4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I need a Big favor!!!! Photoshop skills needed.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 02:04 PM

I need a Big favor!!!! Photoshop skills needed.

I've recently run into some money and I'm gonna put some new rims on my max. I've narrowed it down to these three rims:

Lexani Marqi(chrome) 18" $2150 w/tires
Lexani Krystal(chrome) 18" $2150 w/tires
Kaizer KX-11(silver) 18" $1280 w/tires

If someone with photoshop skills sees this can you please e-mail me or post pics on this thread of how my pebble beige 95max would look. I already have it lowered and since I had an accident my mechanic is installing the Stillen kit as he repairs the body. There is no way I'm gonna be riding on the stock 15" with the kit on it. NO WAY!!! I know I'm asking alot but I wanna make sure the car looks good before dropping $2000, also this is another chance for you photoshoppers to showcase your skills.

Please Help!!! Thanks!!
Old 04-09-2002, 02:12 PM

Re: I need a Big favor!!!! Photoshop skills needed.

Originally posted by shadygrey
I've recently run into some money and I'm gonna put some new rims on my max. I've narrowed it down to these three rims:

If someone with photoshop skills sees this can you please e-mail me or post pics on this thread of how my pebble beige 95max would look. I already have it lowered and since I had an accident my mechanic is installing the Stillen kit as he repairs the body. There is no way I'm gonna be riding on the stock 15" with the kit on it. NO WAY!!! I know I'm asking alot but I wanna make sure the car looks good before dropping $2000, also this is another chance for you photoshoppers to showcase your skills.

Please Help!!! Thanks!!
I will tell you what they will need. Pictures of a maxima at the same angle that the rim pictures are. Save them the time since they are doing this for you and find a picture of a Maxima for them looking flat at it so you can clearly see both front and back wheels on either the passenger or driver side. Now find pictures of those rims for them so they can just place them in.

SuDZ
Old 04-09-2002, 03:33 PM

Please Help!!! Thanks!!
I'll do it....but try and put in in the format that sudz described. I have several years of photoshop experience. Just e-mail me the pictures and post them back here and/or e-mail them to you.

- Chad
indecisive311@hotmail.com
Old 04-09-2002, 05:20 PM

u can use my car pics

i have a beige car with a kit/ u guys can go crazy on it!!!!

http://members.cardomain.com/1hotmax
Old 04-09-2002, 05:21 PM

u can use my car pics

http://www.cardomain.com/id/1hotmax

hey can anyone put z3 fenders on my car?
Old 04-09-2002, 06:04 PM

Re: u can use my car pics

Originally posted by 1HOTMAX

NO
Old 04-09-2002, 06:31 PM

ok, i went to your cardomain site and grabbed one of your pics, and i found the fenders i think you're talking about, and i tried photoshopping them, but it's pretty weak on my part...couldn't get the colors to match up since your pic was taken in the shadow...but here is my weak attempt..i'll play around with the color matching later...sorry, but my best attempt http://www.geocities.com/carkickin/1hotmax2.jpg
Old 04-09-2002, 08:00 PM

Re: Re: u can use my car pics

Originally posted by 97BlackMax

ok, i went to your cardomain site and grabbed one of your pics, and i found the fenders i think you're talking about, and i tried photoshopping them, but it's pretty weak on my part...couldn't get the colors to match up since your pic was taken in the shadow...but here is my weak attempt..i'll play around with the color matching later...sorry, but my best attempt http://www.geocities.com/carkickin/1hotmax2.jpg
Old 04-09-2002, 08:24 PM

Re: Re: Re: u can use my car pics

Originally posted by gtr_rider

lol...i know, sad isn't it?...heh, oh well...i started it, then got lazy...haha...but hey, at least i gave it an attempt, and it was my first time trying...i'll try harder next time
Old 04-09-2002, 08:27 PM

hey 1hotmax check the 6th page of my homepage, got an interesting pic of yours, esp. look at the front
Old 04-09-2002, 10:44 PM

Re: Re: u can use my car pics

Originally posted by 97BlackMax

Man. They already flooded your site. Looks like people cant check it out for a while now.

SuDZ
Old 04-10-2002, 07:58 AM
MaximaFreak

Please Help!!! Thanks!!
I tried to photoshop the first two rims onto my car, but they are so ugly that my Photoshop closed on me.
Old 04-19-2002, 12:51 AM

Re: Re: I need a Big favor!!!! Photoshop skills needed.

Originally posted by Big_Ham

I tried to photoshop the first two rims onto my car, but they are so ugly that my Photoshop closed on me.

that's not nice
Old 04-19-2002, 01:58 PM

these things?

http://custommaxima.com/Fenders.html