4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

make altezza's blinkers more noticeable?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2002, 10:58 PM
Custom User Title...

make altezza's blinkers more noticeable?

what's a good way to make my altezza blinkers brighter? change the bulb or? i considered rewiring it to make the corner ones blink too but i'm dumb when it comes to those things. if i really tried i think i could do it, but since i like in a world of paranoia and fear, i probably won't.

anyone have good suggestions to make it more noticeable, especially in day time because they don't show up very well.

please no flames of get rid of them or any crap like that! i am considering selling and getting red/clears, but that's a different topic...
Old 07-01-2002, 11:13 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Re: make altezza's blinkers more noticeable?

Originally posted by Jepht20

please no flames of get rid of them or any crap like that! i am considering selling and getting red/clears, but that's a different topic...
ok

what's a good way to make my altezza blinkers brighter? change the bulb or? i considered rewiring it to make the corner ones blink too but i'm dumb when it comes to those things. if i really tried i think i could do it, but since i like in a world of paranoia and fear, i probably won't.

anyone have good suggestions to make it more noticeable, especially in day time because they don't show up very well.
Don't attempt rewiring, could blow fuses and all that... may get messy unless u know electrical stuff. I tried rewiring that fog light mod... DONT REWIRE lol. I suggest you get brighter bulbs for the blinkers... blinkers meaning the rear ones in the taillights... unless you can get altezza bumpers
Old 07-02-2002, 12:02 AM

get led lights cost like 8 bux each at pep boyz there in the rice section, i got them for my rear clears there actually a real red color
Old 07-02-2002, 02:31 AM

Re: make altezza's blinkers more noticeable?

If they are in considerably good condition I'll buy them from you.
Old 07-02-2002, 06:48 AM

you can rewire the small push bulb(194) on the side to blink along with the regular bulb. My boy did this and now you can actually see when he uses his blinker.

Ant