4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Think I Got Ripped Off By Allgo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2002, 12:17 PM
Sports Button FTW

Think I Got Ripped Off By Allgo!!!

hey guys, i can't believe this crap man....i bought a used PR CAI from allgo on this forum and he said he was selling me a PR CAI with K&N FILTER!!! IT took him a little over a week to send it which wasn't bad at all BUT he said he was giving me a K&N filter with it! I had someone local who was selling me their CAI with a monster foam filter and decided to go with this guy mainly because he was giving me a k&N filter which i've heard no problem with....now i get my delivery in and I take everything out...crazy pipes but NO DAM FILTER!!! someone help me...i don't know what to do...i sent him an email to tell him he forgot it but its not easy to forget to include a K&N filter with the CAI...what's up with that! i'm going to give him a few hours then i'm blowing up because this is messed up....how can u forget the part that made me decide to wait a week!! Sucks man...i hope it was a mistake but have a feeling he did on purpose....
Old 06-03-2002, 12:20 PM
//M5'ver

are you really crying over a cheap filter?

Old 06-03-2002, 12:42 PM
Sports Button FTW

cheap? how much K&N filter go for?
Old 06-03-2002, 12:58 PM
dot dot dot ...

Originally posted by meccanoble
cheap? how much K&N filter go for?
Not more than 75 dollars, maybe 15 for that particular one.
Old 06-03-2002, 01:04 PM
Sports Button FTW

i'm about to go buy one...what should i ask for? k&n filter that fits nissan maxima? isn't it different since i'm putting it on CAI instead of regular filter?
Old 06-03-2002, 01:04 PM

Re: Think I Got Ripped Off By Allgo!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by meccanoble
hey guys, i can't believe this crap man....i bought a used PR CAI from allgo on this forum and he said he was selling me a PR CAI with K&N FILTER!!! IT took him a little over a week to send it which wasn't bad at all BUT he said he was giving me a K&N filter with it! I had someone local who was selling me their CAI with a monster foam filter and decided to go with this guy mainly because he was giving me a k&N filter which i've heard no problem with....now i get my delivery in and I take everything out...crazy pipes but NO DAM FILTER!!! someone help me...i don't know what to do...i sent him an email to tell him he forgot it but its not easy to forget to include a K&N filter with the CAI...what's up with that! i'm going to give him a few hours then i'm blowing up because this is messed up....how can u forget the part that made me decide to wait a week!! Sucks man...i hope it was a mistake but have a feeling he did on purpose.... [/QUOTE

Mecca you really need to develop some patience. You got the intake for 90 bucks shipped and I was cleaning and reoiling the filter to send it to you and happen to leave it at home. I can't believe you have to go and make a big scene over a simple mistake. I responded to your email but you go and act like a fool.
Old 06-03-2002, 01:09 PM
Sports Button FTW

Re: Re: Think I Got Ripped Off By Allgo!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AllGo
hey guys, i can't believe this crap man....i bought a used PR CAI from allgo on this forum and he said he was selling me a PR CAI with K&N FILTER!!! IT took him a little over a week to send it which wasn't bad at all BUT he said he was giving me a K&N filter with it! I had someone local who was selling me their CAI with a monster foam filter and decided to go with this guy mainly because he was giving me a k&N filter which i've heard no problem with....now i get my delivery in and I take everything out...crazy pipes but NO DAM FILTER!!! someone help me...i don't know what to do...i sent him an email to tell him he forgot it but its not easy to forget to include a K&N filter with the CAI...what's up with that! i'm going to give him a few hours then i'm blowing up because this is messed up....how can u forget the part that made me decide to wait a week!! Sucks man...i hope it was a mistake but have a feeling he did on purpose.... [/QUOTE

Mecca you really need to develop some patience. You got the intake for 90 bucks shipped and I was cleaning and reoiling the filter to send it to you and happen to leave it at home. I can't believe you have to go and make a big scene over a simple mistake. I responded to your email but you go and act like a fool.
dam, i'm real sorry...my b...my patience sucks...i just checked my email...is there a way to like delete this thread? sorry allgo and sorry to all that have saw my ugly side....i was just so happy to see CAI and when it wasn't complete, my heart cracked....
Old 06-03-2002, 01:09 PM

Yeah with an attitude like that I hope he goes and buys a filter and then gets one for free
Old 06-03-2002, 01:21 PM
Sports Button FTW

lol...nah, i'll wait...dag...i feel bad now....forgive me allgo....
Old 06-03-2002, 01:29 PM

meccanoble delete your first intial post, and bang your topic is gone
Old 06-03-2002, 01:50 PM

...think twice - talk once...
Old 06-03-2002, 04:03 PM

Re: Think I Got Ripped Off By Allgo!!!

hey guys, i can't believe this crap man....i bought a used PR CAI from allgo on this forum and he said he was selling me a PR CAI with K&N FILTER!!! IT took him a little over a week to send it which wasn't bad at all BUT he said he was giving me a K&N filter with it! I had someone local who was selling me their CAI with a monster foam filter and decided to go with this guy mainly because he was giving me a k&N filter which i've heard no problem with....now i get my delivery in and I take everything out...crazy pipes but NO DAM FILTER!!! someone help me...i don't know what to do...i sent him an email to tell him he forgot it but its not easy to forget to include a K&N filter with the CAI...what's up with that! i'm going to give him a few hours then i'm blowing up because this is messed up....how can u forget the part that made me decide to wait a week!! Sucks man...i hope it was a mistake but have a feeling he did on purpose....
No offence, but i'd do the same thing if i was you and so would 95% of the people on this forum, yet they will flame away at you... (No offence to allgo tho) Hey, at least he apologized... cut the guy some slack peeps
Old 06-03-2002, 04:22 PM
Sports Button FTW

^^^^ THANK YOU! I mean, u wait so long for something and when its not complete....i'm the type to over react...its like allgo is a cool guy so i'm like there's a 0.1 chance he'll try to jip me and when i saw something missing i'm like maybe he took it off since he gave me such a good price on the intake...but he was only doing me a favor...i DO apologize though....i hope ALLGO will still help me through phone wit installation?