4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

I got into a lil Race last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 01:13 PM

I got into a lil Race last night

Hello everyone just thought i would tell ya what happend and surprised me last night as i was coming home with 2 of my friends from cruisin we noticed somone on my *** through a construction zone as we got out of the zone and the road merged to two lanes the car pulled besides us it was a early 90's eclipse Gs they gave the "lets go head nod so i got off the phone and proceeded to shift down to second and hauled *** i burned em but they caught up and then was at aboout my rear bumper till about 80 mph then all of a sudden boom they passed me i was like holy **** what just happend ..... anyone have any clues i ddint but needless to say the next red light i kicked there asses off the line.... i win for me i geuss.... someone tell me what the hell that car had i was thinking nitrous but then again it was a pos ....so i dunno .
peace
Old 05-09-2002, 01:34 PM

Re: I got into a lil Race last night

Originally posted by Maxineis2fast4u
Hello everyone just thought i would tell ya what happend and surprised me last night as i was coming home with 2 of my friends from cruisin we noticed somone on my *** through a construction zone as we got out of the zone and the road merged to two lanes the car pulled besides us it was a early 90's eclipse Gs they gave the "lets go head nod so i got off the phone and proceeded to shift down to second and hauled *** i burned em but they caught up and then was at aboout my rear bumper till about 80 mph then all of a sudden boom they passed me i was like holy **** what just happend ..... anyone have any clues i ddint but needless to say the next red light i kicked there asses off the line.... i win for me i geuss.... someone tell me what the hell that car had i was thinking nitrous but then again it was a pos ....so i dunno .
peace
well the Gs...could have been a gs-t which means ownage..or usaully a BOOM holy **** indicates Nitrous.........