Old 02-26-2002, 06:18 AM
Sports Button FTW

DAM YOU ALL!!!

lol, all of you can blow me

i got those tints because they match my chrome rims dag on it! But this is an old pic, i have done a lot more modifications than can be seen, check my profile and picture the car like that, i'll send new pics soon, anyway, i like those lights on that beige car above me...someone told me they were illegal or something and i thought they would look ugly on the 'rice' color cars but they don't look that bad at all...how much?

anyway, i'm not getting a banner on the back, just a banner on the front top window, u know where that shade part is....my friend has a honda accord (95) and it's white, so is his banner, I DOUBT they can get it for me in beige (rice) but if not, i'll get it in silver and if not silver, then white...

BUT YELLOW IS OUT OF THE QUESTION????

Old 02-26-2002, 06:51 AM

Re: DAM YOU ALL!!!

i got those tints because they match my chrome rims dag on it! But this is an old pic, i have done a lot more modifications than can be seen, check my profile and picture the car like that, i'll send new pics soon, anyway, i like those lights on that beige car above me...someone told me they were illegal or something and i thought they would look ugly on the 'rice' color cars but they don't look that bad at all...how much?

anyway, i'm not getting a banner on the back, just a banner on the front top window, u know where that shade part is....my friend has a honda accord (95) and it's white, so is his banner, I DOUBT they can get it for me in beige (rice) but if not, i'll get it in silver and if not silver, then white...

Get it in hot pink!
Old 02-26-2002, 07:13 AM
Master Will

i like those lights on that beige car above me...someone told me they were illegal or something and i thought they would look ugly on the 'rice' color cars but they don't look that bad at all...how much?

they go for like $150.00 and up...
http://www.autodynamic.com/

http://www.CustomMaxima.com/

http://streetbeatcustoms.com/

ebay's search for Nissan Maxima...
http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/s...ty=MetaEndSort

Old 02-26-2002, 09:21 PM
FJC

We're just bustin ballz. It's all in fun. Show the chromies...
Old 02-26-2002, 10:21 PM

I have a beige max also I i would recomend red it always works great with our color cars, lastely keep it clean ie: no banners on top of window or on side of the car, sometime less can be more. just my .02 good luck..
Old 02-26-2002, 10:55 PM
Sports Button FTW

i have to put something in front cause i'm a member...so u think red? i would rather have white...or silver! or rice...rice would be hot...that's what i'll probably go for first....but dam, i'll have to see it first....
Old 02-26-2002, 11:18 PM

i have to put something in front cause i'm a member...so u think red? i would rather have white...or silver! or rice...rice would be hot...that's what i'll probably go for first....but dam, i'll have to see it first....
I would do the (Dynami) in white and the (X) in red I think the would look cool.
Old 02-26-2002, 11:19 PM

Maccanoble. Just to inform you, the term "rice" means something that is juvenile and unnecessary put on a car, such as a car with a 12" wide muffler that sticks out 2 feet, or someone who puts manufacturer stickers pasted everywhere on their car, when they don't even own the parts those stickers represent (VTEC Badges on a Nissan, for instance) or someone with a hideous paintjob, etc...etc.

He was just picking on you about beige being a "rice" color. It's not at all....heh.

I say go silver and paint your needles silver like we talked about.
Then get a brushed aluminum dash kit. That would all match well.

White would also work. Your decision.

IanS
Old 02-27-2002, 12:53 AM

f*ck the sticker get dual racing stripes painted down your car
Old 02-27-2002, 02:56 AM

Do what you want no matter what....

...I have manufacturer stickers on my car (mind you, I actually have the parts from those manufacturers) and a windshield banner that has the logo from Super Street Magazine (DRIVE HARD * LOOK GOOD * BE LOUD * GET SOME) and the SUPER STREET name and radiation symbol on the hood. I did the Super Street stuff because I went on the Tour to NOPI last year and I have gotten so many compliments about the way the car looks that I decided to leave it on... (It was to come off after NOPI)... the bottom line is this... it is your car, it is your money, it is your life... if you want to paint the car pink, slam it to the ground and cover it with vinyl stickers, then do it... it is your choice...

Sometimes I feel that when people on this board ask for help, all they get is criticism....