4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Just dropped my tranny , i heard her cry to me.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2002, 03:39 PM

Just dropped my tranny , i heard her cry to me.

i was going about 25 km/h and some how,dont ask, it slipped into reverse all of sudden i lost power steering and she shook a bit. i turned off the car and had to crank it a few times before she started up.

was it just hard on the engine or is their a possibility that somethings really done. will i see the results of this a few days later with some unexpected surprises?
Old 03-27-2002, 06:26 PM

Re: Just dropped my tranny , i heard her cry to me.

Originally posted by 24KP-I-M-P
i was going about 25 km/h and some how,dont ask, it slipped into reverse all of sudden i lost power steering and she shook a bit. i turned off the car and had to crank it a few times before she started up.

was it just hard on the engine or is their a possibility that somethings really done. will i see the results of this a few days later with some unexpected surprises?
HOW???
Old 03-27-2002, 08:31 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If you were even able to do this something's wrong with your car. Unless you were holding the button on the shifter, and then you're pretty stupid. Regardless, yes, you probably did break something and yes, it's probably serious. Next time you drive it note everything, every little thing that seems unusual.
Old 03-27-2002, 11:40 PM

Hey man, I'm gonna give you a 24-K pimp response... ready?

Umm, you're probably a chick and you drive around with your right hand on the shifter, cuz you envy the 5-speed drivers. You had to get a second look at a Prelude that drove by with altezza tails, and ghey VW antenna on the rear window, so you propped yourself on the shifter and accidentally put the car in reverse. Because you're a girl, you didn't think you had really done any damage to your car until it happened again 5 minutes later ("DAYUM! Did you see the altezza's on that Neon?!?! And the cute dude driving it?!?!?!").

I think that covers what probably happened to you, Mrs. Pimp.

If anyone is wondering what this is all about, then you don't know Mrs. Pimp very well yet.

Cheers!
Old 03-28-2002, 08:28 AM

outch - no need to flame jusmax.........but HOW! - going from N -D-2-1
you dont need to press the button.......but from D to R!!! - there must be sumthing wrong with your car
Originally posted by justmax

Umm, you're probably a chick and you drive around with your right hand on the shifter, cuz you envy the 5-speed drivers. You had to get a second look at a Prelude that drove by with altezza tails, and ghey VW antenna on the rear window, so you propped yourself on the shifter and accidentally put the car in reverse. Because you're a girl, you didn't think you had really done any damage to your car until it happened again 5 minutes later ("DAYUM! Did you see the altezza's on that Neon?!?! And the cute dude driving it?!?!?!").

If anyone is wondering what this is all about, then you don't know Mrs. Pimp very well yet.

Cheers!
Old 03-28-2002, 09:48 AM
dot dot dot ...

reverese will just feel a little more rough now, thats' it. Dont ask................
Old 03-28-2002, 11:15 AM

...interesting how 24K posts and you never hear from him/her again. Check out the Canadian Forum here at Maxima.org and see the sh*t that 24K stirred up there. Original post + 2 pages of responses and nothing futher from 24K...

Mark
Old 03-28-2002, 11:19 AM

WOW! This is great news! Maybe now you'll sell your Maxima and never return to maxima.org. I know that would put a smile on my face.
Old 03-28-2002, 12:06 PM

Originally posted by Supermachoman
WOW! This is great news! Maybe now you'll sell your Maxima and never return to maxima.org. I know that would put a smile on my face.
I am detecting a bit of tension here

SuDZ
Old 03-28-2002, 12:31 PM
CJP

Yes, this just about sums it up. Very nice.

Originally posted by justmax

Cheers!
Old 03-28-2002, 12:32 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Boy, why is everyone so helpful today?
Old 03-28-2002, 03:35 PM

Originally posted by MChapel
...interesting how 24K posts and you never hear from him/her again. Check out the Canadian Forum here at Maxima.org and see the sh*t that 24K stirred up there. Original post + 2 pages of responses and nothing futher from 24K...

Mark
sorry i dont spend half my day to constantly check what you people are writing...
i checked it today and ones of the moderators who has ***** envy changed my post about small asain *****'s and all of you were just stunned and enraged that i had let the truth out.

and to justmax you are so funny honestly that was hilarious looking at other cars with altezzas ahahaha what a story your good with women arent you all those funny jokes.dont worry it makes you feel good about being inadequit below the waist you fu*king fool.
Old 03-28-2002, 03:55 PM
apocnmbr1

Dont feel so bad....i have a 5spd, was racing a z28, and when i redlined in third, instead of going to fourth....well.....flew in reverse.....it is now 8 months later and i have no probs.... TRUST ME....THAT MISTAKE NERVER HAPPENED AGAIN...

Old 03-28-2002, 04:01 PM

Originally posted by apocnmbr1
Dont feel so bad....i have a 5spd, was racing a z28, and when i redlined in third, instead of going to fourth....well.....flew in reverse.....it is now 8 months later and i have no probs.... TRUST ME....THAT MISTAKE NERVER HAPPENED AGAIN...

ouch i was going slow... did you car shake cry out then loose power steering? at the speed you were going at id think a lot more damage would be done
Old 03-28-2002, 04:17 PM

sorry i dont spend half my day to constantly check what you people are writing...

...so that would explain why you've averaged more than two posts a day since you registered at Maxima.org - you write way more than you read.

How narcisistic of you....
Old 03-29-2002, 01:25 AM

Originally posted by 24KP-I-M-P

i checked it today and ones of the moderators who has ***** envy changed my post about small asain *****'s and all of you were just stunned and enraged that i had let the truth out.

and to justmax you are so funny honestly that was hilarious looking at other cars with altezzas ahahaha what a story your good with women arent you all those funny jokes.dont worry it makes you feel good about being inadequit below the waist you fu*king fool.
Hey look dude I just happened to remember a post you made where somebody asked a serious question and you insulted him and all women by claiming that he didn't have a *****, and therefore couldn't drive.

Then I hear you're so interested in the size of the Asian man's *****.

Now here you are talking about *MY* *****?!?!

Tell me once again... who's the one with an inadequate *****?

Thanks for playing 24KP-U-N-K!
Old 03-29-2002, 01:32 AM

Originally posted by CJP
Yes, this just about sums it up. Very nice.

Thank you very much CJP! I try to please everyone (except idiots like 24K over there)...