4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Ahhhh someone please help me, regarding buying from org users.!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2002, 05:50 PM

Ahhhh someone please help me, regarding buying from org users.!

I orderd the dash kit from "Shadow" on this thread.

Thread

I made payment 02/23/02 using paypal and I still have not recieved the daskkit. I phoned him last week and sent several emails to which I got no reply. Has anyone bought anything from him? I'm starting to get worried I might be out of 160.00 dollars and thinking of filing fraud charges w/ paypal. Thank You, David.

I also noticed he is unverified on paypal.com
Old 03-11-2002, 05:52 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Shadow is a good guy. i've met him several times in person. He is working hard to get good Maxima products out. Send him a PM...
Old 03-11-2002, 05:54 PM
Ramius83

No no, don't do that guy. There is no need for that. Have you tried alternative ways of solving this instead of placing this in view of the public. Jeff is a very respectable .org member that has hooked us all up many times. He helps us the the Maxima market, getting Maxima parts made that were never made before. Next time, try to get a hold of him in a better way, instead of in the view of the public.

Old 03-11-2002, 05:59 PM

Originally posted by Ramius83
No no, don't do that guy. There is no need for that. Have you tried alternative ways of solving this instead of placing this in view of the public. Jeff is a very respectable .org member that has hooked us all up many times. He helps us the the Maxima market, getting Maxima parts made that were never made before. Next time, try to get a hold of him in a better way, instead of in the view of the public.
I have nothing against him I trust him that is why I ordered from him. The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to file fraud or any investigations rather try to solve this. I called and left him a message marked urgent on friday. I sent him an email a week before that and just sent him another one. I'm not here to ruin anyones reputation or make them suspect to anything; all I know is that its been over two+ weeks since I've heard from him. His last email said he had trouble getting the kits but they are here and will be shipped tommorow, that was two weeks ago going into the third week. I'm a poor college student POOR and just trying to be safe.
Old 03-11-2002, 06:01 PM
Ramius83

Originally posted by orgasmicNYC

I have nothing against him I trust him that is why I ordered from him. The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to file fraud or any investigations rather try to solve this. I called and left him a message marked urgent on friday. I sent him an email a week before that and just sent him another one. I'm not here to ruin anyones reputation or make them suspect to anything; all I know is that its been over two+ weeks since I've heard from him. His last email said he had trouble getting the kits but they are here and will be shipped tommorow, that was two weeks ago going into the third week. I'm a poor college student POOR and just trying to be safe.
I completely understand you guy. After reading my own post it kinda sounded rude and arrogant, for that reason I apologize. But I do understand where you are coming from. Sorry for the bad post.

Old 03-11-2002, 08:21 PM

I dont think you need to worry about Shadow but believe me there are others out there and I wont mention any names, YET !!!!!
Old 03-11-2002, 09:42 PM

David, I've responded to your PM already. Sorry for the lack of contact, but I've been really, really busy lately. 12 hour days, full time MBA program, and my own car make things kind of hectic. Your kit was ordered from the shop, and they did ship it out. Sorry for the lack of contact, your order kind of came as a surprise, I was out of town, and when I came back I just found your paypal w/ the other emails. I've been working on a massive group deal with the Acura Cl/TL guys and that's sucked up most of my time lately, hence the lack of contact. But your kit is with UPS somewhere, let me know when you get it.
Old 03-12-2002, 05:03 PM

Recieved it today Dash kit came as promised except one piece was missing partially the 3M tape but thats ok I have a roll of my own. Delivered as promised. Thanks, David.